Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Stickman!

Stickman, The Legend

2 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Stickman, The Legend

Now as a member of the USF:

What are the duties and responsibilities you expect out of me?

Are there any tools, badges, etc. I get to assist me in said duties?

How do we travel from world to world?

Protect the Cartoon Universe, and make sure everyone's safe.

Gary the Gadget Guy will provide you with anything you need for your missions. You will need a USF Badge to get full access to our base, which will be given to you by Gary.

Teleporters are located in every world. Only the Directors get mini-teleports to teleport from where they were, and back to where they were on the fly.

Also, there's a huge starship donned the Stickman HQ, it used to help us get from world to world before we discovered the USF Base on my world. Believe it or not, it's still functional! We use it now-adays to discover WAAAAAY far off cartoon worlds.

59 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Protect the Cartoon Universe, and make sure everyone's safe.

Gary the Gadget Guy will provide you with anything you need for your missions. You will need a USF Badge to get full access to our base, which will be given to you by Gary.

Teleporters are located in every world. Only the Directors get mini-teleports to teleport from where they were, and back to where they were on the fly.

Also, there's a huge starship donned the Stickman HQ, it used to help us get from world to world before we discovered the USF Base on my world. Believe it or not, it's still functional! We use it now-adays to discover WAAAAAY far off cartoon worlds.

Nice, although do you think I need the teleporter to reach the Disney World or I could just open up a doorway myself with my Disney Magic? I need to know my limits.

I can assume I already got an USF badge for the upcoming RP?

Do you have a library at the USF base to inform all members of the different worlds?

Do the Disney Villains know of the USF and actively try to destroy it?

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Nice, although do you think I need the teleporter to reach the Disney World or I could just open up a doorway myself with my Disney Magic? I need to know my limits.

I can assume I already got an USF badge for the upcoming RP?

Do you have a library at the USF base to inform all members of the different worlds?

Do the Disney Villains know of the USF and actively try to destroy it?

Ehh... Idk, we'll have to see once we get there.

Yes.

History Wist will be your guide.

Well... basically everyone knows the famous trio's good deeds, so I'd have to say yes.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Ehh... Idk, we'll have to see once we get there.

Yes.

History Wist will be your guide.

Well... basically everyone knows the famous trio's good deeds, so I'd have to say yes.

1. I understand.

2. Sweet! I never part from my blue vest except on special occasions, so my badge will always be on hand.

3.History Wist is the librarian, I presume?

4.By "Famous Trio's good deeds", Who exactly are the Trio and what are their good deeds?

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

3.History Wist is the librarian, I presume?

4.By "Famous Trio's good deeds", Who exactly are the Trio and what are their good deeds?

History Wist is a sector where all of my journals that i've written thus far are stored.

The Famous Trio are Stickman, Jewel, and Skye, saving the Cartoon Universe on a regular basis, duh!

• Brohoof 1

@Stickman, The Legend

A little concern of mine is about the fact you first arrived in Equestria as an King Alicorn. Most people would see you as a "Mary Sue", which is frowned upon by those who want good written stories. No offense from me at all. It's just that because Alicorns in the show are seen as overpowered and are "earned, not born", there will be people who won't care about your character at all for being too perfect from the start!

I myself don't mind you apparently started out as a "perfect" Alicorn King. My question is "Aren't you a little worried some might hate your OC for being an un-relatable Mary Sue?"

41 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Stickman, The Legend

A little concern of mine is about the fact you first arrived in Equestria as an King Alicorn. Most people would see you as a "Mary Sue", which is frowned upon by those who want good written stories. No offense from me at all. It's just that because Alicorns in the show are seen as overpowered and are "earned, not born", there will be people who won't care about your character at all for being too perfect from the start!

I myself don't mind you apparently started out as a "perfect" Alicorn King. My question is "Aren't you a little worried some might hate your OC for being an un-relatable Mary Sue?"

I'm already liked. What's the worse that could happen? Heck, event he VA's know that my OC's an alicorn now!

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

I'm already liked. What's the worse that could happen? Heck, event he VA's know that my OC's an alicorn now!

What VA's are you talking about?

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Nicole Oliver, Rebecca Schoichet, The directors Denny Lu and that other one, Britt Mckillip, Tabitha St. Germain, so on and so forth.

:wacko: What? How long ago was that and how did it happened? That's unbelievable!

To be honest, I'm feeling a little jealous of you, and i hate myself for being jealous of a nice guy like you! :(

Edited by WiiGuy2014

Just recently ;)

I hear that answer, but how exactly did the VAs learn about you and your OC?

Just now, Stickman, The Legend said:

During a signature session during Everfree NW.

Lucky you! I'm happy for you, I really am! :)

But I'm seriously jealous of your luck right now.:okiedokieloki:

I wish I wasn't feeling jealous right now! I don't want to hate you for being lucky!:(

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Lucky you! I'm happy for you, I really am! :)

But I'm seriously jealous of your luck right now.:okiedokieloki:

I wish I wasn't feeling jealous right now! I don't want to hate you for being lucky!:(

Hahaha, many fans don't like my luck XD

• Brohoof 1

@Stickman, The Legend

Can't believe I didn't ask this earlier, but: 

As Stickman, the Alicorn King of Joy, what are your flaws/weaknesses that challenges you to improve yourself?

After all, a character with no flaws or any identifiable traits that an audience member can relate to is usually seen as a too perfect Mary Sue to even care about.

3 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Stickman, The Legend

Can't believe I didn't ask this earlier, but: 

As Stickman, the Alicorn King of Joy, what are your flaws/weaknesses that challenges you to improve yourself?

After all, a character with no flaws or any identifiable traits that an audience member can relate to is usually seen as a too perfect Mary Sue to even care about.

Well, the flaws that I see that challenge me to improve myself is that I gotta balance between many diffrerent jobs!

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Well, the flaws that I see that challenge me to improve myself is that I gotta balance between many diffrerent jobs!

I hear ya!

And what are the many different jobs you do?

6 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I hear ya!

And what are the many different jobs you do?

Protecting the Cartoon Universe, keeping up with my series for my fans, being the king of joy, so many more that I could list here, but I don't want to.

• Brohoof 1

Protecting the Cartoon Universe, keeping up with my series for my fans, being the king of joy, so many more that I could list here, but I don't want to.

Thank you for your time, and I'll see you later!

6 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Wait that's it, no more questions? :P

For now. Because I really can't think of any to be answered here.