Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Stickman!

Stickman, The Legend

During your time in Equestria as the Alicorn King of Joy and protector of the Cartoon Universe, what was the hardest things you had to do? Did you had to make sacrifices for the sake of the Universe, or something like that?

You mentioned the power gem in your Imagination Blade having a living universe that's separate from the Cartoon Universe, right? What name do you give that living universe to distinguish it from all the other known universes? Also Equestria's NOT inside that particular gem, is it?

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

During your time in Equestria as the Alicorn King of Joy and protector of the Cartoon Universe, what was the hardest things you had to do? Did you had to make sacrifices for the sake of the Universe, or something like that?

You mentioned the power gem in your Imagination Blade having a living universe that's separate from the Cartoon Universe, right? What name do you give that living universe to distinguish it from all the other known universes? Also Equestria's NOT inside that particular gem, is it?

Something ilke that.

The Power Gem's it's own gem, it's full of RAINBOWS! Also, the living universe in the blade does not have a name. and no.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Stickman, The Legend said:

Something ilke that.

The Power Gem's it's own gem, it's full of RAINBOWS! Also, the living universe in the blade does not have a name. and no.

What specific sacrifices did you do?

Do you have an archive of episodes that I can follow chronicling your adventures before we met? At least, tell me there's a easy list to follow, so I don't learn the history of your life out of order. 'Cause out of order telling life history is kinda my thing, OK?

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

What specific sacrifices did you do?

Do you have an archive of episodes that I can follow chronicling your adventures before we met? At least, tell me there's a easy list to follow, so I don't learn the history of your life out of order. 'Cause out of order telling life history is kinda my thing, OK?

Had to sacrifice myself at one point.

Start from my first adventure, The First Love, and go from there to now.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Had to sacrifice myself at one point.

Is that sacrifice written in one of your episodes on the Wiki? If so, what's the name?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
5 hours ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:
"The reason why i'm a legend is because i've beaten so many foes and helped save many worlds. Everyone who's anyone knows about me."

"Ouuuuuuuuuh ! Tel me more ! :ooh:"
"I would, but i'm working on a final for my college :P Maybe after i'm done."

So did you have time now ?

Yes, I actually have time! :P Okay, so, I've defeated many foes. Like the Maelstrom, Tirek (After he was released, in my series), Nigel, So on and so forth. I've written too many adventures to count (1965 to be precise!), and I own my own force called the United Stickman Force.

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Yep. 1965. Been working on my 3 series since 7th grade :P

WOOOOOOWWW! That long? Since 7th Grade? Wait, if it's okay, just how old are you?

3 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

19. :P

Well if 7th grade is when you're 12, then you've been writing all that for 7 years?! Sweet Walt Disney! Not even I've been writing that long!

Forgive my jealousy!

Edited by WiiGuy2014