Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New here hi everypony.

Solar Bolt

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

A friend of mine introduced me to the show in 2010.

Hi everypony names Solar Bolt and I'm hoping to make a lot of friends here.

• Brohoof 8

Welcome to the big dance, Solar Bolt! Great to have you onboard with us! I'm sure you'll make loads of friends in our little equestrian outpost (friends are the primary indigenous here, especially horse-shaped ones). You'll find lots of topics to talk about and plenty of fun games as well. I look forward to seeing you on the boards! ;)

• Brohoof 1

Thanks Dreambiscuit and I hope so too though I'm not sure how to approach any of the forums including Rp ones care to lend a hoof in helping me?:please:

• Brohoof 1

The forums are simplicity itself. Just go to any section that interests you, click a subject there and post an opinion, comment or even Brohhoof another post (like a high-five) or you can go to forum games in the Everfree Forest section to indulge in the various activities there. The RP section is a foreign thing to me to be honest, I've never RPed here before and I'm a bit skittish about trying it. But each section has its rules clearly posted so it should be easy to find your way around and participate in the fun. 

• Brohoof 1

Hello Solar Bolt and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay. Welcome to you too Lezal Rose, I don't think I've seen you around yet.

If either of you have any questions about anything or want to chat, feel free to send me a message anytime. Happy foruming! :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello Solar Bolt, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya.. :)