Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When was the most scared you've ever been?

Vulcan

Watching Markiplier closed a door in Fnaf game :blink:I thought that he was safe until a second later,the freddy fazbear jumpscare blasted out of nowhere x-x How the @%$*!!!!! did that bear get in???? Dx the door was closed!!! @w@

Waking up in the hospital, and finding out you were missing three days, couldn't remember the car accident that sent you there, and discovering that you had three cracked ribs.  I came very close to being DEAD!

Two years late, I still have absolutely no memory of the crash.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Walking home alone got stopped by a homeless guy, he was acting really weird and had something in his hand but couldnt see what it was.

No one else was around,  he was blocking mybway i talked to him for like 10 minutes then he went away.

Idk he just looked aggressive,  my heart was beating out of my chest 😖

There is one scarier thing but... Its too personal 😕

Probably when my grandma had a stroke last night. That takes the cake by far. Luckily she got treated fast, so she'll hopefully be back to normal soon.

My dad needing to go to the ER just a couple of days after testing positive for COVID, especially since by that point chances surviving COVID decreases considerably. Thankfully he was only there for a few hours and gave him some medicine and he was able to recover well, but just during those few hours I seriously thought I was going to lose my dad, and that’s I never want to go through again 

• 2 weeks later...

It was last year when I found something on my skin and my family doctor could not exclude cancer. The time between the visit of my family doctor and a dermatologist (8 days) was a really hard and scary time. Luckily it came out that it was nothing malign.