Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Under Siege (1x1 with Techno Universal)

Twofer

(edited)

The rise of Sombra had been swift and merciless. The Crystal Kingdom and Princess Cadence had been the first to fall. And only six short months later, Sombra's troops marched through the streets of Canterlot, with the razing of Canterlot Castle marking the end of the brief but bloody war.

Princess Twilight had disappeared, and it is unknown whether she's dead or simply in hiding. The last embers of hope are being desperately kindled by the final remnants of the Royal Guard, dhiding deep in the Everfree Forest...

OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/166332-under-siege-private/

Edited by Twofer

3 hours ago, Twofer said:

The rise of Sombra had been swift and merciless. The Crystal Kingdom and Princess Cadence had been the first to fall. And only six short months later, Sombra's troops marched through the streets of Canterlot, with the razing of Canterlot Castle marking the end of the brief but bloody war.

Princess Twilight had disappeared, and it is unknown whether she's dead or simply in hiding. The last embers of hope are being desperately kindled by the final remnants of the Royal Guard, dhiding deep in the Everfree Forest...

OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/166332-under-siege-private/

Techno was now shut down and he was in a bush in the everfree forest. He had been there for a few months now until somepony found him...

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was now shut down and he was in a bush in the everfree forest. He had been there for a few months now until somepony found him...

That somepony was Crimson Glare, a former member of the Royal Guard and now a resistance fighter. She had been stalking Techno ever since they had gotten wind of him being in the forest.

On 17 May 2017 at 8:37 AM, Twofer said:

That somepony was Crimson Glare, a former member of the Royal Guard and now a resistance fighter. She had been stalking Techno ever since they had gotten wind of him being in the forest.

(Sorry I somehow didn't notice that you replied or I simply forgot about it. :) )

Crimson was now right next to Techno on the path. He was then stopped by a falling dead tree that fell onto the path plus it pushed techno out into the open in front of him. Techno's eyes were open but they were black and looked similar to LED screens that where powered off. Techno was like a rag doll because of the way none of his pivot joints where locked...

7 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

(Sorry I somehow didn't notice that you replied or I simply forgot about it. :) )

Crimson was now right next to Techno on the path. He was then stopped by a falling dead tree that fell onto the path plus it pushed techno out into the open in front of him. Techno's eyes were open but they were black and looked similar to LED screens that where powered off. Techno was like a rag doll because of the way none of his pivot joints where locked...

Crimson still had her eye on Techno, watching him from the treetops. She was ready to kill the strange intruder if need be, and she wouldn't hesitate to do it either.

6 hours ago, Twofer said:

Crimson still had her eye on Techno, watching him from the treetops. She was ready to kill the strange intruder if need be, and she wouldn't hesitate to do it either.

When a branch from the falling tree hit Techno's head his fan started whirring and his eyes then displayed a small text curser in the top left corner of both of his eyes that was flashing. After a couple of seconds he let off a computer BIOS error beep sound and the text: AUTO BOOTUP ERROR was then automatically typed up by the curser only for his eyes to go blank again and for the whirring of the cooling fan to stop...

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

When a branch from the falling tree hit Techno's head his fan started whirring and his eyes then displayed a small text curser in the top left corner of both of his eyes that was flashing. After a couple of seconds he let off a computer BIOS error beep sound and the text: AUTO BOOTUP ERROR was then automatically typed up by the curser only for his eyes to go blank again and for the whirring of the cooling fan to stop...

From out of nowhere, something pounced on Techno, easily taking him to the ground. It was Crimson, who had been watching from the trees, and now had a gun to his head. "Identity yourself now, before I splatter your brains on the ground."

2 hours ago, Twofer said:

From out of nowhere, something pounced on Techno, easily taking him to the ground. It was Crimson, who had been watching from the trees, and now had a gun to his head. "Identity yourself now, before I splatter your brains on the ground."

Techno was now completely dead again. The impact from Crimson caused a large maintenance cover on the side of Techno's body to spring open. In there the whole metal shell and the interior of the door were made out of a strange dark blue metal. There was a magic generator in there that looked a lot like a motor and it seemed to be made out of the same blue metal as the rest of the interior shell. There where 8 thick translucent cables connected to one side of the generator and there were a number of other cables in there. There was a metal plate on the generator with information engraved on it: UNIVERSAL ENERGY GENERATOR MODEL-9890

MANUFACTURED BY: CELESTIAL LABS.INC

DATE OF MANUFACTURE: 6/MARCH/2040

TO JUMP START: IMPULSE A STRONG CURRENT OF UNIVERSAL ENERGY (MAGIC) INTO GENERATOR.

@Techno Universal

Crimson cursed to herself. An android made things a lot more complicated, and she was also by no means a tech expert. Plus, Crimson was an earth pony, and thus couldn't jump start the android. Seeing as how it would be a bad idea to just leave it, Crimson began dragging it back to her hideout.

7 hours ago, Twofer said:

@Techno Universal

Crimson cursed to herself. An android made things a lot more complicated, and she was also by no means a tech expert. Plus, Crimson was an earth pony, and thus couldn't jump start the android. Seeing as how it would be a bad idea to just leave it, Crimson began dragging it back to her hideout.

As Crimson was dragging Techno. every time Techno's head hit something he would beep or his eyes would flash blue for a moment. It's like there was still a tiny amount of energy still in his system but it wasn't enough to restart it...

7 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

As Crimson was dragging Techno. every time Techno's head hit something he would beep or his eyes would flash blue for a moment. It's like there was still a tiny amount of energy still in his system but it wasn't enough to restart it...

After about half an hour of dragging the android, Crimson finally got it back to the hideout. The hideout was one of many safe houses that the resistance against Sombra used, and there was likely someone who could get the android running again.

2 hours ago, Twofer said:

After about half an hour of dragging the android, Crimson finally got it back to the hideout. The hideout was one of many safe houses that the resistance against Sombra used, and there was likely someone who could get the android running again.

When Cromson placed Techno down inside his house he accidentally bumped his head and when he did Techno's eyes came on and displayed the message: FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE GENERATOR. IT'S TO SAVE EQUESTRIA.

The message was up for around 20 seconds before his eyes flickered off.

@Techno Universal

Of course, the android was scoured for explosives, listening devices, and any other nasty surprises that could have been waiting for them. Once it was given the all clear, one of the unicorns at the hideout gave the android a good jolt of magic.

(edited)
19 hours ago, Twofer said:

@Techno Universal

Of course, the android was scoured for explosives, listening devices, and any other nasty surprises that could have been waiting for them. Once it was given the all clear, one of the unicorns at the hideout gave the android a good jolt of magic.

Apon charging Techno with magic the generator then started to spool up. It sounded like a AC moter and a jet engine combined and was extremely loud. There where lines of lights on the generator that then started glowing blue and also all the wires inside the compartment started glowing blue too. The compartment door then automatically closed. The door was invisible when closed and it would block out the generator noise completely as it was soundproof. His eyes then went completely blue for a couple of seconds and a a dubble beep tone then played when his eyes started displaying the message: INITIATING OS... It then jumped to the Alstrome boot up screen. After it booted into the system his eyes displayed an error message: ERROR-577 DAMAGE FOUND IN CORE MEMORY DRIVE. ATTEMPTING TO INITIATE  SYSTEM... Also a dubble buzzer beep tone sounded when the error message popped up. Techno's eyes then went to normal and he got up. He looked over at Crimson...

TU: It seems a huge number of files are missing from the drive. It may cause problems with certain things. I'm Techno Universal. A powerful machine with an organic brain. I'm still waking up from that hyper sleep I've been through so my system is automatically running things temporary until I'm fully aware and functioning in my brain again. So can you update me on current major events that are happening within equestria?

Edited by Techno Universal

@Techno Universal

At this point, Techo had about nine guns pointed at him, including the barrel of Crimson's revolver, which was pressed against his forehead. "Hold on a second. Before we tell you anything, you're gonna tell us exactly what you are and where you came from."

7 hours ago, Twofer said:

@Techno Universal

At this point, Techo had about nine guns pointed at him, including the barrel of Crimson's revolver, which was pressed against his forehead. "Hold on a second. Before we tell you anything, you're gonna tell us exactly what you are and where you came from."

TU: According to what remains of my memory I was the original creator of equestria but I can't approve it as it's only a small memory fragment. I was apparently attacked in my lab and shut down by somepony. I remember at the time equestria was under attack and was being quickly getting taken over by some king that I can't exactly remember. I know that I'm a machine with a biological brain but I can't exactly remember the exact design details. It's just my primary drive has had a huge amount of it's data damaged or wiped out by something.

@Techno Universal

"You created Equestria? How the hell is that supposed to work?" said Crimson.

"I say we put a bullet in its head and dump it in the river," suggest another guard, which got some approving murmurs.

8 hours ago, Twofer said:

@Techno Universal

"You created Equestria? How the hell is that supposed to work?" said Crimson.

"I say we put a bullet in its head and dump it in the river," suggest another guard, which got some approving murmurs.

TU: To be honest a long story of how I even got to the point of creating equestria. But seriously it wouldn't end well if you try and shoot me as bullets get reflected automatically off my skin from a shield. Trust me you would probably end up shooting yourself or somepony else if you try to shoot me.  

@Techno Universal

Crimson turned and faced the other guards, murmuring about what to do with the strange android. After a couple minutes, they seemed to reach a consensus. "Alright. Maybe we can put you to work doing something useful."

2 minutes ago, Twofer said:

@Techno Universal

Crimson turned and faced the other guards, murmuring about what to do with the strange android. After a couple minutes, they seemed to reach a consensus. "Alright. Maybe we can put you to work doing something useful."

Techno froze for a moment as his system synced up with his brain. He then tilted his head looking a bit confused...

TU: So what exactly do you have to do. Like it's probably best you get me to do something that would get you somewhere in the war with Sombra's kingdom. You could put me on the battlefield and you'll see my true power.