Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Comic ponies needed and I have a request aswell!

Vampira Heart

(edited)

Hello I'm making a comics now with OCs I have created just for that! 

I have two OCs SpiceCake and Bastian gearshiftIMG_3740.PNG.8894fbce2e4142896e4c14f44a2dc0b2.PNG

i am starting to make a comic that idea requested and I need some backround ponies that I can make into mutant ponies that they would fight! 

Also I was wondering if someone could create a new OC for my story! I was thinking an alien pony that is creepy but cute at the same time! With any colors but I was thinking fainted pastels like the ones I use! ;) thanks that's all and if your curious on the comic I'm making please tell me and I'll either send you a link or you can follow me on tumbler and even ask questions in my Ask :yay: 

heres a premiere/rough draft of the comic, it's not quite done yet but this is what it'll kinda look like ;) IMG_3730.thumb.JPG.6cea08cc8ca60d4232e8f50e477fa39b.JPG 

(P.S The apocalyptic version of Vampira will be in the story but as a side character, I will also need people to volunteer as backround guards and civilians for villages, raiders and enemy traitors) 

any volenteer people just post a picture of yours OC and say who'd you want your OC to be ;) 

there is a limit though for some but I'll tell you when there's enough a few people ahead :derp: 

Edited by Vampira Heart

@Vampira Heart

Ohhh I see an opportunity...

Maple could be good to use if you don't mind her backstory as you could have her change into a dragonequus when a fight involving her starts (well she's technically a mutant already but I still think you could use that)

And if you dont want to use her that's perfectly fine too!

2 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@Vampira Heart

Ohhh I see an opportunity...

Maple could be good to use if you don't mind her backstory as you could have her change into a dragonequus when a fight involving her starts (well she's technically a mutant already but I still think you could use that)

And if you dont want to use her that's perfectly fine too!

That's perfect! Thanks for volenteering to my story! Do you have a picture of her in her dragonequus form??

Collapse would be raider. 

She looks something like this 

guess_who_____by_osipush-dav914l.png

Although she doesn't have the cloak, isn't pixelated, and her eyes are a dark brown. She has a necklace with a green gem on it.  She is a rather greedy mare So this cutie mark is fitting, but it is gold

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM-wEft171oQrsZ9aMFDWb2FEcirzugAoLzIP5DhOb-y_VbEZFDw-0dg

(edited)

...Yeah why not? The Stardust in this can be an alternate version from my canon one. If you want, you can add a full beard around his muzzle and chin. Enemy, raider or villager, I'll leave it in your capable hoofs. :P

591b6ba7189e4_StardustBalanceWithBackground8.png.a371b2ac49aa7ff4ef86c4da84194db0.png

And here's his cutie mark if that's required:

591b6badd91e6_Cutie2.png.3222f3a067cb87b781db8ba4f45a7691.png

Edited by Stardust Balance

(edited)

No but I have an idea of what it looks like. It's a new idea for her and I want to see it.

Her draconequus form would be the same head and body but her front hooves would change to lion paws, one of her wings would change to a Pegasus wing, the white part of her eyes would turn light orange, her left back leg changes to a griffin-like claw, and her tail would become a Discord-like Dragon tail. 

Also if she's not a companion-type character then she'll be a guard.

Edited by Maple Bat

You could use my OC Thunder Gust if you need more ponies. I'm not sure what he would be in your story so you can make him what you want. He's a kind soul, a bit slow to trust strangers, but will stand up to any force to defend his friends.

I believe you still have some pictures of him, but I can post them here too if you'd like.

36 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

You could use my OC Thunder Gust if you need more ponies. I'm not sure what he would be in your story so you can make him what you want. He's a kind soul, a bit slow to trust strangers, but will stand up to any force to defend his friends.

I believe you still have some pictures of him, but I can post them here too if you'd like.

Could you post one please? I don't have one :blush: 

13 minutes ago, Vampira Heart said:

Could you post one please? I don't have one :blush: 

Of course. :)

591cefd7bc49d_TheCerberus.png.bd90eeb243412e391b01c5c6d5aa4c6e.png

It doesn't show in this picture, but there's a thin streak of gold hair in his mane. Also that bit at the base of his wing isn't part of it, it's a sash tied around it.

On 17.5.2017 at 0:00 AM, Vampira Heart said:

Hello I'm making a comics now with OCs I have created just for that! 

I have two OCs SpiceCake and Bastian gearshiftIMG_3740.PNG.8894fbce2e4142896e4c14f44a2dc0b2.PNG

i am starting to make a comic that idea requested and I need some backround ponies that I can make into mutant ponies that they would fight! 

Also I was wondering if someone could create a new OC for my story! I was thinking an alien pony that is creepy but cute at the same time! With any colors but I was thinking fainted pastels like the ones I use! ;) thanks that's all and if your curious on the comic I'm making please tell me and I'll either send you a link or you can follow me on tumbler and even ask questions in my Ask :yay: 

heres a premiere/rough draft of the comic, it's not quite done yet but this is what it'll kinda look like ;) IMG_3730.thumb.JPG.6cea08cc8ca60d4232e8f50e477fa39b.JPG 

(P.S The apocalyptic version of Vampira will be in the story but as a side character, I will also need people to volunteer as backround guards and civilians for villages, raiders and enemy traitors) 

any volenteer people just post a picture of yours OC and say who'd you want your OC to be ;) 

there is a limit though for some but I'll tell you when there's enough a few people ahead :derp: 

You can use any or all of my OCs if you want. :)  (You can find them from my 'About me') .

(edited)

You can use all of mine too if you want to. You can find everything you might need on my About Me page :) 

You can make them anything you'd like :D

Edited by Lyra Feri

Hi, I'd love if my OC, Mystic Skies was an enemy traitor in your comic! (By the way, I love your art style!)

I also made your alien pony OC! (featured below)

Thank you so much!

(Also, Mystic doesn't have a cutie mark, so no need to worry about that).

IMG_1092.PNG

IMG_0069.PNG

Alien OC for Vampira Heart on MLPForums.JPG

12 hours ago, Vampira Heart said:

Yes ! The first one is half way done acually, I haven't had a lot of time to work on it but Its getting done ;) 

Could you send us the tumblr link? I can't wait to see it!