Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A bat's shadow RP (1x1 Rp w/ Maple Bat)

reader8363

The fight was going well for the Crystal ponies. Maple separated from them to hopefully manage to cut off the source of their reinforcements.She though Shadow would have managed to stop Sombra's magic at least by now so she got concerned but she didn't know where she went so she wanted to keep the fight moving to hopefully join him in the battle.

Shadow got up to his feet, it was still hard to breathe, but he needed to finish this. He swung at Sombra. When his claw was stopped and held in mid air, he lifted up his body and brought his legs down on the back of Sombra's head.

Sombra roared in pain, then toss Shadow, then he fired magic bolts at Shadow.

Shadow used his wings to block his chest, and bit his lip to not scream in pain. He wished that he had a magic inhibitor ring on him at the moment, but he used the only one he had on Chrysalis.

Maple and the Army where starting to get pushed back as they can't stop them from coming up unless sombra was stopped She ran over to shining armor who wasn't engaged in battle at the moment. "I'm gonna go get my father he'll know what to do" she then left for his realm. When she went through to his realm.

Shadow felt the bolts stop, he pulled open his wings to see that Sombra was standing there, smiling. He grew pissed at Sombra for mocking him. He took a blood red gem out of the sword and placed it in his mouth, so that his claws were open. He stopped trying to breathe and tackled Sombra. After a few quick blows. Sombra teleported away and wipe the blood off his mouth. He took back some of the magic and fired at Shadow. Shadow took all the bolts head on, and grabbed him by the throat.

"Dad I need a way to stop magic without knowing where the caster is" Maple told her father in a bit of a hurry

"Well you can block it by changing the terrain to my terrain." He told her "You know the checkerboard looking one."

"Really?" She asked him.

Discord nodded "Yes you can do anything in your imagination while standing there."

"Thanks dad, got to hurry back now." Maple said back "But is Mom ok?"

"yes I'm alright I just wish I could have succeeded." Fluttershy added

"Good to here, I'm sorry you couldn't." Maple told her opening a portal she waved goodbye to them and rejoined the fight Channeling all of her magical energy into the magical orb She changed a huge chunk of the snowy battlefield into a white and purple checkerboard she then began to have some fun with it warping the terrain to give the Crystal ponies and advange and blocking off any sort of magic even unicorns'.

(edited)

Shadow  was confused about the terrain, that gave Sombra enough time to kick him in the gut. He clutched his stomach and stumbled back. So!bra got up and kicked Shadow In the muzzle. Shadow clenched his nose to help stop the bleeding

Edited by reader8363

So like this I can do anything? She thought, So she had an idea she turned all shadows into air for a second so sombra's army would disperse and she could go help her friend. She also grew a large tree with apples that would heal anyone who ate them she took one that she would bring to Shadow as He probably wasn't feeling the best. She flew overhead for a few seconds before she saw him and sombra fighting and she saw Sombra winning. She delivered a dive kick to sombra's chest knocking the wind out of him. "Here ya go that'll heal ya right up." after giving him the apple Maple gasped and fell to the ground the strange terrain turned back into the normal snowy battleground with no weird changes and the tree vanished. She was barely alive and had completely depleted her magical reserve. "Go get him Shadow." Maple weakly said lying on the snowy ground "I won't interfere anymore."

Shadow removed his claw off his nose and removed the gem out of his mouth and ate the apple. He felt his nose fixed itself, but it didn't hurt, and his lungs filling with air. He placed the gem back in his mouth and laid the sword on the snow. He walked up to Sombra, who was getting up. He grabbed his horn and squeezed it until there was a small crack in it. Sombra tried to use magic, but the crack stopped the magic from coming out. Shadow smiled and punched him in  the gut. He let go of him, he collapsed into the snow. He headed over to the guards and said,"you can take him in now." He walked over to Maple and said as he pulled the gem out of his mouth and placed it in the hilt, "Thanks, and is there anything I can do to help

"I... I just need some... rest" She was breathing heavily "What a rush though... That was... That was awesome." She'd barely ever done magic before but that was on a entirely different level She was like her dad for a while. She was so proud of herself for doing something of that scale. "Lets... get back to your place." She stood up weakly "Chrysalis is probably done now."

Shadow nodded and opened a portal to the guest bedroom. He stepped out of the room and almost collapsed onto the floor. The gem took a lot out of him. He shook his head and said as he opened the door, "Chrysi, how are you doing?"

Maple collapsed into the bed to rest and regenerate her magical energy. She wanted to go punch Chrysalis in the face but she was way to tired.

Chrysalis was half asleep when Shadow came in "Gah! I expect you a lot sooner than this." She said "and to answer you're question, Pretty terribly.Where's your girlfriend?" She expect him to react angrily to that comment.

Shadow walked in, closed the door behind him, and said he placed a claw on her head, "I'm sorry, I had to go deal with Sombra. Maple isn't my girlfriend, she's my friend. Is there a way to make you feel better?"

The changeling queen rolled her eyes "She has slight feelings for you like the love you give to your best friend nothing more. She's trying to hide it but I can taste it. And if you want to make me feel better then Release me!" She shouted pulling at her chains.

Shadow thought about it and said as he shrugged his shoulder and kept a claw on Chysalis' head, I'm sorry, but how do I keep you safe and not run off? If you stepped outside, you can't hide since you can't use magic. "

"Well I finished what you asked so can I just go." She said "I sense Maple's not feeling too good and it would be a shame..." She just left that sentence hanging there.

Maple was in a dreamless sleep in the guest room when 3 changeling appeared. One of them stepped towards her and his hoof made a floor board creak waking her up. She wanted to leap out of the bed and fight them but she could only stand up, a small chance of beating all 3 them she grabbed her bow shooting one of them. After hitting one she dropped the bow and dashed out the door "Shadow! We've got a problem!"

Shadow was about to leave,then he turned around and said, I'm not done with ya yet and it's for your protection. He walked out and locked the door behind him. He said as he walk towards Maple, "what's wrong?"

"Changelings!" She said running down the pursued by 2 changelings. "They must snuck in while we where out I think! Can't fight too tired to focus." Changelings flew by Shadow a few seconds after Maple ran by. Both of the changelings weren't bothered to disguise they thought Maple was sound asleep so their mission would have been easy.

Shadow sighed, then wrapped both of them up in their shadow and they fell to the floor. He walked over to them, picked them up by their head, and tossed them into a portal. He said as he headed up the stairs, "go get some more rest, I'll check the resat of the house

"Ok, thank you." She went back into the guest room "Oh there was a 3rd on but I took care of him before I ran out the door" she moved that one next to the other 2 he was still alive thanks to his helmet but the hit knocked him out. Maple was about to sleep again when she realized she was still wearing her armor she took it off and then noticed something the red orb had changed colors to a now dark silver tinge perhaps to match her magic? She didn't think too much of it.

Shadow looked all over the house to see if there were more changelings lurking about. After checking the whole house, he locked up the house and headed to the cell and said as he closed the door and lock it, "Really, you tried to kill a lunar guard with only 3 changelings.

"No! Killing a pony is an awful idea no gain for the hive." Chrysalis said "Capture was what I was going for but most of the changelings I guess are incompetent." She looked around the room for a minute "So what else do you want?"

Shadow thought about it and said, "I don't need anything at the moment, and why don't I make your stay a little better." He placed a longer chain on her hind leg and removed the other chains. He walked to the door and said, "Behave, or I'll put the other chains back on. What do you want to eat?"

Chrysalis Looked at him like he was an idiot. "I need love. It's the only thing we can eat." She told him. "I've been feeding off of Maple's feelings for you. So I'm fine but you could do for more love in life."

Maple had been sleeping dreaming of cool stuff she could do. She finally began to feel a bit better but she was really parched so she got up and went over to the kitchen to find an apple to drink.

Shadow said as he closed the door, "I was just asking, and trying to make your stay better." When the door was closed, he sighed and headed into the backyard. The backyard was filled with wreckage of mannequins, targets, and straw dummies. He cleaned it up and placed them back together. He opened a portal in his hand and pulled out a dagger, then he went hacking at them.

Maple went out into the backyard as she heard a lot of noise coming from out there. She saw that there a few archer targets and ran to go get her bow and began to shoot at a target she had been hitting pretty accurately missing only 3 or 4 shots. After a few more shots she fired one followed by another the first one smacking dead center of the target the second arrow then hit the first one and split it in half. "Well that's a first." She exclaimed "Now I have to make another one."