Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A bat's shadow RP (1x1 Rp w/ Maple Bat)

reader8363

Maple grabbed the bottle Shadow mentioned and saw the look in shadow's eyes "Something wrong there looks like you remember something that you can't get out get out of your head. I know that particular feeling quite well..." 

Shadow said as he made his shadow a small spot so he didn't see it, "yeah, just something a pony asked me if I tried years ago and just came back up, but it's too dangerous to try, if it works." Then he held his claw for the bottle

"Dangerous?" Maple said questioningly."Trying it? Sounds like that odd spring water we tested on me sometime ago. But nothing too bad happened to me." She laughed and handed Shadow the bottle "It's probably super dangerous this time though." She flew up hovering slightly above the ground. "Then again I'm used to danger."

Shadow said as he took the lid off, "the pony asked me since I control whatever my shadow is in, does it work if it's able to go into ponies' head. Its dangerous if it works and I can't reverse it." He gulped down a fourth of a bottle till he stopped.

"Wow. That really is dangerous I bet you have the ability to but if you can't that's a good thing too." Maple said leaning against the counter in Shadow's ktchen. "If the need for it arises if you can do it that's great but if you can't You'll just find another way." She had faith in him not only as a guard but as a pony even with his troubled past.

Shadow nodded and gulped another fourth of the bottle. He thought about what she said, then he got up and headed to the wood to clear his head, leaving his bottle in the house. He walked up to a dead tree and placed it back up

Maple grabbed her spear out of her bags and walked out to where Shadow's targets where. She used shadow magic in order to create a shadow version of her self which she started to duel with it was a perfect candidate for her fighting without risk of injury. Each of her swings was blocked quickly by her shadow. She trained for a few hours with the Shadow double.

Shadow walked around the forest, enjoying the cold air. Then he felt that he was being followed. He shrugged it off as being a small creature. After a few hours of walking, he sat down on the ground and through a small clearing of leaves at the aky

Maple was starting to beat her shadow. That is until her shadow launched an attack against her that she barely blocked. Her shadow's blow was so strong it broke to spearhead. She turned her double back into a flat shadow. "Now I've gotta go get this fixed." She sighed.

Shadow got up and headed home. He walked into his house to find a scroll on his bottle. He sighed as he grabbed it and unrolled it. He read it then he rolled it back up and finished the bottle, then he headed up the stairs

When Shadow walked in. Maple was attempting to fix the spearhead that was broken. The damage was too severe to fix with out melting it. She sighed. "Great Now I'll have to take this to canterlot to get it repaired." She tossed it aside "Guess I was training a bit to harshly."

Shadow walked into his room and tossed it into his nightstand with other scrolls, some with wax prints and some without. He sat down and made a shadow version o fhimself in the as his body passed through the armor. The shadow gave a small bow and walked over to the mannequin, where it fused with the mannequin and placed the armor on.

Maple was going to wait 'till she was needed in canterlot before getting her spear fixed. She decided to grab her neckalace. She wanted to practice her magic. She turned the floor in front of her super slick and skated across it, returning to normal as she passed by it.

Shadow got up off his bed and headed down the stairs to cook some food. He pulled a thick slab of meat and headed outside to cook it. He brushed the wreckage of the training ground and placed it above a fireplace, then he lit the fire and started cooking.

After a few minutes of practicing, Maple smelled meat cooking. She remembered the time that she tried some and decided she would eat it again. She didn't really want to ask shadow for it though so she continued her magic practice. She was running out of energy in her magical reserves however.

Shadow finished cooking the meat and sliced a piece for him. He headed into the house to clean his weapons. He rolled the piece of meat and placed in between his teeth. He walked into his armory and pulled his old blade off the wall and started polishing it.

There was something Maple had been curious about but had never asked Shadow nor did she want to. She felt like she had to though so she seemed to trap herself in a paradox. She had recived a letter from Luna saying she had to go to canterlot to work for a while. She didn't see shadow on her way out. "I'll be back at some point." She said

Shadow heard Maple and finished up polishing the sword. He gathered up some stuff, a bag of bits, and got into a suit. He kept his armor there in case somepony thinks it's for sell. He opened a portal and headed to the building. He walked in and talked to the pony in charge of the auction and handed him the stuff. Then he sat down and the auction started. 

Maple was ready for another boring night but when she arrived Luna ran up and quickly greeted her "Maple... Chyrsalis has escaped we belive she is still on the castle ground could you run around and try to find her with your bow."

She saluted to Luna and unslung the weapon from her shoulder. "Yes ma'am." She ran off to go hunt the changeling queen down.

Shadow watched as useless stuff went by, but he did bid on them to make the pony pay more for them. Then something caught his eye. It was a busted sword, but he didn't care about the sword the sheath was intact. It was the same color of the hilt on his blade and had sparkling blue gems running down the length of it. He and another pony kept bidding on it, then the pony got up and said, "Okay, I'm from the museum, that is a historical sword. Whoever is bidding stand up." When Shadow stood up, the pony sighed and withdrew from the bidding. Shadow took the sheath and gave the sword to the pony. Then he headed to Canterlot.

Maple was flying through hallways quickly telling ponies to stand against the wall and if they did then she didn't suspect them. She had yet to come across one who didn't listen to her. She started to worry chrysalis may have already left the castle grounds, She flew through and called up the guard.

Luna after telling Maple, about the changeling queen's escape had left canterlot. After she was far enough, Chrysalis undisguised herself. "Home free." She said.

Shadow walked into an castle to see bothnroyal and Lunar guards being a bit nervous. He walked through the halls, until he saw Major. He walked up to her and said, "How's work coming, why is every guard nervous?"

Maple swung her spear pointing it at Shadow. "Oh... Shadow... Sorry, It's not going too great, chrysalis escaped. She could be Anypony, Anywhere. I makes the guard paranoid." She heard a sound in another room and said quickly "Sorry gotta go." And flew off.

Shades nodded and sighed, then he sent a letter to the king of changelings, saying to let him know if she shows up back at the hive. He did make a small truce with them as long as they behave, but he isn't scared to go back on it

Maple was running through the halls and she eventually realized that she hadn't seen Luna since the first encounter. She started up towards Luna's bed room. She went to open the door and it was locked, She knocked on it loudly. "Luna! You in there?"

Eventually Luna woke up she got out of bed and walked over to the door opening it, She said to the captain who was at her door "I was dream walking is there a problem?"

"Wait what?" Maple flinched hearing her response. "N...Nevermind. Sorry to disturb you Luna." Maple stormed off angerly