Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A bat's shadow RP (1x1 Rp w/ Maple Bat)

reader8363

"Hey don't worry about it this time we can prepare some sort of code-word so if we see each other we can say it and if we don't say it back it's a changeling." She told him. "That'll work I've actually done that before when Luna sent me and a small team down there... well it worked until we found chrysalis."

Shadow said as he put the bottle in his pocket and headed to get his stuff together, "What if they learn them, then "we'll" give each other a headache. do they copy armor and what you have?" He got ready and said, "What happened when ya found Chrysalis?"

"Actually they do copy armor but they can't copy my scar only the bandage as they can't see it" She said revealing it after the second question her normal smile faded "I don't really want to talk about it... It's one of the many reasons I hate changelings." She was physically ready to go but now her mental preparedness was wavering a bit from remembering what happened then

He nodded and placed a claw on her shoulder, "If you don't want to talk about it, I'm not going to force you. Oh, I suggest you start flapping through the portal." He. He stepped through and began plummeting, He opened his wing to catch some air and went diving toward the hideout.

Maple quickly followed him trough the portal flying quickly to catch up before he got too close. She didn't want what happened then to happen again. "So you got a plan?"She asked him. "If you do then tell me now so I don't get in the way."

Shadow said as he landed on top, "Go in quietly, take out the guard that get in our way or catch us, knock Chrysalis out, cut off her magic, then take her to my house. If it doesn't go that well, then we take her by force and kill whoever gets in our way."

"Sounds good." She prepped her bow "I'll be right beside you the whole way." She knew it wasn't gonna go that smoothly those elite ones are trained since birth to be able to protect their queen and they where good at it too.

Shadow nodded as he dug his name into the roof and was surprised that it was easy to pull it away. He poked his head to see if any changeling was walking through. When he didn't see any he quietly dropped onto the floor and hid in the shadows.

Maple put her black cloak on in order for her to blend in and then flew down after him. She gestured towards a hallway "the queens chambers are that way." She whispered "follow me I still remember where it is." She gestured for him to follow.

Shadow nodded and followed Maple, he moved the through his claw, while being careful not to get it stuck on one of them. He heard and noise and pulled maple into the shadows as a guard turned the corner.

Maple nodded thanks in return, waited for the guard to pass and then leapt out of the shadows and continued a ways before stopping in front of a large door "we have to go through here to get to the throne room but there's guards in there" she whispered to him while pulling the orb he gave to her out of her bag "thankfully the magic block doesn't block artifacts either I can use my magic to slip us through or you can use your shadow magic... Your call."

(edited)

Shadow said as he looked into the room, "I'll do it, that way, if they detect it somehow, you'll come after me." He took the orb and opened a small portal and squeezed through. He quietly walked over to the door and slowly opened it a crack while blanketing the side in shadows.

Edited by reader8363

Maple watched all the changelings in the room none of them had moved from where they where so they had both managed to sneak through. "ok they don't notice it. That door..." She said pointing to a large door with a green glow to it. "that's the throne room there will be about 4 guards and if they see any movement they'll attack so combat is inevitable there are 2 with bows 2 with spears. I can take the 2 archers if you can protect me long enough to do so."

Shadow nodded, took the gem out of the rapier, and placed the orb in its place. He kicked in the door and made his shadow into a second one, with the same weapon. The guards charged at him and he raised his swords to meet them.

After Shadow had kicked the door Maple aimed her bow carefully at the one of the changelings that where already aimed at shadow. When she released the first arrow she quickly moved on to the second one and repeated the process with the second one. Waiting a few second she heard the rewarding thud of an arrow hitting it's mark, but the second arrow made a resounding clank noise followed by a clang meaning it had hit his helmet and knocked it off. Maple quickly drew back another arrow but before she had to jump away to avoid being hit by a blast of magic from chrysalis.

"Maple it's good to see you again." the changeling queen said with a menacing grin eyes locked on her old adversary "Looks like you came less prepared than the last time we met. I'm guessing you forgot my threat."

"I didn't forget" Maple returned "but you don't scare me like you did that time. Because this time I know I won't lose." She released the other arrow at the remaining guard and this time she heard it hit him right in the now unprotected head. After confirming that she hit the second one. She got picked up by Chrysalis' magic.

"Oh really?" Chrysalis said after moving Maple closer to her face. "We shall see about that." Gesturing for them to watch shadow fight the 2 guards he was engaged with.

Shadow was blocking while giving them false hope, he sidestepped when they lunged. He closed the door and covered it in shadows. Then he said as made the second one disappear, "Good evening, Chrysalis, queen of the changelings, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm sorry if you wanted me to kill your guards, but I'm feeling generous today." He engulfed the magic holding Maple and made it that there was a hole for her to fall through. He said as he walked up, "I would like you to surrender to me and allow me to kidnap you, or this is going to get hairy."

"Me? Surrender?" She began laughing "I belive you should be the ones begging for you life. Even though you seem to be able to use your magic you don't seem to know what situation you're in. I have rivaled both of your "goddesses" in power what possibly make you believe you can beat me." her horn began glowing as she readied more magic attacks

Maple had moved back over to where shadow was standing "You do have a plan for this right?"

Shadow muttered, "I don't always have a plan, but I do now." He watched as Chrysalis' shadow up behind her and draped itself over her and pieced her hoof on the real one's horn. It vanished while leaving the ring on her horn. She walked up to Chrysalis and whispered, "If I wanted to, I could take them out, but I don't." He took a few steps back and said, "So, are you going to come quietly now?"

Both Maple and Chrysalis where shocked.

"Did you just block her magic" Maple said when she saw the ring on her horn

"Did you just block my magic" Chrysalis said wide-eyed "You also prevented any other changelings from getting into this room... Do your worst"

Maple walked over to the changeling queen "Gladly." She said unleashing a powerful buck to her jaw knocking her unconscious. "That felt good. Go ahead and do whatever you where planing on doing."

Shadow was a bit shocked. Yeah, he did stop her magic, but he didn't really think about stopping the changeling coming in. He picked up Chrysalis and said as he opened his portal, "Come on, let's get out of here before they a way through. He stepped through and kicked open a hidden wall. He placed her in there and said as he chained her to the wall, "Chrysalis, time to wake up, you're needed."

Maple followed him and looked around the room "Well the hidden room is interesting I guess." She looked at the changeling queen "Chrysalis is gonna be out for a long while that particular kick was filled with the rage changelings have caused me."

Chrysalis began to stir a few minutes later "What! Where am I? How did I..." She stopped for a second "Oh right you..."

He bent so he was her height at the moment and said as he tapped her on the nose. "Hey, Chrys, do you think you can make me a cocoon, I know someone that needs it. Also don't try to call for the hive, if you value their lives."

"And if I don't" She asked this dragon. "What's the worst you can do after all you need me to make."

"Then maybe someone else here gets a new punching bag." Maple said from behind Shadow "who said I have to kill you."

"Oh please you couldn't hurt a fly let alone a changeli..." Her sentence was cut off by Maple kicking her in the gut. "A... Alright but just... just give me some privacy."

Shadow nodded and said as he led Maple out and closed the door behind them, "I'm guessing you're feeling better? Oh, I almost forgot it back to you." He grabbed his rapier, pulled the orb off, and handed it to Maple.

"Honestly. Yea I'm feeling a lot better. Thanks." Maple told him and took the orb back from him "I'll talk about what happened last time of you're still curious about it." She then had an idea she popped the purple gem out of the center of her armor and placed the red orb in there. "Well that'll make it more convenient to use."