Register now to remove this ad.
reader8363

A bat's shadow RP (1x1 Rp w/ Maple Bat)

212 posts in this topic

Shadow said as he sat down, "I always am curious about something, but I don't push it." He grabbed the gem out of his pocket and pleased it into his rapier, then an idea came to his head, but it would take a while to make it.

1 person brohoofs this

"Let's go ahead and leave it at I know how long she's gonna take" Maple told Shadow "I saw the light of inspiration in your eyes what'd ya think of?" She wondered how many gems he had but she didn't wish to look into too much.

1 person brohoofs this

Shadow nodded and stood up, he said as he headed up the stairs, " Just a weapon sword that could change relic orb and it's ability by turning it." Placed his sword against the wall and headed into the artifact room and pulled the blanket of the board.

Maple returned the nod "Good luck with that." She told him "Gotta write another letter to princess Luna she's kinda keeping track of the progress and she's letting me know how the whole magical disturbance things playing out." She left to go get her stationary to write another letter when she noticed another one with no sender name and the parchment was different than what Luna used it was a fine crystalline material. She opened it and began to read it. After she finished she dropped it, when it hit the floor it shattered.

Shadow was in the artifact room when he heard the sound of something breaking. He grabbed a knife and headed towards downstairs. He went into the room and said as he looked around the room, "What happened?"

"Prince Shining Armor just sent me a letter that I guess the paper was made of crystals." She said as he ran in "They've spotted Sombra in the area apparently with my mother there too but not a captive more of a supporter and he's up to no good, that can't be right. I'm to report to the crystal palace now. You go ahead and finish that idea of yours and catch up with me." she put her armor on and used the red orb to open a portal to discords realm she would then open another to the palace. Thought he died guess part of him survived and he regenerated some how.

Shadow nodded and headed back to the artifact room. He pulled out a small box full of gem and place ex it on the table. He placed the rapier on the table and started messing with it. After a few minutes he figured out which set to use

When Maple arrived at the crystal palace. Everyone swarmed her at once asking her questions like "What would lead you mother to do this?" or "Do you have any affiliation with King Sombra?" She used her magic to make the floor slick and she started flying on her to the throne room "Prince Armor, Princess cadence I've arrived."

"Ah, Maple I'm guessing Shining Armor's got my message. I tried to get the press to leave but they knew you where on your way so they want an interview." Cadence said to Maple "Shining is busy getting the army together, but we needed you to help the Fluttershy situation we don't know why she turned on us."

"Do you have any other info regarding that." Maple began "What if that's just a changeling? or an illusion of her."

"We suspected these things and called Fluttershy's friends and Princess Twilight made it obvious that it was her." Cadence replied "We've also messaged your father about this situation he should arrive soon for now join the rest of the battle squadron... This threatens the balance of power."

"I know I can asses the situation and figure out what to do about this." She said heading to the barracks.

Shadow finally finished the sword and opened a portal to the crystal empire. He stepped out to be swarmed by reporters. When one was blocking his way, he heard the screaming as he threw the reporter into a flower bed. Then he yelled/roared to make the rest scramble off

There's shadow She thought and went over to where he was "Well that's one way to make an entrance. Could have been a bit more subtle. But hey those dang reporters are gone." She told him "To brief you Sombra has learned how to create shadow ponies to fight for him. Apparently all form of magic even Magic like yours has no effect on them. My dad's gonna show up soon to help with the Fluttershy situation and we have no idea what's wrong with her."

Shadow gripped his sword so tight that the metal was creaking under pressure. The air seemed to drop in temperature. He said, "Where's his base?" Even though Sombra was is idol in a weird way when he was little, he was going to kill him from stealing shadow magic from him.

"That's the thing we don't know yet," Maple told him slightly shivering "We need to wait for him to attack again so we can engage him. Shadow I know you want to end this quickly but please, please promise me you won't hurt fluttershy no matter what she's most likely not playing a role in this willfully she maybe hypnotized or something." Maple was tearing up even thinking of losing her mother. Discord gave up being immortal so he didn't have to be without her they both didn't want to lose her.