Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A bat's shadow RP (1x1 Rp w/ Maple Bat)

reader8363

Shadow said as he sat down, "I always am curious about something, but I don't push it." He grabbed the gem out of his pocket and pleased it into his rapier, then an idea came to his head, but it would take a while to make it.

• Brohoof 1

"Let's go ahead and leave it at I know how long she's gonna take" Maple told Shadow "I saw the light of inspiration in your eyes what'd ya think of?" She wondered how many gems he had but she didn't wish to look into too much.

• Brohoof 1

Shadow nodded and stood up, he said as he headed up the stairs, " Just a weapon sword that could change relic orb and it's ability by turning it." Placed his sword against the wall and headed into the artifact room and pulled the blanket of the board.

Maple returned the nod "Good luck with that." She told him "Gotta write another letter to princess Luna she's kinda keeping track of the progress and she's letting me know how the whole magical disturbance things playing out." She left to go get her stationary to write another letter when she noticed another one with no sender name and the parchment was different than what Luna used it was a fine crystalline material. She opened it and began to read it. After she finished she dropped it, when it hit the floor it shattered.

Shadow was in the artifact room when he heard the sound of something breaking. He grabbed a knife and headed towards downstairs. He went into the room and said as he looked around the room, "What happened?"

"Prince Shining Armor just sent me a letter that I guess the paper was made of crystals." She said as he ran in "They've spotted Sombra in the area apparently with my mother there too but not a captive more of a supporter and he's up to no good, that can't be right. I'm to report to the crystal palace now. You go ahead and finish that idea of yours and catch up with me." she put her armor on and used the red orb to open a portal to discords realm she would then open another to the palace. Thought he died guess part of him survived and he regenerated some how.

Shadow nodded and headed back to the artifact room. He pulled out a small box full of gem and place ex it on the table. He placed the rapier on the table and started messing with it. After a few minutes he figured out which set to use

When Maple arrived at the crystal palace. Everyone swarmed her at once asking her questions like "What would lead you mother to do this?" or "Do you have any affiliation with King Sombra?" She used her magic to make the floor slick and she started flying on her to the throne room "Prince Armor, Princess cadence I've arrived."

"Ah, Maple I'm guessing Shining Armor's got my message. I tried to get the press to leave but they knew you where on your way so they want an interview." Cadence said to Maple "Shining is busy getting the army together, but we needed you to help the Fluttershy situation we don't know why she turned on us."

"Do you have any other info regarding that." Maple began "What if that's just a changeling? or an illusion of her."

"We suspected these things and called Fluttershy's friends and Princess Twilight made it obvious that it was her." Cadence replied "We've also messaged your father about this situation he should arrive soon for now join the rest of the battle squadron... This threatens the balance of power."

"I know I can asses the situation and figure out what to do about this." She said heading to the barracks.

Shadow finally finished the sword and opened a portal to the crystal empire. He stepped out to be swarmed by reporters. When one was blocking his way, he heard the screaming as he threw the reporter into a flower bed. Then he yelled/roared to make the rest scramble off

There's shadow She thought and went over to where he was "Well that's one way to make an entrance. Could have been a bit more subtle. But hey those dang reporters are gone." She told him "To brief you Sombra has learned how to create shadow ponies to fight for him. Apparently all form of magic even Magic like yours has no effect on them. My dad's gonna show up soon to help with the Fluttershy situation and we have no idea what's wrong with her."

Shadow gripped his sword so tight that the metal was creaking under pressure. The air seemed to drop in temperature. He said, "Where's his base?" Even though Sombra was is idol in a weird way when he was little, he was going to kill him from stealing shadow magic from him.

"That's the thing we don't know yet," Maple told him slightly shivering "We need to wait for him to attack again so we can engage him. Shadow I know you want to end this quickly but please, please promise me you won't hurt fluttershy no matter what she's most likely not playing a role in this willfully she maybe hypnotized or something." Maple was tearing up even thinking of losing her mother. Discord gave up being immortal so he didn't have to be without her they both didn't want to lose her.

Shadow turned around to the door and walked towards the gates, but not before sealing the door. He placed his coat on the gate and headed out there. Once he was far from the empire he screamed out for Sombra, calling him out to fight him 

Maple had met up with Shining armor in order to formulate a plan to rescue fluttershy she told him about shadow and he noted that "I'll be careful" He told her

Meanwhile Sombra saw the dragon he knew he would lure out by using shadow magic he wasn't sure however if he could finish the remainder of his plan.

"HEY! OVER HERE" He shouted. Then he looked at Fluttershy "Make sure he doesn't harm me."

"ye...yes sir mr. sombra sir" Fluttershy said to him quietly.

Shadow turned to Sombra and started walking towards him, when Fluttershy tried to stop him, he grabbed her and tossed her into the snow. When he was in front of Sombra, he said, "You made a lot of mistakes. You take control of my friend's mother and you try to make me look worse by using my magic. I suggest you surrender and let me take my anger out on you."

"Take control of her?" Sombra began "Why she's doing this willingly."

"he told me he would reform if i helped him but..." Fluttershy quietly added

"Also I'm aware of how this looks but all of the magic I'm using is of my own creation" Sombra continued while summoning about 15 Shadow ponies to fight the dragon " And I won't be surrendering. But I will let you leave now.

Shadow was confused a bit, but he didn't back down. He said as he cracked his neck, "if this is a misunderstanding, then this would be a friendly fight." He didn't want to rule out that he's lying, but Fluttershy reformed Discord as well

Fluttershy was telling the truth she needed this dragon to back down leaving only one option The Stare. "Don't get in the way of me making friends" she said full of pride and determination. Doing her best to stare the dragon down.

Maple was running around the frozen wasteland by herself looking for Shadow there was so much space here and her wings where practically froze to her sides, She chose to run because she generated more body heat. She kept calling shadow's name as loud as she could but she was so cold it became useless and she stepped into her fathers realm and it turns out Discord was there and he saw the icicles that where on Maple

"Maple! Are you ok here come with me to my home." Carrying her to the house he lived in before moving in with fluttershy. "Here drink this hot chocolate." He also covered her in a few blankets to keep her warm.

Shadow shivered a bit from the cold, then he said, "I'm sorry, but that really won't work. Truth be told, a pony is a little scarier than you. I should Discord and Maple are looking for you." He changed his rapier's gem to a white gem and watched Sombra.

One of the fake ponies Sombra created grabbed Fluttershy putting a blade next to her chest. Sombra then said "I tried to not turn this into a hostage situation but now it is so don't move otherwise I won't hesitate. We shall wait on these other 2 to arrive before either of us do anything drastic."

Maple finally warmed up. "Dad, Sombra has fluttershy. And Shadow went looking for him."

"I know sweetheart. We need to save her. Shadow's already found Sombra from what I could tell." Discord opened another portal which was an overview of the situation Shadow was in

Maple lept down with out thinking "Sombra you dare use her as a shield!" She shouted landing next to Shadow

Sombra smirked "There's the pony I was looking for. Society's outcast, no one ever appreciated you for who you are until after you became a captain of the guard. Why not join me and become a legend, the legend who slayed Celestia or you know." he pointed at the pony with the blade next to fluttershy.

Maple knew why he offered after all she and 'Tia have had bad blood since they first met. "I'm sure you know about my father then." before anyone knew what happened Maple had taken out 5 of the troops Sombra had created "Mom are you ok?"

"I'm alright I was hoping I could reform him somehow." Fluttershy told her "Look out!"

Sombra was about to stab Maple in the back but when the spear connected it bounced off her. "What!"

"Now, Now Sombra that's not a way to treat my daughter." Discord chimed in.

"Dad take mom to your realm me and shadow can handle this." Maple said

"Alright if you say so" Discord replied "ok I leave this to you" Fluttershy said following him.

Shadow let go of the sword and said right before using the gem to take out the shadow, "since we don't need him, I can beat him as much as I want." He closed his eyes so he can see after the flash of light, then he charged forward and went into an uppercut to Sombra's jaw. 

After Shadow uppercut Sombra Maple flew to engage the fake army sombra had created easily and swiftly taking them down sequentially. She got overwelmed quickly using her magic she stopped time and took out those around her. "I'll leave Sombra to you." She shouted to Shadow

Shadow nodded, grabbed Sombra, and dragged him away so they could have privacy. When they were far enough from Maple, he threw Sombra into the snow. He took his stance for unhanded combat, waiting for Sombra to recover.

Sombra got up and shot a few magic bolts at Shadow. The first one hit him in the chest. He landed on one knee, while catching his breath

Maple was busy fighting the Sombra's army she was getting worn out because they kept coming she'd knock one down and two more would show up. She was beginning to give up hope then she heard the crystal empires war horn she stopped time to group up with them and Gave a rallying cry in order to defeat the rest of the fake ponies.

Sombra laughed at Shadow as he caught his breath. He said as he pushed him on his back, "Wow, you seemed to be full of yourself. You acted tough, but you couldn't take a single shot of magic

Shadow was catching his breath as Sombra was talking. It was a little harder to breath since the magic hit him in the area of his lungs under the scale. He fort pushed on his back, but it was still hard.