Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Midnight Sparkle return in the Magical Movie Night episodes?

FirePuppy

I don't think so.

Sci Twi's character arc in Legend of Everfree involved her overcoming the trauma of turning into a literal demon, and by the end of it, I am pretty confident that she had moved passed that, so I don't see the reason for Midnight Sparkle to return.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

From the brief synopses I've read, none of the stories even comes close to touching on a return of Midnight Sparkle. I am really looking forward to the "Mirror Magic" installment. It sounds exactly like what I want to see happen!  

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

She most likely won't return since Sci-Twi has managed to overcome her own insecurities and embraced the magic she initially couldn't accept.

Midnight Sparkle and alicorn nightmares in general are a theme way to advanced for our glorious writers. What do you think this is, anime? Magic must not have dark secrets unless it's for the purpose of glorifying a writer's pet. Besides, only filthy neckbeards enjoy such junk. Others should just get in line and minimize expectations in accordance to all the received lessons as is prescribed by our fandom's shepherds, or get out.

• 2 weeks later...