Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(SEARCHING) Horrors of the Unknown (Anthro/SoL/Horror/Adventure/Romance 1x1)

Sphinx-Ara

The Premise/Story:

Enigma Souls, Equestria's best known expert on anything horror and the unknown, has been called upon by the Princesses to investigate a dark disturbance within the Ever Free Forest.
It is well known that occult activities have been known to happen within the deepest parts of the forest, but this goes far beyond the occult and Enigma has been tasked with finding out what it is, and how to stop it, before it has a chance to spread across Equestria and possibly change lives forever, and for the worse.

Because of how little is known about what this disturbance is, and what had caused it, Enigma is forced to hire on some extra help to aid her with this task. 

Once she has her hired help, she and the help make preparations for the journey, and then of course they set off.

Rules/Guidelines:

1. Of course we will keep to the forum rules, especially keeping things PG 13+
2. Ocs of all races and species are welcome, even Alicorns, but they must have limitations
3. Though this is a horrorbased RP, I'd like things like violence, gore, and coarse language kept to a minimum and within the story line
4. There will many horrorific references in this rp such as Bloody Mary, The Jersey Devil, Slendermane, The Necromorphs from Deadspace, Cthulu etc..
5. Try to post as often and as much as possible, but don't go overboard.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Vulcan said:

I'd like to join in! I love horror fics! 

I'll go with my OC Crescent Light ^ ^

Great,do you have a link to his OC page so I can see what he is like?

52 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Great,do you have a link to his OC page so I can see what he is like?

Here yah go, 

Sorry for taking too long , It badly needed an update.  

6 minutes ago, Vulcan said:

Here yah go, 

Sorry for taking too long , It badly needed an update.  

Yep, I believe he could fit very well with Enigma. Being a horror himself, he might have some inside knowledge

3 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Yep, I believe he could fit very well with Enigma. Being a horror himself, he might have some inside knowledge

Great! ^ ^ 

3 minutes ago, Vulcan said:

I globbed up! I misread your lore! I thought She had a vendetta against Slender and the Rake for killing her friends! Sorreh! X3 

Nooot entirely, she did at first, but after she learned the truth, she became a free will agent of his.. 

• Brohoof 1