Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An Alternate Ending to Lesson Zero

NomadSpellbrush

Hey, I actually posted this topic back in early April. I've been working on and brainstorming ideas for a fanfic that I hope to have out in July. Its an alternate ending to Lesson Zero where somepony dies during the events and Celestia has to hold Twilight accountable. Celestia Incarcerates Twilight in a northern prison that is hundreds of miles away from ponyville, where she is cut off from her friends and family. As she serves her time, her character begins to change as she becomes less of a nerdy bookworm and more aggressive, before being visited by the res of the mane 6 and realizing that she had turned into a monster. I've already greenlighted the project and I'm shooting for July 11th as my launch date complete with the first 5 chapters and coverart. 

That being said, I am looking for editors who can revise and edit my work. If you're interested in applying as an editor, please PM me or contact me through deviantart. 

Hello @NomadSpellbrush

Taking into account that you're looking for assistance with your work and an overall review of your proto-premise, this post shall be relocated into AK Yearling's Writing Resources.

Have a lovely day!