Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop OC Voice-acting | Free | QUICK UPDATE!

Shining Light

591e60669a837_bandicam2017-05-1821-02-33-894.thumb.jpg.2159ea46819f8e1ad3002416c38ae853.jpg

VIDEO FINALLY OUT!

Okay, so I really wanna' get into voice acting, so I may as well try my hand hoof at it here. So if you wan't me to try your OC's voice just give a picture and a description of the voice, something like this:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Picture: 591e614983c92_bandicam2017-04-2818-20-47-002.jpg.916e022763530de854586fa523c3eb29.jpg

Voice: Monotone, moody, musty

Tone Of Voice: "I don't care" or a kind of "go away" tone.

Line: (Leave Blank If You Want Me To Come Up With Something Random)

Extra Info: (not needed, but would be helpful)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be posting this as a video and be editing this thread when it's done, I will start when I get 3-5 requests!

I hope you all will have as much fun with this as I will, until then, enjoy your day ;)

The next video is on it's way, the audio is almost done editing and the video will be a tad better than the previous one,

as with better effects, and sounds. The reason it's been taking so long is some life issues i'm currently dealing

with along with schooling, so it's a tad hard to get the motivation to edit this, but please expect the video by shortly

after the time school is out. :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Shining Light said:

591e60669a837_bandicam2017-05-1821-02-33-894.thumb.jpg.2159ea46819f8e1ad3002416c38ae853.jpg

Note that I will be doing mostly MALE voices, but for fun I will choose a few female...

Yeah, I'm Doing That!

Okay, so I really wanna' get into voice acting, so I may as well try my hand hoof at it here. So if you wan't me to try your OC's voice just give a picture and a description of the voice, something like this:
Picture: 591e614983c92_bandicam2017-04-2818-20-47-002.jpg.916e022763530de854586fa523c3eb29.jpg

I will be posting this as a video and be editing this thread when it's done, I will start when I get 3-5 requests!

I hope you all will have as much fun with this as I will, until then, enjoy your day ;)

Hey! I might give it a shot if ya let me!

Can you try mine?

Picture: post-15772-0-57685100-1440343386_thumb.png

Voice: Young 20's age voice, kind and gentle

Tone of Voice: With a sense of child-like wonder or like how someone would narrate a Disney story

Line: "I will guide you through the World of Disney!"

If there's anything else you need, let me know!

(edited)

Oooh....Fascinating. Would you mind voicing my OC? If not, then I'll completely understand.

Picture: medium.png

(Image created by Sugarcup.)

Voice: Bright and positive personality.

Tone of Voice: Animated with a lot of life

Lines: Never fear! Photon Jet is here!

Photon Jet! At your service!

Ready to jet!

Let's bolt to it!

Onward, to destiny!

It's game time!

Ah, nuts.

Uh-oh. This ain't good.

Whoopsie!

Learn from what you've experienced in your past. Regrets just make you weaker.

Who's up for some pizza?

Way to go, Rainbow! You're the mare!

Alright, Twilight!

You're the reason why I love reformed characters so much, Starlight.

Extra Info: N/A

Edited by Photon Jet

(edited)

Voice: Whiny, sad, sometimes manipulative, sinister, mysterious

Tone Of Voice: She can either be really shy, whiny, defensive, smug, or egotistical (You choose which one)

Line: 

Extra Info: Her name is Collapse

Image: 20170517_171047.jpg (Credit to Maris for the drawing99)

Edited by Trixie .

(edited)

Oh, this is interesting :o, I have never thought about my OCs' voices, but...

Would you want to try Nameless.

Spoiler

43d905bf2726773687a6246d4e2c511d.png

He is Male.

Voice and Tone Of Voice: I let you use your imagination, but something that fits a wandering storyteller, something that is not too child-like-cheerful, but still positive. (Adult pony)

Line: something like "Once upon a time..." "Let me tell you a story..." "I remember when...." "I have heard that... " or something in those lines.

Extra Info:

Edited by The Cerberus

(edited)

@Shining Light

Opps, I forgot to mention my OC's name is Will Guide. It's right there in his line!

I think you did my OC's voice fine.

Although, Photon Jet's voice was the best!

Edited by WiiGuy2014

This is a SUPER COOL idea and I'd love it if you could try out my OC! :D

Well okay, this isn't really an OC, it's actually my Ponysona. I'm curious to see what Tech would sound like if he wasn't me :o

11scx6t.jpg

Never really tried to describe my own voice in detail before, so here we go.. XD

-----

Voice: High-ish(at least a bit higher than normal guys), snarky, like Twilight with a touch of Pinkie Pie

Tone Of Voice: He has three main tones. Excited/Quirky/Bouncy, Intrigued/Curious, exaggeratedly angry.

Here are some lines:

"Oh my gosh I can't wait!"

"Are..you..KIDDING ME?!"

"Wait what? H-how is that..oh, OH THAT'S GENIUS!"

"Well come on, what are ya waiting for? Let's go!"

"UGH! You bore meeee!"

Extra Info: Anyone who has spent any amount of time in a call with me knows I giggle..a lot. Especially when excited, so use that as necessary :lol:

-----

Hope that's enough detail! Can't wait to see what ya come up with :muffins:

On 2017-5-19 at 5:15 AM, Shining Light said:

VIDEO FINALLY OUT!

Dude that was awesome. What a great idea. You really made my day XD.

By the way man, I have a proposition for you. How good are you are singing?

The reason I'm asking is because I've written my own mlp themed song that I plan on using in a role play musical of mine, and I'm looking for some voices to sing it. 

If you are interested or know anypony who is (looking for girls and guys), please let me know in a PM.

Thanks man ;)

Hey there! I enjoyed your voices extremely that it made easy curious about how my OC would sound like XD

Picture:  request_for_claude_by_bringerochaos-db42lf4.jpg.de4244233dbdebee6c9aaab9368da354.thumb.jpg.d658f6b35d7a173394e3b133829f7e7d.jpg

Voice: Teen-like (not too high or deep) 

Tone Of Voice: Serious, but sometimes childish and outgoing

Lines: "Come on, Juliet...it'll be fun!"

"W-What?! I did no such thing!"

"Haha! Guess I win...AGAIN."

"If you think that way, so be it...I won't be there to save you."

"No...please, I'm sorry..."

"Riight...as if you don't have two eyes of your own. Stop questioning about MINES" 

Extra Info: He can a bit...odd (for one, he has two different eye colors). For the last line I've typed, could you make him sound much hostile and sarcastic? 

Thanksort not advance. :)

This looks really awesome. May I request my absolute ugliest character? He's off-putting at first, but as people I've RP'd with can attest, he has a way of growing on people.

Picture: large.png

Voice: Higher pitch, but not insanely high.

Tone of Voice: Loud, normally intentionally trying to annoy you. Hyper. Not quite sane.

Lines: "What Ridley Wolf refuses to understand is that Asmo is the best pony! Much better than his ponies!" *chuckle*

"BYE! DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE FLANK!" *laugh*

"Rainbow horse is overrated! There, I said it. Asmo is best pony!"

*snoring*

Extra info: Asmodeus normally says what he says for the sake of irritating whoever he's talking to, and takes great joy in causing such irritation.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey could you please do my oc Ajax :)?

Voice: Late teen

tone of voice: A cheery but also very joking tone, pretty much the comedian type.

Lines:

*They say only Pegasi can soar trough the skies, I will prove them all wrong.*

*Did that tree just talk?*

*School? I don't know what this 'School" is, but it sounds lame.*

pony (4).png

I know its kinda weird but I have a special request, I would like to know if you can do a male version of my oc >.< XD I know its weird but I would really love to hear something like that ^.^

She's basically an 18 year old who can be either very cheerful and full of life or be super serious and down to earth. 

Lines:

"*sigh* Some people just dont see things the way I do"

"*gasp* is that Twilight Sparkle?!"

"ugh humans"

"ANYONE UP FOR A MOVIE?"

"I'm sooo boreeeed" 

"hehe Rainbow Dash would get it if she was here" 

"Gosh darn it! I forgot again!" 

"Hello there, random person! How you doing?" 

(and i dont know what else to write XD)

blogentry-31004-0-73773000-1490407310.jpgblogentry-31004-0-41921200-1490383699.png

(edited)

Are you still doing this? Cause it's a cool concept

Edit: Realized you where almost done with second and I didn't want to bother you with my mare OC

Spoiler

Sorry if I bothered you.

Edited by Maple Bat

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

well, I guess I can at least provide a picture and some stuff

He's brash, foolhardy, and a bit cocky, but full of energy and kinda fun loving. He cares about his family (who are bats). He doesn't care much for other ponies. 

Lines: "Ha! Nice try! But you know I'm the fastest bat in the forest"

"(Spooky voice) What are you doing in my...CASTLE! HAHAHA! Did you see the look on that Ponies face?"

"(Flustered) I-I don't like the Rainbow one!"

thats all I got for now, hope you take the request

IMG_2704.JPG

Edited by Marciblook

(edited)
On 19 May 2017 at 1:15 PM, Shining Light said:

VIDEO FINALLY OUT!

The next video is on it's way, the audio is almost done editing and the video will be a tad better than the previous one,

as with better effects, and sounds. The reason it's been taking so long is some life issues i'm currently dealing

with along with schooling, so it's a tad hard to get the motivation to edit this, but please expect the video by shortly

after the time school is out. :)

Maybe you should give my OC Techno Universal a try!

image.thumb.jpeg.008cb8b193afdcb0118e34784c946045.jpeg

Voice: Monotone, energetic, direct

Tone of voice: Clever/instructional, Silly/comedian at times.

Line: Alright! Let's see what's going on in equestria today and... Why is one of my monitors connected to a CCTV camera that's in Discord's bathroom!? And great! Now I have to watch him do his business! Or I can just shut it off! "Click" Much better! Because I had a Snickers!

Extra info: Remember to switch to a comedian like tone of voice when you read the jokes! Plus he's also a male. :) 

Edited by Techno Universal

• 3 weeks later...

@Shining Light

Don't know if you are still doing this, but gonna post it here anyways dont know if you have a limit so I'm gonna put three here.

The picture is my main OC he has two sides, one for canon and the other for more rated r or pg 13 audiences.

Here is the first one (canon one)

Voice: Mid 20s, slightly energectic, and if you want a reference Matthew Mcconaughey

Tone: Chill, "gets along with most people", confident.

Lines: "Here ya go little guy,"

"Name's Silvermoon, but you can just call me Silver,"

"Okay okay, I understand your issue, now the question is how do we solve it,"

"You just gotta be yourself, mares don't like somepony who isn't themselves,"

Alright here is the alternate version.

Voice: Mid 20s, confident, mysterious,

Tone: confident, mid-battle, angry, solemn, upset, defeated but inspiring

Lines:

"Hey buddy how about you lay off the mare, she's not interested,"

"You...you honestly think, I'm...*grunt*...gonna let you walk away...not...gonna happen...pal,"

"YOU HONESTLY THINK I WANTED HER TO DIE...YOU THINK I JUST WENT ON WITH MY LIFE, WELL YOU'RE WRONG, NOW GET OUT...NOW"

"I...I tried, but I failed...the one pony I loved is gone,"

"Darkest Hour, Finest Hour,"

Finally, The Storyteller, I don't have a pic of him yet but he is basically a white alicorn with a long white mane and tail.

Voice: psychotic, insane, wise, basically an insane Discord whose voice gets more high pitched

Tone: evil, wise, insane.

Line:

"All of our worlds are connected, we believe we are saving our kind, when really we are destroying ourselves. How do I know? I'm the storyteller, I create stories and I know exactly how they end...haha, but unlike the other storytellers my goal is to destroy this world"

"I AM tHE MoSt PoWERfUL BEINg AnD NOt EvEn YoU Can STOp mE BECAUSE I KNOW HOW TO STOP YOU, I KNOW everY ATTAck You WiLL UsE...hAHAHaHAHAHahA!"

photo-37821.jpg

Fun, lively, likes to porposfuly miss pronounce stuff, some times replies with an un ralated awnser, voice mid teens 

line 1: "wats goin on round her".

line2: "oh look a doggo, wait what were you saying".

line 3: "hallo mi freindo wats op".

IMG_0545.JPG

Edited by Garbage brony

• 1 month later...