Register now to remove this ad.
Shining Light

request shop
OC Voice-acting | Free | VIDEO FINALLY OUT!

16 posts in this topic

591e60669a837_bandicam2017-05-1821-02-33-894.thumb.jpg.2159ea46819f8e1ad3002416c38ae853.jpg

VIDEO FINALLY OUT!

Okay, so I really wanna' get into voice acting, so I may as well try my hand hoof at it here. So if you wan't me to try your OC's voice just give a picture and a description of the voice, something like this:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Picture: 591e614983c92_bandicam2017-04-2818-20-47-002.jpg.916e022763530de854586fa523c3eb29.jpg

Voice: Monotone, moody, musty

Tone Of Voice: "I don't care" or a kind of "go away" tone.

Line: (Leave Blank If You Want Me To Come Up With Something Random)

Extra Info: (not needed, but would be helpful)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be posting this as a video and be editing this thread when it's done, I will start when I get 3-5 requests!

I hope you all will have as much fun with this as I will, until then, enjoy your day ;)

Edited by Shining Light
Final Content Released
7 people brohoof this

9 minutes ago, Shining Light said:

591e60669a837_bandicam2017-05-1821-02-33-894.thumb.jpg.2159ea46819f8e1ad3002416c38ae853.jpg

Note that I will be doing mostly MALE voices, but for fun I will choose a few female...

Yeah, I'm Doing That!

Okay, so I really wanna' get into voice acting, so I may as well try my hand hoof at it here. So if you wan't me to try your OC's voice just give a picture and a description of the voice, something like this:
Picture: 591e614983c92_bandicam2017-04-2818-20-47-002.jpg.916e022763530de854586fa523c3eb29.jpg

I will be posting this as a video and be editing this thread when it's done, I will start when I get 3-5 requests!

I hope you all will have as much fun with this as I will, until then, enjoy your day ;)

Hey! I might give it a shot if ya let me!

1 minute ago, Speed Ball said:

Hey! I might give it a shot if ya let me!

Sure!

1 person brohoofs this

Can you try mine?

Picture: post-15772-0-57685100-1440343386_thumb.png

Voice: Young 20's age voice, kind and gentle

Tone of Voice: With a sense of child-like wonder or like how someone would narrate a Disney story

Line: "I will guide you through the World of Disney!"

If there's anything else you need, let me know!

Oooh....Fascinating. Would you mind voicing my OC? If not, then I'll completely understand.

Picture: medium.png

(Image created by Sugarcup.)

Voice: Bright and positive personality.

Tone of Voice: Animated with a lot of life

Lines: Never fear! Photon Jet is here!

Photon Jet! At your service!

Ready to jet!

Let's bolt to it!

Onward, to destiny!

It's game time!

Ah, nuts.

Uh-oh. This ain't good.

Whoopsie!

Learn from what you've experienced in your past. Regrets just make you weaker.

Who's up for some pizza?

Way to go, Rainbow! You're the mare!

Alright, Twilight!

You're the reason why I love reformed characters so much, Starlight.

Extra Info: N/A

Edited by Photon Jet
1 person brohoofs this

Hey @Shining Light, since you're offering requests, moving your thread over to Requestria. :)

2 people brohoof this

@VengefulStrudel I'm not sure how to move it ^-^' pm me?

Edit: Wait, nvm, just understood what you said, my bad.

Edited by Shining Light

It's already moved, don't worry. :muffins:

1 person brohoofs this

Voice: Whiny, sad, sometimes manipulative, sinister, mysterious

Tone Of Voice: She can either be really shy, whiny, defensive, smug, or egotistical (You choose which one)

Line: 

Extra Info: Her name is Collapse

Image: 20170517_171047.jpg (Credit to Maris for the drawing99)

Edited by Trixie .
2 people brohoof this

Oh, this is interesting :o, I have never thought about my OCs' voices, but...

Would you want to try Nameless.

Spoiler

43d905bf2726773687a6246d4e2c511d.png

He is Male.

Voice and Tone Of Voice: I let you use your imagination, but something that fits a wandering storyteller, something that is not too child-like-cheerful, but still positive. (Adult pony)

Line: something like "Once upon a time..." "Let me tell you a story..." "I remember when...." "I have heard that... " or something in those lines.

Extra Info:

Edited by The Cerberus
2 people brohoof this

@Shining Light

Opps, I forgot to mention my OC's name is Will Guide. It's right there in his line!

I think you did my OC's voice fine.

Although, Photon Jet's voice was the best!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
1 person brohoofs this

This is a SUPER COOL idea and I'd love it if you could try out my OC! :D

Well okay, this isn't really an OC, it's actually my Ponysona. I'm curious to see what Tech would sound like if he wasn't me :o

11scx6t.jpg

Never really tried to describe my own voice in detail before, so here we go.. XD

-----

Voice: High-ish(at least a bit higher than normal guys), snarky, like Twilight with a touch of Pinkie Pie

Tone Of Voice: He has three main tones. Excited/Quirky/Bouncy, Intrigued/Curious, exaggeratedly angry.

Here are some lines:

"Oh my gosh I can't wait!"

"Are..you..KIDDING ME?!"

"Wait what? H-how is that..oh, OH THAT'S GENIUS!"

"Well come on, what are ya waiting for? Let's go!"

"UGH! You bore meeee!"

Extra Info: Anyone who has spent any amount of time in a call with me knows I giggle..a lot. Especially when excited, so use that as necessary :lol:

-----

Hope that's enough detail! Can't wait to see what ya come up with :muffins:

On 2017-5-19 at 5:15 AM, Shining Light said:

VIDEO FINALLY OUT!

Dude that was awesome. What a great idea. You really made my day XD.

By the way man, I have a proposition for you. How good are you are singing?

The reason I'm asking is because I've written my own mlp themed song that I plan on using in a role play musical of mine, and I'm looking for some voices to sing it. 

If you are interested or know anypony who is (looking for girls and guys), please let me know in a PM.

Thanks man ;)

Hey there! I enjoyed your voices extremely that it made easy curious about how my OC would sound like XD

Picture:  request_for_claude_by_bringerochaos-db42lf4.jpg.de4244233dbdebee6c9aaab9368da354.thumb.jpg.d658f6b35d7a173394e3b133829f7e7d.jpg

Voice: Teen-like (not too high or deep) 

Tone Of Voice: Serious, but sometimes childish and outgoing

Lines: "Come on, Juliet...it'll be fun!"

"W-What?! I did no such thing!"

"Haha! Guess I win...AGAIN."

"If you think that way, so be it...I won't be there to save you."

"No...please, I'm sorry..."

"Riight...as if you don't have two eyes of your own. Stop questioning about MINES" 

Extra Info: He can a bit...odd (for one, he has two different eye colors). For the last line I've typed, could you make him sound much hostile and sarcastic? 

Thanksort not advance. :)

Sweet voice acting! I like it! Although you have missed the 'Let's bolt to it!' line but still, great video.

Edited by Photon Jet
1 person brohoofs this

This looks really awesome. May I request my absolute ugliest character? He's off-putting at first, but as people I've RP'd with can attest, he has a way of growing on people.

Picture: large.png

Voice: Higher pitch, but not insanely high.

Tone of Voice: Loud, normally intentionally trying to annoy you. Hyper. Not quite sane.

Lines: "What Ridley Wolf refuses to understand is that Asmo is the best pony! Much better than his ponies!" *chuckle*

"BYE! DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE FLANK!" *laugh*

"Rainbow horse is overrated! There, I said it. Asmo is best pony!"

*snoring*

Extra info: Asmodeus normally says what he says for the sake of irritating whoever he's talking to, and takes great joy in causing such irritation.