Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fallout Equestria: Suffering Hearts (rp)

silvermoon15000

"WELCOME TO DESPERADO HILLS," a voice boomed through out the small town of the same name. Ponies trotted through, some with tired smiles, others walking to their home. This place looked way too happy to be here, but they had never been attacked, so it made some sense. I passed a guard who nodded a greeting which I returned. I had no intentions of staying longer than the night, but until then I made my way to the munitions store named "Buck's Bucking Bullets,"

(edited)

Maple was at desperado hills, She was in whatever the hotel was she didn't pay attention to the name. She had visited the town to stay the night and maybe find somepony who wanted somepony else dead, She was a assassin but didn't want to get mixed up with a gang or anything like that as most of them are uncoordinated and reckless 

It's been a while since I've gotten a job She thought Well at least I have enough supplies for a while and can afford to stay here for a while.

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

I entered the store and was greeted by a stallion behind a counter covered in an assortment of ammunition and weapons,

"Welcome to Buck's Bucking Bullets, home to every bullet in the wasteland," he chimed. I nodded and started looking on a few shelves looking for a few magazines for my rifle, I was lucky to find four. I stepped towards the counter and lowered the levitating mags on the messy counter,

"Is that it," he asked, raising a brow. I nodded,

"Not much of a talker are ya," I didn't respond.

He shrugged,

"200 caps," I sighed and passed him 2 pouches of caps, he counted them,

"Pleasure doing business with ya," he said as I levitated the mags into my trench coat.

I turned to leave the building...

Crimson was spending her evening at the local dive bar, which happened to be situated in the local inn. She was a traveling merc and occasional treasure hunter, and had decided to spend the pay from her last job on a few drinks and a room for the night. Crimson specialized in anything that required muscle, and the mare prided herself on being good at her job. While she didn't have any particular plans to stick around in Desperado Hills, she wouldn't have been opposed to finding a job or two there.

@silvermoon15000

I glared at the town from a slight distance. It was too bright. The brighter they are, the duller it seemed once it was gone, and bright things always seem to disappear in the wasteland. I sigh and approach the gate, promptly being let in. Taking a quick round through town looking for all the essentials. Ammo store. Check. Food, shelter and your basic amenities store were all there too. My first stop was to the ammo store. As I entered, I bumped into some stallion on the way in, promptly saying I was sorry. Walking up, I browse the ammo he has on stock, ignoring his introduction.

"Two mags of the .308, one of your .50 caliber, and any spare bullet components for either of those that you might have."

The stallion pulls out the requested ammunition and parts and tallies up the cost. "325, and not a cap less," he says smiling. "I pull out a few pouches of varying size and toss them onto the counter, letting him count them all. He nods and I pick up the pieces, carefully placing them into pouches on my armor.

I leave the building, my next destination the inn.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Lil' Lovebug said:

@silvermoon15000

I glared at the town from a slight distance. It was too bright. The brighter they are, the duller it seemed once it was gone, and bright things always seem to disappear in the wasteland. I sigh and approach the gate, promptly being let in. Taking a quick round through town looking for all the essentials. Ammo store. Check. Food, shelter and your basic amenities store were all there too. My first stop was to the ammo store. As I entered, I bumped into some stallion on the way in, promptly saying I was sorry. Walking up, I browse the ammo he has on stock, ignoring his introduction.

"Two mags of the .308, one of your .50 caliber, and any spare bullet components for either of those that you might have."

The stallion pulls out the requested ammunition and parts and tallies up the cost. "325, and not a cap less," he says smiling. "I pull out a few pouches of varying size and toss them onto the counter, letting him count them all. He nods and I pick up the pieces, carefully placing them into pouches on my armor.

I leave the building, my next destination the inn.

I pushed past the pony not caring about who they are or their apology.

I had only one stop left, the inn, the only place I needed to go to. I approached the building it was three stories but only two hadn't caved in. I requested a room and was handed a key, a very rusty key. I noticed a room that had bar marked above it in carved lettering. I snickered at the creativity. I entered and noticed a made, who looked to be strong and independent, not to mention armed. I sat down next to her as it was the only quiet place in the bar. I kept silent, not even looking at the mare.

7 hours ago, Twofer said:

Crimson was spending her evening at the local dive bar, which happened to be situated in the local inn. She was a traveling merc and occasional treasure hunter, and had decided to spend the pay from her last job on a few drinks and a room for the night. Crimson specialized in anything that required muscle, and the mare prided herself on being good at her job. While she didn't have any particular plans to stick around in Desperado Hills, she wouldn't have been opposed to finding a job or two there.

(This is apart of the first post)

Edited by silvermoon15000

Maple counted how many .308 rounds she currently had around 12 bullets with her.

Twelve shots She thought Tweleve dead ponys could go for more but I could go for a drink.

She wanted a drink mostly to find other ponies rather than to actually go drink she plenty of caps but was being rather pessimistic with them at the moment.

When she arrived at the bar she noted the collection of ponies here and then she walked over to the bar to order a drink.

"One Bottle of Vodka." Maple told the bartender.

"That'll be 20 caps." He said back eyeing her carefully and as Maple was getting her caps the bartender said to her. "Best not cause trouble here miss."

She handed him the 20 caps took the drink and snapped back at him "Why would even dream of it."

• Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat

"You might wanna calm down there, sister," commented Crimson as she sipped her own drink. She was always wary out for ponies like the bat sitting next to her, and her gut told her that the bartender was right for keeping his eye on her.

As I approached the inn, I looked it over. It wouldn't be the worst placed I'd stayed, but it was a far cry from the best. I stepped inside and walked up to the counter, ordering a room for the night. I was about to go upstairs and set up for the night when I saw the sign to the bar. I shrugged and walked through the doors and over to the bar. I whistle the barkeep over to me.

"I'll take a bottle of Amber Whiskey premium, if you happen to have it. If not, gimme a cider." I was slightly surprised when the barkeep came back with a bottle of the whiskey and handed him 50 caps. Opening the bottle, I smiled as the sweet aroma hit my nostrils, remembering the first time I'd tried it. I pushed past the nostalgia to pour myself a glass and drank it down in one gulp.

Setting the glass down, I finally took the time to look at the patrons sitting at the bar. A couple stood out to me. First was the bat pony. You don't see many of them around. Could be an interesting character to get to know. Second was a red earth pony who seemed to either be looking for a fight or to quickly quell one. and the third- "Shit." I looked over at the unicorn I'd bumped into earlier, hoping he wouldn't notice me or try to start something. I was just here to relax and enjoy the end of my day.

@Twofer

Maple looked at who spoke to her "I'm just so sick of it. Oh no a Vampire fruit bat she's out for our blood." She said in a mocking tone "Ugh. I'm not gonna hurt anyone unless they deserve it." While talking with the red pony she was looking around for anyone who could be of any value to her. A few ponies caught her eye but she decided they'd come to her if they needed her she then proceeded to drink the vodka she had just payed for.

On 5/22/2017 at 3:39 PM, Lil' Lovebug said:

As I approached the inn, I looked it over. It wouldn't be the worst placed I'd stayed, but it was a far cry from the best. I stepped inside and walked up to the counter, ordering a room for the night. I was about to go upstairs and set up for the night when I saw the sign to the bar. I shrugged and walked through the doors and over to the bar. I whistle the barkeep over to me.

"I'll take a bottle of Amber Whiskey premium, if you happen to have it. If not, gimme a cider." I was slightly surprised when the barkeep came back with a bottle of the whiskey and handed him 50 caps. Opening the bottle, I smiled as the sweet aroma hit my nostrils, remembering the first time I'd tried it. I pushed past the nostalgia to pour myself a glass and drank it down in one gulp.

Setting the glass down, I finally took the time to look at the patrons sitting at the bar. A couple stood out to me. First was the bat pony. You don't see many of them around. Could be an interesting character to get to know. Second was a red earth pony who seemed to either be looking for a fight or to quickly quell one. and the third- "Shit." I looked over at the unicorn I'd bumped into earlier, hoping he wouldn't notice me or try to start something. I was just here to relax and enjoy the end of my day.

I quickly noticed the stallion that had bumped me earlier and smiled as he grew tense, hoping to lower that tension. I then looked at the bat pony and the red mare, they were having a conversation that I was not particularly interested in.