Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Disney Thread

Sparklefan1234

(edited)

This is a thread in which we discuss all things related to Disney's past, present and future.

6f01b9_4efb0732131b47eb812c82d354b5a709~

Rules: No hate, no off-topic posts, and no NSFW content.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)
20 minutes ago, ChB said:

I see what you did, there ;)

"I don't, uh... What do you mean? Who?" :smug:

toy-story-disneyscreencaps.com-2645.jpg

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

@Sparklefan1234 You mentioned me in your original post, and then quickly edited it out, to lure me here. I think that was cute. 

abdc56dd06d09e8245208f72d1e9295b.jpg

Anyway, one of my favorite Disney movies is A Goofy Movie. This is my favorite song from that movie:

• Brohoof 3

Well even as someone who hasn't really seen the original Ducktales cartoon, the reboot coming out this Summer is something that looks highly promising, and I am definitely going to check out when it comes out.

Today something really cool happened and it was revealed that Lin-Manuel Miranda of Hamilton fame, is voicing Gizmoduck in the series.

How cool is that?

• Brohoof 2

Duck Tales Rules, The Lion King Best Movie on the Planet, Jake and the Nederland Pirates Episodes and Season so funny and Awesome. Kim Possible Epic and Cool...

• Brohoof 2

I love the original classic Disney movies I was watching this last night if anybody wants to take a listen and while listening to it I noticed Belle's voice actor sounds a tad off I know its because of age, but the others still sound like the characters.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

@WiiGuy2014

Who are your favorite Disney/Pixar Characters?

My Top 15 in order are:

Spoiler
  1. Rapunzel from “Tangled”
  2. Sheriff Woody from “Toy Story”
  3. Jessie from “Toy Story 2”
  4. Donald Duck
  5. Judy Hopps from “Zootopia”
  6. Goofy
  7. Tigger from “Winnie the Pooh”
  8. Darkwing Duck from “Darkwing Duck”
  9. Hamm from “Toy Story”
  10. Rex from “Toy Story”
  11. James P. Sullivan from “Monsters Inc.”
  12. Mike Wazowski from “Monsters Inc.”
  13. Princess Jasmine from “Aladdin”
  14. Jafar from “Aladdin”
  15. Scrooge McDuck from “DuckTales”

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Oh yes, this is my kind of thread.

Let's get the obvious right out of the way:

Looks familiar, dosen't it? XD

12 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@WiiGuy2014 @ChB @Bit Boss @cmarston1 @Mesme Rize

What is your favorite Classic Disney cartoon? My favorite is "Clock Cleaners" from 1937.

That's a tough one. I really like some of the older silly symphonies that came out, even before Snow White was released. I really like the Pied Piper. One of the most famous german tales.

• Brohoof 3

I got something big for you all. I just found my abondened youtube channel where i posted some dubs of me voicing disney villains:

Me being Dr. Facillier

Me being Judge Claude Frollo

Me being Scar.

These vids are 7 years old. :P

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Here's one of my most oldest and greatest Transformations in Disney films I've seen as a child and still love to this very day!(sorry that the video quality is not high-def):

The part at 1:56-2:12 where the castle goes from dark and gloomy to bright and beautiful again best sums my happy feeling right now, (especially after seeing the early Canadian viewing of A Royal Problem).

7 minutes ago, Mesme Rize said:

I got something big for you all. I just found my abondened youtube channel where i posted some dubs of me voicing disney villains:

Me being Dr. Facillier

Me being Judge Claude Frollo

Me being Scar.

These vids are 7 years old. :P

7 years, huh? the videos show their age and come off a little odd, but I can hear the passion for them! Your voice actting and singing was decent! I enjoyed them!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Here's one of my most oldest and greatest Transformations in Disney films I've seen as a child and still love to this very day!(sorry that the video quality is not high-def):

The part at 1:56-2:12 where the castle goes from dark and gloomy to bright and beautiful again best sums my happy feeling right now, (especially after seeing the early Canadian viewing of A Royal Problem).

7 years, huh? the videos show their age and come off a little odd, but I can hear the passion for them! Your voice actting and singing was decent!

Thank you. I kind of have a passion of voice acting and singing. It makes me feel more alive, especially when it's linked to disney. :)

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Mesme Rize 

Great Job, Mesme!

I really liked those videos you posted & you've made me want to watch Princess and the Frog for the first time.

Thank you very much.

Please watch it. I think the movie gets some undeserved hate and really feels like a classic 2D Disney Movie. And Dr. Facilier is a great villain, especially since he is voiced by Keith David. :)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@Mesme Rize 

I really enjoyed Princess and the Frog especially, the music & background art! :D

I also really liked Dr. Facilier & Tiana is an amazing singer!

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

35 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Mesme Rize 

I really enjoyed Princess and the Frog especially, the music & background art! :D

I also really liked Dr. Facilier & Tiana is an amazing singer!

Glad you enjoyed it so much. :)

• Brohoof 3

@Mesme Rize That is some really nice voice-acting in your three dub videos. Good job voicing Frollo; Hellfire is my 2nd favorite villain songs. 

I'd like to see The Princess and the Frog, too, but somehow never got a chance to. 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 2