Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Disney Thread

Sparklefan1234

3 hours ago, hopkey123 said:

Watching Lilo & Stitch the series for the first time, and absolutely adoring it!!

Image result for lilo and stitch vs sparky

On ep. 3 right now, but this dude's my fave so far! ^.^

I need to watch this again. :ooh:

• Brohoof 4

7 hours ago, Annie said:

who's hype for incredibles 2 though

15 years later and the best pixar movie is finally getting a sequel

Me! Wow, just a year ago, Fandango said it won't be released until somewhere in 2019. Now, it says it will be released in June 2018! Awesome!

The_Incredibles_Still.jpg

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 6

15 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I love "Zootopia" & the Nostagia Critic already reviewed it, basically.

zootopia_by_bukoya_star-d8y1p4r.png

Zootopiaby Bukoya-Star

Personally the movie DID sucked....badly. And don't get me wrong. It flopped just like Roadside Romeo, because of the less marketing or less promotion, Agreed?

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, MAIKUN said:

Personally the movie DID sucked....badly. And don't get me wrong. It flopped just like Roadside Romeo, because of the less marketing or less promotion, Agreed?

Roadside Romeo grossed less than 2 million, worldwide. Zootopia grossed over a billion, worldwide. I don't know what your definition of "flop" is, but comparing Zooptopia's box office success with Roadside Romeo's is ridiculous, if you ask me.

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, ChB said:

Roadside Romeo grossed less than 2 million, worldwide. Zootopia grossed over a billion, worldwide. I don't know what you consider a "flop," but comparing Zooptopia's box office success with Roadside Romeo's is ridiculous, if you ask me.

I think that they're probably trying to start a fight so, let's put this behind us and think happy thought's like Peter Pan. :)

peter_pan_by_dokye.jpg

peter panby dokye

• Brohoof 3

I just got from a 13 night Walt Disney World vacation (thanks free dining promo). The food was stellar for the most part, cast members were excellent across the board, the weather was only crazy hot one day and the crowds were moderate.

New Avatar land is fun and the Flight of Passage ride is fantastic. The restaurant they added in that section is flat out delicous.

New Frozen ride at Epcot is great, even as it replaced the maelstrom, one of my favorite rides from ago. They had awesome roaming vikings who terrified my mother-in-law.

Great vacation. Hopefully with the other changes they will redo Journey Into Imagination to its former glory.

• Brohoof 2