Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Disney Thread

Sparklefan1234

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Sione said:

Yeah, are you guys as upset as I am that the series ended? Or is it just me?

Am I upset that it ended or how it ended? 

On one hand, I'm not really upset that Gravity Falls ended since the series creator Alex Hirsch accomplished what he set out to do with the series.

While on the other hand, I think the very end where 

Spoiler

Everyone says goodbye & Dipper & Wendy trade hats.

was done very well.

...Hat Thief... by Insane-Dorito
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Sione said:

I meant with the fact that it ended

At times I'm sad Gravity Falls ended but then, I think about how happy I am that we got three awesome season's of quality writing &

likeable characters & that makes me feel a lot better. 

sddefault.jpg

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Gravity Falls ended in a very good place, I think. You want a story to end where you still want to imagine more of it.

I don't think every series has to have a predetermined end, mind, but Gravity Falls it seems was always supposed to be this fleeting summer story of the characters trying to ready themselves for what is next in life, growing up, moving on, leaving some things behind and taking some things with you. I think it did what it needed to very well

• Brohoof 2

@Sparklefan1234

About you seeing the Beast's human form being ugly, you're missing the point. Even in Beast form, there was always a man behind the Beast. His eyes were the only thing that was human in Beast Form.

Belle took a look into his eyes to see that it's still the same person she fell in love with. The lesson was it doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, it's the person you are on the inside that matters.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)
On 12/5/2017 at 4:54 PM, ChB said:

What did you think of it?

I *really* enjoyed it!

In case you haven't watched the entire special I've put my thought's in spoilers.

Spoiler

Something I love about Tangled: The Series is how it has continuety (Like, MLP:FiM) &

the events of the "Queen for a Day" special will definitely have an impact on future episodes of the series. 

I don't know what will happen with Varian but, I'm very excited to see what happens.  

Also, Varian's "Let Me Make You Proud" is my new favorite song from the Tangled franchise. :D

DNAMOaAVQAAN2UK.jpg

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

@Sparklefan1234 I watched the whole special. I think "I can do this" was my favorite song of that episode, while "Listen Up" is my favorite song in the series.

Yeah, I'm also excited to see what Varian will do. :D 

• Brohoof 1

@ChB

Spoiler

From the second episode of Tangled: The Series "What the Hair?!" 

Cassandra: His name is Varian, and he's some kind of wizard.
Rapunzel: Wow! A real wizard? Do you think he'll have one of those pointy hats, and, like, a robe and a staff and cast spells?
Cassandra: No, I do not. Very little is known about Varian, and what is, isn't good. Some say he's dangerous.
Rapunzel: But if we want answers, he's our best bet. Right?
Cassandra: Mm-hm.
Rapunzel: Well, sounds like we have a wizard to visit.

Looking back, I take this as the writers cleverly foreshadowing future events.

Rapunzel - New Year, New Dream by DylanBonner
  • Brohoof 2

29 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@ChB

Reveal hidden contents

*If* Varian turns evil on Rapunzel & the others, do you think he will be a villain throughout the rest of the series?

Nah, he's the next Dimanithys or however you spell the name of that mage-inventor. He's just going through his edgy (recent) tragic past stage. Besides, you'll have That Guy and his minions to worry about. Though, the boy could play a role in old warlock's new rise.

All we need now is someone to draw Rap and Cass like Bloodborne hunters. Sigh, I can't help myself. My skull is full of madman's knowledge.

@Sparklefan1234

I liked Max's Enemy, Painter's Block, and Not in the Mood. They were written well, I think.

What did you think of them?

Funniest lines IMO:

Attila: "[The painting] was a real departure from [Ulf's] normal work."

*Looks at five empty frames*

Cassandra: How did your personality not get reversed by the potion?

Unnamed Thug: What personality?

• Brohoof 1

@ChB

Spoiler

Max's Enemy:

Even though I knew from the start that the other horse would be a double agent, the journey to that lie being revealed

was fun & it was awesome to see Lady Caine again.

Spoiler

Painter's Block: 

I really liked this one & I'm glad we got a "part 2" to "Queen for a Day".

I loved that Rapunzel was still worrying about her decision to abandon Varian in QFAD & I'm glad it wasn't just forgotten about

like it would be in a lot of other shows.

Spoiler

Not in the Mood: 

A nice little departure from the previous episode, IMO. 

Mean Rapunzel was interesting & I thought it was funny to see Cassandra acting like Pinkie Pie &

Eugene acting less like Rainbow Dash & more like Fluttershy. 

Also, I thought the line from the Unnamed Thug was the best one in the episdode, too.

Pocahontas by racookie3
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Can't believe i never showed this here.

streetart-bremen266~_v-2560x1440_c-15047#

This is a wallpainting that is located in my city. Like it very much. :3

• Brohoof 4

10 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I don't see Kaa. :(

640?cb=20161021010343

Yes, i know. It's a shame. :(

• Brohoof 4

I'm not very big on Disney but it like part of my life. Haven't been to Disneyland and Disneyworld, really love to it's a great place. Watch many Movies and Tv shows. My favorite movie, well I enjoyed Toy Story series and Frozen, was obsessed with these movies, also used to be  obsessed with Disney's Dinosaur (Remember that?) Dose Star Wars The force Awaken count?. My favorite princess will be Anna and Else (even they not listed as Disney princesses) and favorite disney character will be Woody and Buzz Lightyear, great characters guess BB8 was part of Disney Character as Disney own Star Wars. Remember at schoo, when it rainy day, they put on the video and used to keep putting on Disney's Cinderella alot.

Also excting when they bought Marvel and Star Wars. Now they going to buy 20th century Fox, meaning owning X-Men, Deadpool, Fantastic Four and The Simpsons?

• Brohoof 3