Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Disney Thread

Sparklefan1234

39 minutes ago, cmarston1 said:

Seeing how everyone else has been posting MLP Disney crossover images here's one of my favorites.

Image result for sunlight beauty and the beast

Lol.

I love Beauty and the Beast. Have you already seen the new one with Emma?

• Brohoof 3

11 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@WiiGuy2014 That's an AWESOME Disney/MLP crossover avatar!

Oh, you mean Changeling Will Guide? Yeah, he's meant to be a part of my Disney Storytelling Unicorn self, Will Guide. And both of their color schemes are based off of Mickey Mouse!

post-15772-0-57685100-1440343386_thumb.png.15cf48517b401eb663ed00bc430a8670.png596ec9aa4b2e0_ChangelingWillGuideFinal.png.4ad5f707ddd607cd515a760bc0570346.png

596054828fe72_download(9).jpg.8d7576f4ec3e2e4a775300c158e0fab1.jpg596054886dba7_download(10).jpg.b1a5778be2616c15c77191fc0d036b86.jpg

Together with (my) the Unicorn's knowledge of Disney and the Changeling's Shape-shifting abilities, we would entertain ponies and other species of all ages, gender, and backgrounds across Equestria with all the Disney Animated Stories!

iPhoneUpload.thumb.jpg.97f2262505564faa8165e32947bd2ce9.jpg

• Brohoof 3

39 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Oh, you mean Changeling Will Guide? Yeah, he's meant to be a part of my Disney Storytelling Unicorn self, Will Guide. And both of their color schemes are based off of Mickey Mouse!

What if Will Guide *is* Mickey Mouse?!

c2172966bd10c5a379b49140acd5e80b.jpg

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Awesome singing, My Friend. :D

Thank you very much guys, means alot to me. :)

Is there anything that you would like to hear me sing? I love to sing in my free time ;)

• Brohoof 4

Did I mentioned that in February 2018, I'm going all the way across the country to Walt Disney World as a (year belated) graduation gift?

I'll have a lot to add to this thread once that day comes!

• Brohoof 5

2 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Did I mentioned that in February 2018, I'm going all the way across the country to Walt Disney World as a (year belated) graduation gift?

Great graduation gift and worth the extra wait! WDW has some nice perks that time of year. Check out the Disney After Hours program (not the same as Extra Magic Hours). During select dates in January and February you can get a special ticket good from 7 p.m. until three hours after Magic Kingdom park closing, with very low crowds, walk-ons for 25 attractions and all the free popcorn, ice cream and drinks you can plow down.

Do I sound like a Disney commercial? :rarity:  

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Great graduation gift and worth the extra wait! WDW has some nice perks that time of year. Check out the Disney After Hours program (not the same as Extra Magic Hours). During select dates in January and February you can get a special ticket good from 7 p.m. until three hours after Magic Kingdom park closing, with very low crowds, walk-ons for 25 attractions and all the free popcorn, ice cream and drinks you can plow down.

Do I sound like a Disney commercial? :rarity:  

My mother would love this advice. She's the head planner on this!

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

You'll love it. I've been there; it was awesome! 

the_mane_7_and_spike_in_disney_world_by_

• Brohoof 5

(edited)
1 minute ago, ChB said:

You'll love it. I've been there; it was awesome! 

the_mane_7_and_spike_in_disney_world_by_

Actually, I last went there all the way back in 2005 for my 15th birthday! Plus, the original Disneyland's not far from where I live!:P

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 4

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Actually, I last went there all the way back in 2005 for my 15th birthday!

I love WDW! I first visited four years ago and try to get back when I can afford it. There's so much to see and so little time. 

Sounds like a nice way to spend a year of one's life though, doesn't it? :o

• Brohoof 4

7 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Actually, I last went there all the way back in 2005 for my 15th birthday! Plus, the original Disneyland's not far from where I live!:P

I last went there in 2003, I think. At that time, one of the water parks was closed...

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
8 hours ago, Mesme Rize said:

Thank you very much guys, means alot to me. :)

Is there anything that you would like to hear me sing? I love to sing in my free time ;)

I'll try from Peter Pan? Or No way out from Brother Bear?

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)
21 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I have "I'll Make a Man Out of You" from "Mulan" stuck in my head for some reason.

Maybe because of the dark side of the moon :P 

disney_villain___nightmare_moon_by_siriu

Picture by Sirius-Writer

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 2