Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Disney Thread

Sparklefan1234

(edited)
2 minutes ago, hopkey123 said:

No one falls off a cliff at the end like Gaston! 

I respectfully disagree. (I know what you meant, though.)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

On 8/7/2017 at 3:12 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I haven't either. I'm just guessing by the title that it will be a repeat of a lot of the same jokes so, I'm not going to bother watching it. 

finding-dory-movie.jpg

It's one of those rare movies that get a 90%+ rating on Rotton Tomatoes, yet I only thought was "okay."

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
7 hours ago, ChB said:

It's one of those rare movies that get a 90%+ rating on Rotton Tomatoes, yet I only thought was "okay."

I feel almost the same way about Pixar's "Inside Out". Only, replace "okay" with "very boring". (Just my opinion.) 

inside_out_13_bestmoviewalls_by_bestmovi

Inside Out 13 BestMovieWallsby BestMovieWalls

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I feel almost the same way about Pixar's "Inside Out". Only, replace "okay" with "very boring". (Just my opinion.) 

inside_out_13_bestmoviewalls_by_bestmovi

Inside Out 13 BestMovieWallsby BestMovieWalls

If you calling Inside Out the worst Pixar movie because it's boring is any indication, not much must get you upset, doesn't it? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@WiiGuy2014

ChB said this:

8 hours ago, ChB said:

And I responded by saying which movie I thought got a high rating despite not being very good, IMO.

lovemark-mickey-mouse-standard-600x600.j

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

@Sparklefan1234

I just wanted to know.

So, you don't have much of a problem with the Cars films? Because I think they're just fine.

Just don't tell Doug Walker your thoughts on Inside Out, ok,

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Sparklefan1234

I just wanted to know.

So, you don't have much of a problem with the Cars films? Because I think they're just fine.

I don't remember much from the "Cars" movies, TBH.

"Inside Out" still had a tremendous amount of hype around it once I finally got around to watching it &

when I finished it was a "That's what all the fuss was about?" sort of feeling.

donald-duck-mad.gif?auto=compress&crop=t

• Brohoof 2

On 5/19/2017 at 3:06 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

This is a thread in which we discuss all things related to Disney's past, present and future.

6f01b9_4efb0732131b47eb812c82d354b5a709~

Rules: No hate, no off-topic posts, and no NSFW content.

Frozen is good. lol anyone excited for the Frozen short later this year? Frozen 2? Elsa? 

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

Frozen is good. lol anyone excited for the Frozen short later this year? Frozen 2? Elsa? 

I'm kinda hyped for frozen 2, but since it airs late in 2018 I believe, I have the time. :grin:

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@ChB

Applejack is "Sadness" because, people used to call her a background pony. :(

marshmallow_campfire_time___by_meganlove

Marshmallow Campfire Time!!by MeganLovesAngryBirds

3 hours ago, ChB said:

Eh, to each their own. I thought that movie was quite touching.

inside_out__mane_5__by_meganlovesangrybi 

Inside Out [Mane 5] by MeganLovesAngryBirds

Those are awesome pics. Only one think:

Rarity: "Green hair. Not green hair, what an awful color." :D

Fluttershy's design is like Twilights Eqg outfit. 

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

@Hierok @Tilgoreth

I'm not really *excited* for "Frozen 2" persay but, rather curious to see if they'll fix one of the issues I felt the first Frozen had.

I'd like for there to be more conversations between the characters where we actually learn something about them because,

it felt to me like in Frozen characters would say one or two lines of dialog to each other only as a segue into the next song

which made me not care as much about what they were doing because, it took me out of the story.*

*I know it's a musical but, so was "Tangled" and I still felt like I learned more about Rapunzel & her friends then I did about Anna, Elsa & Company.

frozen__mlp_style_by_annasabi101-d70wc21

Frozen- MLP Styleby annasabi101

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Hierok @Tilgoreth

I'm not really *excited* for "Frozen 2" persay but, rather curious to see if they'll fix one of the issues I felt the first Frozen had.

I'd like there to be more conversations between the characters where we actually learn something about them because, it felt to me like in Frozen characters would say one or two lines of dialog to each other only as a segue into the next song, which made me not care as much about what they were doing because, it took me out of the story.*

*I know it's a musical but, so was "Tangled" and I still felt like I learned more about Rapunzel & her friends then I did about Anna, Elsa & Company.

Yeah, I know. The thing I didn't like about frozen was the fact that the plot was so silly. They run to a castle, then they run to a bunch of trolls, I mean, come on. Trolls? :please: And then Anna becomes ice for 10 seconds and everything is alright again. I wish she just stayed ice, because that would make it more enjoyable. It was still good for movie, but not for a Disney movie.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Hierok said:

Yeah, I know. The thing I didn't like about frozen was the fact that the plot was so silly. They run to a castle, then they run to a bunch of trolls, I mean, come on. Trolls? :please: And then Anna becomes ice for 10 seconds and everything is alright again. I wish she just stayed ice, because that would make it more enjoyable. It was still good for movie, but not for a Disney movie.

In my opinion, they based the soundtrack around the movie instead of the movie around the soundtrack in "Frozen 1".

Hopefully, they fix that with "Frozen 2".

b1672965a54e90345f68f862ed94c14d--frozen

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

In my opinion, they based the soundtrack around the movie instead of the movie around the soundtrack in "Frozen 1".

Hopefully, they fix that with "Frozen 2".

You mean let it go right, when you ment soundtrack? :lol:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor frozen and hunchback of notre dame

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)
8 hours ago, Hierok said:

You mean let it go right, when you ment soundtrack? :lol:

"Frozen" felt like a movie where they came up with the songs first then, remembered they needed to write a movie to go with it afterwards, IMO.

frozen-hans-meme.jpg

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4