Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Disney Thread

Sparklefan1234

4 hours ago, ultrairongorilla said:

I'm glad to see someone still likes Frozen. It's one of my favorite movies of all time, no joke.:pinkie:

Already seen the second short? :twi: I really love the last song from it. 

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 6

Walt's Words of the Day: 

"Of all the things I've done, the most vital is coordinating those who work with me and aiming their efforts at a certain goal."

In my opinion, These words best described his job. I know some who for whatever reason hates the Legendary man, but if you ask me, Walt had the most important job of BUILDING a team of artists, designers, engineers, actors, etc. to help make his dreams a reality

• Brohoof 4

9 hours ago, Azul Maya said:

Just gonna...post my fave Didney movie and another fave fox and...and...my fave pic of the sexy biotch:

Robin Hood (1973) -

661f4b6c1f69d3954c0d7d8f420c68825b5ae34b

Little John: “That’s like a candle on a cake.” 

• Brohoof 3

22 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@iNachos10@TigerGeekGuy@ChB@Mesmelicious Rize @WiiGuy2014 @Steel Accord @Hierok @Cherry-Pie @Baymax @Tilgoreth @Buttonmash1973

The new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer looks amazing! :pinkie:

Hide contents

Honestly. I’ve kind of cooled off on the KH franchise. I still like it, even love it, just that I feel the entire concept could have been handled better.

Walt's Words of the Day:

"Animation offers a medium of story telling and visual entertainment which can bring pleasure and information to people of all ages everywhere in the world."

This quote definitely applies to MLP: Friendship is Magic! Wouldn't you guys agree?

• Brohoof 3

14 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

You can't have a Disney thread without my girl Kim Possible! I also just heard there's a live action Kim Possible movie in the works!

Let's hope it'll be done correctly. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

18 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

You can't have a Disney thread without my girl Kim Possible! I also just heard there's a live action Kim Possible movie in the works!

When I heard there was going to be a Live Action Kim Possible I was excited.  But than I learned it was going to be a Disney Channel Movie and not a theatrical movie.

Hopefully it still manages to be good regardless.  Even if it's not, at least we already have a good Kim Possible movie regardless.

Image result for so the drama

• Brohoof 2

This is a popular thread! I'll post a song that I like too :ooh:. Some guy is singing this song for a concert at my school and I've really grown to like it. I haven't seen the movie since it's one of the obscure ones but maybe I will watch it someday!

• Brohoof 4

6 hours ago, ultrairongorilla said:

One Disney movie I've wanted a sequel to is The Great Mouse Detective, if anybody remembers that movie. The climax on the Big Ben is worth the price of admission alone.

if anybody remembers??? The Great Mouse Detective was one of my all time favorites! Ever read "Basil of Baker Street"?

• Brohoof 3