Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Disney Thread

Sparklefan1234

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I've never heard of this Disney show. :wacko:

That's because it was made in China and is not loved much by Western fans of the original Lilo and Stitch film due to it not having Lilo in it

• Brohoof 1

Is this the right place to get high from pixie dust?

Honstly I didn’t realize this thread existed.. in that case I just watched  Aladdin 2019 and it was great!  

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, TBD said:

Is this the right place to get high from pixie dust?

Honstly I didn’t realize this thread existed.. in that case I just watched  Aladdin 2019 and it was great!  

Ask and you shall receive! :P 

tenor.gif?itemid=8518413

Im glad you enjoyed Aladdin! I haven’t seen it yet, but I really want to.

• Brohoof 1

On 7/8/2019 at 6:50 PM, ChB said:

Ask and you shall receive! :P 

Who needs asking when you can take!:umad:

On 7/8/2019 at 6:50 PM, ChB said:

Im glad you enjoyed Aladdin! I haven’t seen it yet, but I really want to.

You're going to enjoy it, they go by every little details to the classic with some little add-on. And will smith as a Genie is point on.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2019 at 9:29 PM, TBD said:

You're going to enjoy it, they go by every little details to the classic with some little add-on. And will smith as a Genie is point on.

I came...I saw...and I loved it! :pinkie:

You are right! :D 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
25 minutes ago, Fluttershutter said:

Going Tuesday. I've heard some good reviews.

I'm hoping to go around December since it feel like a perfect time to.  Yes I heard some say it was better than the first. Although its not like the first was bad to begin with. But more like "amping up their game" sort of thing. I see one of the reviewer said it's one of the most mature and deep animation Disney had ever made. 

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@PiratePony What is your favorite Disney movie? 

My favorite "Walt Disney era" movie is Lady and the Tramp & my favorite modern Disney movie is Zootopia. 

That's a toughy.  My instinct is:

Walt: Sleeping Beauty (but so many are up there ...)

Renaissance: Beauty and the Beast (although any of the other of the big four of Little mermaid, Aladdin and Lion King are pretty equal). Belle is my favorite princess by far. 

Modern: Tangled!  Tangled over Frozen even. Raps is my second favorite princess.

• Brohoof 2

I haven’t seen frozen 2 yet but here we have is some annoying artists out there already drawing spoilers..:mlp_xJpg51C: well that’s what happen when you have Twitter.. 

• Brohoof 1

Frozen II was pretty good. It was definitely rushed. Could have benefited from another half hour. I guess they were trying to keep the run time down for kids. Also, I'm sick of after credits scenes. What's even the point of making people sit through the credits? Nobody cares.

Spoiler

Elsa went full superhero. Even did a superhero landing.

I guessed that she would have to stay in the north and Anna would become queen. Actually she just chose to stay. Still kind of sad to me. It reminded me a lot of Twilight having to move to Canterlot and see her friends less.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@PiratePony I think most of the shows with the name "Walt Disney" should have been made available on Disney+ from the very beginning. 

Give it time. They just recently added more Silly Symphony shorts. They're adding more stuff from the backlog

Not here to vent just want to let it out. Or should I just let it go? Fans calling out Elsa being lesbian is annoying as f**k.
(I don’t often censor but this a Disney thread)