Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted Critique My art!

xxPrincelunoxxx

• 1 month later...

I know this is old but it's sad to see people asking for help and not getting any.

I don't know if these samples were 100% created by yourself or not. Maybe you recolored other drawings, or not, I can't know that. But in case these are legit creations of yours, let me tell you that you actually have a decent creativity level regarding your expressions and composition. Of course, you are very amateur and are not actually objectively good at it, because you never practiced it before. But as I said, if these are creations of yours, you probably have some slightly above average potential. You will never know about your potential until you start studying art legitly. 

Unfortunately I'm not a professional so I can't really tell you exactly what you need to improve, but I would suggest you to start from watching these videos: 

Don't ask for critique if you know you are not doing your best. Nobody is born with the knowledge and ability to draw professionally, you have to work it out. Focus on proper practice for some years and you will note big changes.