Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Proto

Aurora Lights

(edited)

The time is 7:00 A.M., weather is overcast, a dreary, yet non stormy day.

As Murdok slowly walks through the streets of him destroyed village, he looks at the destruction blankly, feeling nothing as he looks at the corpses and skeletons that are now the only inhabitants, he feels the desire of craving a new meal, he hadn't eaten in weeks, almost a month now and he was starting to feel a little weak. He growls as he morphs his body, making his leg bones break backwards, also making his arms contort and break, making them shape into large, bone like claws, his jaw breaks open like a snake's would. He twists his upper torso as he falls on the ground on all four, he resembled a hell-hound like creature but much more disturbing and disgusting. He roars and he bounds off, tracking the closest scent of live flesh he could find. He soon sees smoke and he reforms into his normal human-like self. He sneaks around the surrounding brush, making his feet silent as he weaves through the sticks and branches, he soon comes upon a small camp, with 2 humans and a pony around a small fire. the humans had seemed to capture the pony, holding her against her will, tied up and defenseless. Murdok gives an evil, sharpended-tooh grin, feeling his hunger take over his mind. He slowly walks out of the brush and raises his hands, " Hey there, guys. Saw you guys had a camp, wanted to see if you had any spare food or water for a guy like me." The two men swing their guns towards him and one shouts, "Hey, back it up bro. Not too close, as you can see we are dealing with some stuff at the moment, so why don't you screw off." The other man nods and cocks his shotgun intimidatingly. Murdok smiles slightly as he looks down, closing his eyes, hands stiff in the air, " You guys just made the biggest mistake of your life. I know what your doing with this mare, you sick bastards. I can smell the fear, the sex... You both sicken me." The man that cocked his shotgun  growls and yells, " Screw you, asshole! You don't know shit! She owes us a LOT of supplies, so we gave her a choice. Pay with her life, or pay with her body. She chose the ladder, so why don't you fuck off." Murdok chuckles loudly, his menacing grin widening to stretch across his whole face, razor sharp teeth being formed from peices of his skull, deforeming his face. The two men curse and open fire, blowing chunks out of his body with each blast og their shotguns. Still, nothing seemed to phase him, he just walked forward, his holes slowly being healed before their very eyes. As son as they ran out of ammo, clicking furiously as they panic, falling over themselves in a desperate attempt to escape. He formed a large sowrd-like appendage with his right arm and he dashed forward with inuman speed. He slices through the first man's chest, causing him to fall to the ground, bleeding profusely, holding his chest tight in an attempt to stay alive. Murdok growls as he launches himself towards the last assailant and cuts him clean in half. Al the while, the mare screaming in fear as she sees the scene unfold before her. Murdok turns towards the mare and stares at her with a blank expression, making his body turn back to normal before he walks over and crouches down in front of her, saying in a quiet calming voice, " No need to fear, I am not going to hurt you." he then untied her and watches her run in fear. Murdok stares blankly as she runs, he then turns to the surviving man, and he walks over to him, "You deserve this. You know you do." the man coughs and closes his eyes before Murdok opens his jaw wide and he bite's the man's head off, begining to feast on his body, bones and all.

https://mlpforums.com/topic/166178-proto-searching/

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
Added OOC link at the bottom.
  • Brohoof 2

Rose sat on a building while making one of the creature chase its shadow, or is it the other way around. She grew bored and bounced off its head and flew off. As she was flying she heard her stomach growl and smelled food. She flew towards the smell and landed in a tree. She watched some survivors cooking some food, and once their backs were turned, she flew towards the bowl of salad and grabbed it off the table. She could hear them yelling at her, but she didn't care that much and if they're dumb enough to yell with those things nearby, then they deserve it. She landed in another tree and ate the salad.  

• Brohoof 1

Silvermoon stared down at a few tracks, studying them, they were necro tracks for one, but they were faint. Silver pulled his knife out and marked one of the prints. He sighed and stood up, checking his surroundings. He was near the outskirts of the everfree forest, where it led to a small village. He hated going to towns or villages, they were highly dangerous, and right now his rifle only counted as a scare factor. He needed to get to the police station where he worked, he could grab his pistol and some ammo from there. It was in this village however, so he needed to wait til the day was further along or else he would end up like his father. He made his way out of the forest, his heart racing, he hadn't left the forest for a full week living in a secluded place where nopony or body would find him. He took a breath and entered the village already raising his rifle as a screaming mare ran towards him, calling out for help. He stopped her,

"Hey...hey what's going on," he yelled shaking her from what was now a scared daze,

"M...monster," she said before falling to the ground crying. I sighed, and carried her to a safe place before following her tracks. He stared ahead as a fire came into view...

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Silvermoon stared down at a few tracks, studying them, they were necro tracks for one, but they were faint. Silver pulled his knife out and marked one of the prints. He sighed and stood up, checking his surroundings. He was near the outskirts of the everfree forest, where it led to a small village. He hated going to towns or villages, they were highly dangerous, and right now his rifle only counted as a scare factor. He needed to get to the police station where he worked, he could grab his pistol and some ammo from there. It was in this village however, so he needed to wait til the day was further along or else he would end up like his father. He made his way out of the forest, his heart racing, he hadn't left the forest for a full week living in a secluded place where nopony or body would find him. He took a breath and entered the village already raising his rifle as a screaming mare ran towards him, calling out for help. He stopped her,

"Hey...hey what's going on," he yelled shaking her from what was now a scared daze,

"M...monster," she said before falling to the ground crying. I sighed, and carried her to a safe place before following her tracks. He stared ahead as a fire came into view...

As Murdok feasted with ferocity, he started to smell another life form approaching the small camp that had been decimated by him. Murdok stops eating and looks up from the almost completely devoured human, his cold, heartless eyes peering in the direction of the life form, a pony. Stallion, smelled fairly seasoned in survival, and seemed to be alone. But he also smelt the steel of his rifle. Murdok growled softly as he drug the carcasses out of view and he cleaned his face, making his body form back to normal as he sat at the fire, staring into the roaring flames. He then smelled the strong scent of fear emanating from a near by brush, he snaps his attention to the brush and says, "Are you here to kill me, or talk to me?" He sits calmly as he seemes to be completely defenseless, having no guns or knives, along with no backpack or survival gear. All he really had on him was his bright white shirt and black pants and his boots, other than that he was bare, so he posed no real threat to anyone upon first engagement.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Aurora Lights said:

As Murdok feasted with ferocity, he started to smell another life form approaching the small camp that had been decimated by him. Murdok stops eating and looks up from the almost completely devoured human, his cold, heartless eyes peering in the direction of the life form, a pony. Stallion, smelled fairly seasoned in survival, and seemed to be alone. But he also smelt the steel of his rifle. Murdok growled softly as he drug the carcasses out of view and he cleaned his face, making his body form back to normal as he sat at the fire, staring into the roaring flames. He then smelled the strong scent of fear emanating from a near by brush, he snaps his attention to the brush and says, "Are you here to kill me, or talk to me?" He sits calmly as he seemes to be completely defenseless, having no guns or knives, along with no backpack or survival gear. All he really had on him was his bright white shirt and black pants and his boots, other than that he was bare, so he posed no real threat to anyone upon first engagement.

Silver walked closer to the fire and noticed a humanoid figure sitting next to it, unarmed by the looks of it. As he got closer he also noticed a few corpses, their bodies destroyed by what looked like a necro, but there was none in sight. Cautious, Silver raised his rifle and approached the human and the fire,

"Hey...did you kill the necro," he asked gripping the rifle tighter in his magic, he looked at a set of ropes, probably what the mare was tied up with. He noticed that the ropes were cut by something or someone. He also noticed that the human was completely unarmed, no weapons or armor. He looked for tracks of a necro, but there were none, ir was strange but what was also strange was that there was a human acting completely normal about everything.

"What happened here, explain yourself," he said sternly.

• Brohoof 2

Once she was done eating the salad, she let out a loud burp and noticed a different fire far in the distance. She dropped the bowl to the ground, check if her sword was still on her back,  and started to fly over there.

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Silver walked closer to the fire and noticed a humanoid figure sitting next to it, unarmed by the looks of it. As he got closer he also noticed a few corpses, their bodies destroyed by what looked like a necro, but there was none in sight. Cautious, Silver raised his rifle and approached the human and the fire,

"Hey...did you kill the necro," he asked gripping the rifle tighter in his magic, he looked at a set of ropes, probably what the mare was tied up with. He noticed that the ropes were cut by something or someone. He also noticed that the human was completely unarmed, no weapons or armor. He looked for tracks of a necro, but there were none, ir was strange but what was also strange was that there was a human acting completely normal about everything.

"What happened here, explain yourself," he said sternly.

Murdok sighed softly, but he had a slight inhuman growl in his undertone, this was a flaw that sometimes affected him, he can't control the growling at times and it would cause people to be suspicious of him, along with the fact that his eyes were golden cat's eyes that glowed. He replies in a calm, almost peaceful tone, "He left right before I got here. Luckily I could save that mare before she was found and killed." He blinked and blankly stared at Silver without a care or fear in the world. He then yawned softly and looked at the dead bodies and said," You know, I think these men raped that mare. They seemed like disgusting individuals. But, how would I know." He stands up and walks in front of Silver's levitated rifle and he pushes the barrel away from him, saying in an even more blank tone, " It's not wise to raise an unloaded gun at people. They could have real bullets, while you have nothing. I see your a cop- were a cop. I was a soldier of the EDF, before all of this of course. I have my military ID to prove it," He hands Silver his wallet with all of his identifications and continues, "Trust me, if I wanted to hurt you, I would have by now. I have no quarrel with you, so don't make one. I may seem defenseless, boy but I am more powerful than you could ever imagine." He yanks the rifle out of Silver's telekinetic grasp and drops it on the ground, then reaching into his pocket to return his wallet and grab a pack of cigars, as well as a lighter. He lights a cigar and puffs on it for a second before sitting by the fire once more, stoking it with a stick and adding more fuel, he drags a backpack close to him and digs in it, finding canned peaches, a box of shotgun shells, and lots of water with 2 MREs. He closes the backpack up and tosses it at Silver's hooves, saying to him, " I have no need for that stuff, I have plenty of it at my lair. I'll even let you take a shotgun." he reches over to a dead body and unstraps the gun and cocks it to make sure it's clear before tossing it onto the backpack. He takes a big puff out of his cigar and smells yet another life form approaching, a pegasus. 

25 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Once she was done eating the salad, she let out a loud burp and noticed a different fire far in the distance. She dropped the bowl to the ground, check if her sword was still on her back,  and started to fly over there.

Murdok looks to the sky and sees the pegasus making it's way to them, he shakes his head softly as he prepares for another confrontation, expecting this one to be a little less civil, considering he's seen this Pegasus before,stealinf supplies from unsuspecting victims.

2 minutes ago, Aurora Lights said:

Murdok sighed softly, but he had a slight inhuman growl in his undertone, this was a flaw that sometimes affected him, he can't control the growling at times and it would cause people to be suspicious of him, along with the fact that his eyes were golden cat's eyes that glowed. He replies in a calm, almost peaceful tone, "He left right before I got here. Luckily I could save that mare before she was found and killed." He blinked and blankly stared at Silver without a care or fear in the world. He then yawned softly and looked at the dead bodies and said," You know, I think these men raped that mare. They seemed like disgusting individuals. But, how would I know." He stands up and walks in front of Silver's levitated rifle and he pushes the barrel away from him, saying in an even more blank tone, " It's not wise to raise an unloaded gun at people. They could have real bullets, while you have nothing. I see your a cop- were a cop. I was a soldier of the EDF, before all of this of course. I have my military ID to prove it," He hands Silver his wallet with all of his identifications and continues, "Trust me, if I wanted to hurt you, I would have by now. I have no quarrel with you, so don't make one. I may seem defenseless, boy but I am more powerful than you could ever imagine." He yanks the rifle out of Silver's telekinetic grasp and drops it on the ground, then reaching into his pocket to return his wallet and grab a pack of cigars, as well as a lighter. He lights a cigar and puffs on it for a second before sitting by the fire once more, stoking it with a stick and adding more fuel, he drags a backpack close to him and digs in it, finding canned peaches, a box of shotgun shells, and lots of water with 2 MREs. He closes the backpack up and tosses it at Silver's hooves, saying to him, " I have no need for that stuff, I have plenty of it at my lair. I'll even let you take a shotgun." he reches over to a dead body and unstraps the gun and cocks it to make sure it's clear before tossing it onto the backpack. He takes a big puff out of his cigar and smells yet another life form approaching, a pegasus. 

Murdok looks to the sky and sees the pegasus making it's way to them, he shakes his head softly as he prepares for another confrontation, expecting this one to be a little less civil, considering he's seen this Pegasus before,stealinf supplies from unsuspecting victims.

Silver took note of the growl and was a little surprised by the strength of the human, but now knowing he was a part of the EDF he felt less cautious. He took the shotgun and the bag but also picked up the rifle, 

"So you're ex-EDF huh, I thought all of you were wiped out by the outbreak," Silver said, looking down the sights of the shotgun. He then looked at the human, 

"And I wasn't a cop, I was a detective, there's a difference," he added.

"Why are you out here anyways most humans tried to hide or ran away same with us ponies, but I'm curious to know why you are here," he asked,

He was a little annoyed to be called a boy, the human seemed to be close to the same age, but you could never tell with them. He then heard flapping and looked in the direction of the noise, the human had seen it too, a pegasus, and one that had been wanted by the police department about a year ago for stealing. He lifted the shotgun, ready to fight.

• Brohoof 1

@silvermoon15000 @Aurora Lights

Rose landed next to them and as she headed for the tent, "Hello, I'll chat more to you once I get some sleep." She entered the tent and threw out all the random junk that was in it. once it was cleaned out, she grabbed the pillows and sleeping bags, placed them in a pile and laid down on it, She took her sword and placed it next to her, then she closed her eyes and lightly dozed off.

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Silver took note of the growl and was a little surprised by the strength of the human, but now knowing he was a part of the EDF he felt less cautious. He took the shotgun and the bag but also picked up the rifle, 

"So you're ex-EDF huh, I thought all of you were wiped out by the outbreak," Silver said, looking down the sights of the shotgun. He then looked at the human, 

"And I wasn't a cop, I was a detective, there's a difference," he added.

"Why are you out here anyways most humans tried to hide or ran away same with us ponies, but I'm curious to know why you are here," he asked,

He was a little annoyed to be called a boy, the human seemed to be close to the same age, but you could never tell with them. He then heard flapping and looked in the direction of the noise, the human had seen it too, a pegasus, and one that had been wanted by the police department about a year ago for stealing. He lifted the shotgun, ready to fight.

11 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Rose landed next to them and as she headed for the tent, "Hello, I'll chat more to you once I get some sleep." She entered the tent and threw out all the random junk that was in it. once it was cleaned out, she grabbed the pillows and sleeping bags, placed them in a pile and laid down on it, She took her sword and placed it next to her, then she closed her eyes and lightly dozed off.

Murdok nodded, "Most of us did upon initial infection. Only my squad and couple other stragglers made it out of the city alive, but soon after, my squad slowly died off from the sickness. I had to kill every one of my best friends." Even though he shared this sad story, he seemed a little unemotional about it, though he seemed like he was trying to seem sad. He took another puff of his cigar and said with a sigh," Cop, detective, EDF, theif. Dosen't matter now, all just a memory. Don't worry about the pegasus, she isn't a threat, at least for now. But I'm still here to try to help people and ponies. Ponies like you. Ponies like that mare. I want nothing but justice, though this land we live in is a strange and unpredictable one. Sometimes the good seem bad and bad seems good. Lines are blurred, morals are skewed and warped. People and ponies are not the same, nor will they ever be. Can't say I blame them though, everyone-on Earth and Equestria- has been changed." He sighs softly and looks down at the fire, poking it with the stick, he looks at the dead bodies, "Guess we should move them. don't seem like they are too chipper to be here." He stands up and drags the bodies off, returning after a couple of minutes, looking slightly more pleased than before, he sits at the fire once more and takes out a small device, pricking his finger and testing his blood for the levels of Necrohemrophage that are prevelent in his blood, if it's too high, he will go insane and act like a normal Necro until the levels go back down. He sighs and puts the tester away and looks at the mare in the tent and shakes his head, "You can take the other tent if you like. I'm not sure how long your going to stay here, but if you want, I'll watch over you both while you rest. I'm sure your tired, everyone is." He breaks more branches to put in the fire and looks at the sky, almost expecting someone else to show up.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Aurora Lights said:

Murdok nodded, "Most of us did upon initial infection. Only my squad and couple other stragglers made it out of the city alive, but soon after, my squad slowly died off from the sickness. I had to kill every one of my best friends." Even though he shared this sad story, he seemed a little unemotional about it, though he seemed like he was trying to seem sad. He took another puff of his cigar and said with a sigh," Cop, detective, EDF, theif. Dosen't matter now, all just a memory. Don't worry about the pegasus, she isn't a threat, at least for now. But I'm still here to try to help people and ponies. Ponies like you. Ponies like that mare. I want nothing but justice, though this land we live in is a strange and unpredictable one. Sometimes the good seem bad and bad seems good. Lines are blurred, morals are skewed and warped. People and ponies are not the same, nor will they ever be. Can't say I blame them though, everyone-on Earth and Equestria- has been changed." He sighs softly and looks down at the fire, poking it with the stick, he looks at the dead bodies, "Guess we should move them. don't seem like they are too chipper to be here." He stands up and drags the bodies off, returning after a couple of minutes, looking slightly more pleased than before, he sits at the fire once more and takes out a small device, pricking his finger and testing his blood for the levels of Necrohemrophage that are prevelent in his blood, if it's too high, he will go insane and act like a normal Necro until the levels go back down. He sighs and puts the tester away and looks at the mare in the tent and shakes his head, "You can take the other tent if you like. I'm not sure how long your going to stay here, but if you want, I'll watch over you both while you rest. I'm sure your tired, everyone is." He breaks more branches to put in the fire and looks at the sky, almost expecting someone else to show up.

Silver understood what he meant he had lost his father and the whole department to this disease or whatever it was. He looked at the human,

"I lost my father to a necro, had to put him down too though," he said sadly a few tears welled up in his eyes,

"But you are right, the past is the past and we need to move on,"

He looked in the tent where the Pegasus slept,

"I am heading to the police department there is an armory there plus I want my pistol, it's the only piece of EDF tech I have," he said,

"You can tag along if you like, but I am going to leave in a few hours," he said,

"I don't sleep, never have, I'm too aware of the world around me," he added staring into the fire.

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Silver understood what he meant he had lost his father and the whole department to this disease or whatever it was. He looked at the human,

"I lost my father to a necro, had to put him down too though," he said sadly a few tears welled up in his eyes,

"But you are right, the past is the past and we need to move on,"

He looked in the tent where the Pegasus slept,

"I am heading to the police department there is an armory there plus I want my pistol, it's the only piece of EDF tech I have," he said,

"You can tag along if you like, but I am going to leave in a few hours," he said,

"I don't sleep, never have, I'm too aware of the world around me," he added staring into the fire.

12 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Murdok nodded to the unicorn and looked at the tent the pegasus was in and he closed his eyes for a moment, focusing his energy into the ground to send out sort of a "ping" that allowed him to sense all life in about 1 mile, though most of the land is now barren of life, it helps him pinpoint threats, lets him plan out his attack. He senses a small life signature very far from them in a nearby town, he sighed softly and stood from the fire, looking at the direction of the town. He then looked at Silver and said, We should go into the town soon. I don't like waiting in the open like this. especially with a fire. Besides, you needed your weapon and stuff right?" He opens the pegasus' tent and says, " We are leaving. You can stay if you want, but I don't know if we are coming back. I'd suggest staying out of the cities." He then prepares to leave, snuffing out his cigar and tying his laces once more.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, reader8363 said:

@Aurora Lights @silvermoon15000
Rose got up and as wrapped herself in her shadow, and said as she stepped out of the tent, I'll come with you, chances are if I go back to sleep, I might not hear them. She placed her sword on her back and wrapped it up with shadows.

3 hours ago, Aurora Lights said:

Murdok nodded to the unicorn and looked at the tent the pegasus was in and he closed his eyes for a moment, focusing his energy into the ground to send out sort of a "ping" that allowed him to sense all life in about 1 mile, though most of the land is now barren of life, it helps him pinpoint threats, lets him plan out his attack. He senses a small life signature very far from them in a nearby town, he sighed softly and stood from the fire, looking at the direction of the town. He then looked at Silver and said, We should go into the town soon. I don't like waiting in the open like this. especially with a fire. Besides, you needed your weapon and stuff right?" He opens the pegasus' tent and says, " We are leaving. You can stay if you want, but I don't know if we are coming back. I'd suggest staying out of the cities." He then prepares to leave, snuffing out his cigar and tying his laces once more.

Silver nodded in agreement, "yeah you're right, plus the further we get into town the lighter the day might be, and the station is in the center, and expect it to be dark in there unless someone got the back up generator up and running," he said looking ahead. He waited for the pegasus to get up, "lets move, who wants to take point," he said taking a step forward.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Rose got up and as wrapped herself in her shadow, and said as she stepped out of the tent, I'll come with you, chances are if I go back to sleep, I might not hear them. She placed her sword on her back and wrapped it up with shadows.

47 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Silver nodded in agreement, "yeah you're right, plus the further we get into town the lighter the day might be, and the station is in the center, and expect it to be dark in there unless someone got the back up generator up and running," he said looking ahead. He waited for the pegasus to get up, "lets move, who wants to take point," he said taking a step forward.

Murdok started walking with the two ponies, feeling the sun starting to break through the clouds, he looks up in the direction of the city and he puts his arms in front of the ponies to make them stop, and he says," Before we go into that town, I need you to see something." he points at Cloudsdale, it seems to have been ravenged, just like everything else in this world, but something seemed a little different about it today it seemed like there was life up there. There were few pegasi flying around, along with what looked to be transport ships to take people and ponies up there, "We should try to make it there, seems like they may need help. Might even be making a new faction, or Safe Zone. Maybe they can help me find the person I'm looking for." he says and continues on, momentarily contemplating about revealing his abilities, but the time isn't oppertune just yet. They made their way into the town and imediately saw the destruction of the buildings, the advancement of the vegitation of the Everfree Forest, and the skeletons and corpses lining the streets. Carts causing some areas to be blocked on the road. Boards covering some windows and doors,markings saying things like 'HELP US, WE ARE ALL DEAD, and STAY AWAY!" As they walk through the streets, Murdok hears something break some glass in an alley way and he turns his head in that direction. He narrows his eye slits and sees through the darkness, seeing a large, menacing Necro feasting on a dead mare, which seemed like the one he had saved earlier. He sighed,almost as if he had felt bad, but he said, "We need to keep quiet around here. I feel like Necros are prevelent here." he looks forward and just as soon as he does, he steps on a glass bottle, it breaking and making a loud clatter and shattering sound. The large Necro turns it's attention to the three and roars, bounding out of the alleyway quickly. Murdok blinks and shoves both ponies out of the way, as soon as he does this, the large Necro swing's its club-like fist, tossing Murdok back a good ways. He hits a caravan and falls to the ground, looking almost dead before he growls and starts to stand up, the Necro looking somewhat confused, it charges once more, letting out a roar. Murdok growls evily, his right arm breaking to form a large blade like appendage, the Necro charges head first and Murdok starts running towards the Necro. He slams his blade into the ground, causing him to vault into the air as the Necro stops charging and looks up at him. He was about 7 feet in the air before he lets out a roar of his own, slamming the blade down on top of the huge Necro, slicing the beast right down the middle, blood erupting from the monster to shower and soak Murdok in thick, red blood. He's crouched in the middle of the two halves, his blade sunken into the hard pavement, he reforms it back into his arm. He slowly stands and looks at Silver, then to Rose," This thing is not like the others I've encountered. The virus must have mutated again." he sighs and continues walking as if he had just stepped on a pebble in the road.

• Brohoof 1

Rose dropped the shadows as the necro charged at him, only to get shoved out of the way. She was glad that her sword skittered away from her, the last thing she needed was to get impaled by her sword. After the fight and seeing what the human was, she grabbed her sword and said as she went behind him and placed the sword on his neck, "Who or what are you."

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Rose dropped the shadows as the necro charged at him, only to get shoved out of the way. She was glad that her sword skittered away from her, the last thing she needed was to get impaled by her sword. After the fight and seeing what the human was, she grabbed her sword and said as she went behind him and placed the sword on his neck, "Who or what are you."

Murdok stops moving in place and he closes his eyes for a second, saying in a calm voice, " I'm a Necrohemrophage. Or just a Necrophage for short. I am the only one of my kind, as far as I know. My name is Murdok Parrish, platoon leader in the EDF, or was anyway. Now, please remove that blade from my neck before I remove it for you." he looks over his shoulder at the mare, contemplating on doing one of the more disturbing things he can do with his body.

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Aurora Lights said:

Murdok stops moving in place and he closes his eyes for a second, saying in a calm voice, " I'm a Necrohemrophage. Or just a Necrophage for short. I am the only one of my kind, as far as I know. My name is Murdok Parrish, platoon leader in the EDF, or was anyway. Now, please remove that blade from my neck before I remove it for you." he looks over his shoulder at the mare, contemplating on doing one of the more disturbing things he can do with his body.

20 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Silver stood dazed at the fact of what he had just witnessed, he lifted the shotgun,

"Explain yourself," he said and listened as the human talked.

He believed him, but he couldn't trust him no longer,

"You were the monster," he said lowering his shotgun,

"But as long as you don't attack us, I won't kill you," he said trying to keep his rage at a minimum. He looked at Cloudsdale,

"Lets go help them," he said as he calmed down.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Silver stood dazed at the fact of what he had just witnessed, he lifted the shotgun,

"Explain yourself," he said and listened as the human talked.

He believed him, but he couldn't trust him no longer,

"You were the monster," he said lowering his shotgun,

"But as long as you don't attack us, I won't kill you," he said trying to keep his rage at a minimum. He looked at Cloudsdale,

"Lets go help them," he said as he calmed down.

47 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Rose kept the sword there for a few minutes, but then removed it and said, "I'm still keeping my eye on you." She turned to the one with the shotgun and nodded. She wrapped her sword in shadows and placed it on her back.

Murdok sighed and looked at the ground, "I've had enough of this threatning me. If one of you says something threatning to me again, I won't hold my mercy clause any longer. I'm not a monster. I'm not a freak. And I did not want to be this. So lets just keep this little scene to ourselves. Besides, if you do tell anyone...Well, You know the rest." He then looks at Silver and said, "Thought you wanted your gear from the Police Station. One mountain at a time, Boy." He looks to the mare and blinks blankly at her before walking oast her and started heading towards the Police Station, not even making an attempt to clean himself of the blood that drenched his body. After a few minutes, the sky started to darken with thick black clouds, Murdok sighing heavily as the rain starts to pour down in an instant, like it came out of nowhere, but obviously this storm had been brewing for a couple days now. Seemed like the Sun, and Cloudsdale was engulphed in the black clouds. Thunder cracked loudly through the sky, lightning being seen in the distance. Murdok hated the rain, it could muddle up his sense of smell, and hinder his life form sensory. So, it seemed they were blind going into the station. Murdok looked at the boarded up windows and doors, shaking his head slightly before looking to Silver and saying, "Not getting in through here, unless you want the whole town to hear us breaking in. We're going to have to find a way in through the back, or do you know any other entrances?" He looks around warrily, the rain soon cleaning him of most of the nearly dried blood, but his hair was still a little stained with the red liquid.

• Brohoof 1

592241ab646ec_Banner1.png.38c66592c00fd6bd8c4a6a634c5ab6c5.png

Somepony had already beaten the trio to supplies within the station a unicorn was making her way through the inventory and taking what she could honestly carry. However she did not even touch any of the firearms, she had no use for such barbaric forms of killing something she had more than enough power and talent to do such things herself. "Why is there hardly any bucking food in here?!" She said rather loudly in an annoyed tone. She just wanted food more than anything travelling the roads was starting to get very difficult to gather food more than anything else.

She took off her helmet and looked with a sigh at the 4 MRE packs that she'd found there. "If only there was a spell to turn guns and bullets into food..."

On 5/21/2017 at 8:41 PM, Mentis Soliloquy said:

Somepony had already beaten the trio to supplies within the station a unicorn was making her way through the inventory and taking what she could honestly carry. However she did not even touch any of the firearms, she had no use for such barbaric forms of killing something she had more than enough power and talent to do such things herself. "Why is there hardly any bucking food in here?!" She said rather loudly in an annoyed tone. She just wanted food more than anything travelling the roads was starting to get very difficult to gather food more than anything else.

She took off her helmet and looked with a sigh at the 4 MRE packs that she'd found there. "If only there was a spell to turn guns and bullets into food..."

On 5/21/2017 at 3:56 PM, Aurora Lights said:

Murdok sighed and looked at the ground, "I've had enough of this threatning me. If one of you says something threatning to me again, I won't hold my mercy clause any longer. I'm not a monster. I'm not a freak. And I did not want to be this. So lets just keep this little scene to ourselves. Besides, if you do tell anyone...Well, You know the rest." He then looks at Silver and said, "Thought you wanted your gear from the Police Station. One mountain at a time, Boy." He looks to the mare and blinks blankly at her before walking oast her and started heading towards the Police Station, not even making an attempt to clean himself of the blood that drenched his body. After a few minutes, the sky started to darken with thick black clouds, Murdok sighing heavily as the rain starts to pour down in an instant, like it came out of nowhere, but obviously this storm had been brewing for a couple days now. Seemed like the Sun, and Cloudsdale was engulphed in the black clouds. Thunder cracked loudly through the sky, lightning being seen in the distance. Murdok hated the rain, it could muddle up his sense of smell, and hinder his life form sensory. So, it seemed they were blind going into the station. Murdok looked at the boarded up windows and doors, shaking his head slightly before looking to Silver and saying, "Not getting in through here, unless you want the whole town to hear us breaking in. We're going to have to find a way in through the back, or do you know any other entrances?" He looks around warrily, the rain soon cleaning him of most of the nearly dried blood, but his hair was still a little stained with the red liquid.

Silver using his awareness, could slightly hear a voice inside but couldn't tell if it was hostile, "there's a back entrance and I'm going to warn you to stay alert, someone is inside," he said moving around the back and staying silent, not caring if the others were following, "if whoever it is took my gun I'm gonna hoof or handcuff them to a metal pole and let the necros get them," he growled as he slightly pushed the door open.

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 5:31 PM, silvermoon15000 said:

Silver using his awareness, could slightly hear a voice inside but couldn't tell if it was hostile, "there's a back entrance and I'm going to warn you to stay alert, someone is inside," he said moving around the back and staying silent, not caring if the others were following, "if whoever it is took my gun I'm gonna hoof or handcuff them to a metal pole and let the necros get them," he growled as he slightly pushed the door open.

On Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 8:41 PM, Mentis Soliloquy said:

Murdok follows Silver with dead silence, following his lead into the police station. Now that the rain was no longer assaulting his senses, he could clearly smell and feel another pony in the building. He narrows his eyes and continues ahead of Silver and follows the strengthening scent, feeling the life form get close. He opened the last door in between him and the pony and stared at the pony, cocking his head to the left slightly before a crawler Necro  burst through the ceiling vent and headed strait for the unicorn, but thanks to Murdok's quick reaction speed, he tackled the mare and he himself was bitten on the shoulder, the thing wrapping it's tail-like spinal cord around his neck. Murdok roared angrily and in pain as he grabbed the beast by the head and it bit  his wrist frantically, causing Murdok to once more shriek in pain, but this time he slams the monster's head on thee floor with such force it's head explodes into fragments of bone and brain matter, blood once again covering his face and torso. The floor under his now empty hand being cracked and imploded slightly by the force of his crushing maneuver. He looks at the mare and pops his shoulder back in place, his wounds healing quickly as he feels the venomous bite of the Necro course through his neck and arm. He sighed hard and looked back at Silver, "You can come in now." He says in the blankest   voice possible.

• Brohoof 1

@silvermoon15000 @Aurora Lights @Mentis Soliloquy

Rose walked behind them in silence as she watched him. When she got to the station, she entered another entrance. She passed by the armory and grabbed a sniper and a piston. She placed the sniper on her back with the sword and held the piston in her shadow. She looked around each corner, so she was caught off guard.

@Aurora Lights@silvermoon15000

5927d9dc3a5d9_Banner1.png.8004fd1ba7f29e780f87f9a201988f0d.png

If anything, Sapphire was in a state of being stunned. What she just saw was rather distracting and her brain was still processing what just occurred. After a few minutes, she came back to her senses after processing what just happened. She did not know the buggers could come through the ceiling. She looked at the remains of the corpse to the two others now in the room. A rather normal looking male human and a unicorn stallion. She was now of the mind that they'd attack her now.

She stood looking at the pair she was ready to act, though she was not going to start anything if she could help it. However, her eyes were drawn to the human's shoulder. "You know that will kill you... well turn you." Like there was any real difference, she'd seen more times than she wanted to count.

• Brohoof 1