Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Proto

Aurora Lights

3 hours ago, Mentis Soliloquy said:

@Aurora Lights@silvermoon15000

5927d9dc3a5d9_Banner1.png.8004fd1ba7f29e780f87f9a201988f0d.png

If anything, Sapphire was in a state of being stunned. What she just saw was rather distracting and her brain was still processing what just occurred. After a few minutes, she came back to her senses after processing what just happened. She did not know the buggers could come through the ceiling. She looked at the remains of the corpse to the two others now in the room. A rather normal looking male human and a unicorn stallion. She was now of the mind that they'd attack her now.

She stood looking at the pair she was ready to act, though she was not going to start anything if she could help it. However, her eyes were drawn to the human's shoulder. "You know that will kill you... well turn you." Like there was any real difference, she'd seen more times than she wanted to count.

21 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@silvermoon15000 @Aurora Lights @Mentis Soliloquy

Rose walked behind them in silence as she watched him. When she got to the station, she entered another entrance. She passed by the armory and grabbed a sniper and a piston. She placed the sniper on her back with the sword and held the piston in her shadow. She looked around each corner, so she was caught off guard.

Murdok looked at the mare unicorn talking to him, and he said with a blank emotionless tone," Can't turn what's already dead." He then looked at his dangling hand and tilted his head to the right a slight but as it's tendons and ligaments slowly lend themselves together, rather disturbing to look at really. He then stood and looked at the guns she had beside her and narrowed his pupils, " Reach for a weapon and the Necro is the last thing you will need to worry about. Contrary to my unicorn friend here, I have no intention of hurting you, but prove  your a threat and that'll be the last thing you do." He looks to the door , wondering were the Pegasus went.

Silver was caught by surprise but was happy Murdok was on his side as he zoomed past and attacked the creature. Silver on the other hand stared at the other pony, his shotgun raised. He noticed that the pony hadn't taken much so he lowered it as Murdok and the pegasus finished the creature off. He looked at the mare as she spoke, "he's different from the others, now my office is around the corner and the armory is in the basement, so we should move, also if you are coming along, follow us, otherwise don't make a sound, there is bound to be more creatures here." He finished, leaving the room.

59294afe96fb8_Banner1.png.caa6bff30f9659be819d01de173af2a3.png

"Well, you two are nice... talk about a pair of miserable individuals." She put her helmet back on and picked up the MRE's putting them in her satchels. "Take the guns if you want I don't use such crude things to defend myself." She was happy that the creature bit the weird emotionless human over her, cose she'd be screwed otherwise. 

She did not want to stay with such a pair by the sounds of it, the world was deadly and sad enough as it was. The last thing she needed was travellers that were equally depressing. "I'd wish you luck, but I doubt you'd care." She went about gathering what else she could find before she was to leave.

@Aurora Lights @Mentis Soliloquy @silvermoon15000

Rose was looking back and forth as she walked through the halls with the piston in front of her. She turned a corner to see one of the human creatures standing right there. She jumped and pulled the trigger, then she ran the other way. She tripped on the stairs leading Down and hit her head on a locker. She groaned was she shook her head to clear it and looked around to see that she was in the official armory.

(Sorry, I've been busy)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2017 at 1:51 PM, silvermoon15000 said:

Silver was caught by surprise but was happy Murdok was on his side as he zoomed past and attacked the creature. Silver on the other hand stared at the other pony, his shotgun raised. He noticed that the pony hadn't taken much so he lowered it as Murdok and the pegasus finished the creature off. He looked at the mare as she spoke, "he's different from the others, now my office is around the corner and the armory is in the basement, so we should move, also if you are coming along, follow us, otherwise don't make a sound, there is bound to be more creatures here." He finished, leaving the room.

On 5/27/2017 at 4:46 AM, Mentis Soliloquy said:

59294afe96fb8_Banner1.png.caa6bff30f9659be819d01de173af2a3.png

"Well, you two are nice... talk about a pair of miserable individuals." She put her helmet back on and picked up the MRE's putting them in her satchels. "Take the guns if you want I don't use such crude things to defend myself." She was happy that the creature bit the weird emotionless human over her, cose she'd be screwed otherwise. 

She did not want to stay with such a pair by the sounds of it, the world was deadly and sad enough as it was. The last thing she needed was travellers that were equally depressing. "I'd wish you luck, but I doubt you'd care." She went about gathering what else she could find before she was to leave.

On 5/29/2017 at 9:54 PM, reader8363 said:

@Aurora Lights @Mentis Soliloquy @silvermoon15000

Rose was looking back and forth as she walked through the halls with the piston in front of her. She turned a corner to see one of the human creatures standing right there. She jumped and pulled the trigger, then she ran the other way. She tripped on the stairs leading Down and hit her head on a locker. She groaned was she shook her head to clear it and looked around to see that she was in the official armory.

(Sorry, I've been busy)

Murdok sighed at the mare's comment to his attitude, and shook his head, "Not much to be happy about these days, I mean, one wrong move and your Necro food. I would highly reccomend you to stay with us, mare. The world outside is too dangerous to go it alone, the Necros are changing. Evolving. Just outside we killed a huge necro with clubs for fists. Survival is not something someone can do alone anymore. the first 3 years, yeah, I would say go ahead and leave, but now, everything is different. Not only do you fight the Necros, but survivors as well. People and ponies are- for lack of a better word- completely bucking insane. I won't stop you from leaving, I'm just saying it would be in your best interest to stay with us." They hear a gunshot and something falling, Murdok growls before he hears a Necro scream in the building, it's terrible shriek echoing through the halls, he looks at the mare as he stands to leave, " Your choice. Live, or die alone." he turns to walk out of the room as she gathers her supplies. 

• Brohoof 1