Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HeXaLiNk

(edited)

Now, you might be thinkin'-"Another mary sue!? What in the hell is wrong with people?!?" but hohoho there is more...

Is this pony an Alicorn? mabe, mabe not.Anyway, he never wanted to, never tried to, was never SUPPOSED to become one, and is NOT EVEN an anlicorn.

but then WHY is WHAT he is? He was forced to.

He was kidnapped from Ponyvile by a duo of mad wizards, trying to combine All species into one pony. But they needed a live test subject.(which ended up being this unlucky stallion.) The project ended up as a failure as he was not strong enough to withstand the magic earned by other species, but was enough to give him god like powers for a short time. In his fit of rage, he destroyed everything he could see in his path but the scientists made it out of there in time, jut see their secret hideout crumble in front of them. The duo, terrified of what they had done, fled and wenever to be seen again.

Name: Neo Tetherlight

was originally a: Unicorn

can he use his wings?:no. (the wings a not even physically, actually there and one of them is not even formed properly)

streangth of magic?: strong, a little better than rarities, but is getting stronger....

PS: English is not my native language so forgive me if I make a few mistakes ^~^'

image.png

(edit: this is a really old drawing and thought of mine, and I don't think I want him to have the potential to become an actual Alicorn. I still need to work on his character and plot, to make sure he isn't too powerful... maybe you guys can help me with that, if you like :D) 

Edited by HeXaLiNk