Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestrian Prisoners Reboot (OOC)

FanOfManyShows

(edited)

befcE85.jpg

(Image made by @Randimaxis)

Main RP link:

You've landed yourself in the Equestrian Prison. We here don't care what crime or how many you have committed, just that you are here, and we won't let you leave until your sentence is over, or at least until you get parole.

Yes I have already made this before, but that RP died, I'll be sure to keep this rebooted version alive and different in at least a few ways. Any ideas for some changes are welcome. Keep in mind this is about life in prison, not about escaping it.

Rules for the RP:

Such as:

• No NSFW
  • No Godmodding, consult players here in the OOC before trying anything with their OCs.
  • If you're OC is a unicorn or can use magic (of any form) they will have a magic suppressor when they enter the prison. This will be to prevent people from just having their OC teleport/walk out of the prison. You're OC can still be a unicorn despite this, just remember this rule.
  • If you want to control a guard for a post, ask me first.

You can leave this rp by escaping the prison to have an epic exit, or your character gets a parole, or their sentence ends. All of these options have to be discussed with me so I can make sure the guards won't try too hard to stop you from leaving.

If you want to just escape the prison without leaving the RP, you can't. This is an RP about being a prisoner in a prison, escaping without leaving the RP would ruin that purpose.

So here is the layout really basic design, but it's pretty much all I could think to add:

Spoiler

ISGZkV8.png

(Image courtesy of: @Trixie .)

If anyone has ideas for what should be changed or added to the layout, or if you can make a cooler design, just mention it below.

Make sure you use this submission sheet to enter as a prisoner;

Spoiler

PRISONER #:

NAME: 
SPECIES: 
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
CRIME:
SENTENCE: 

Example:

PRISONER #: 0156

NAME: Zealous Enigma
SPECIES: Unicorn
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/zealous-enigma-r9566
CRIME: Intentionally derailing a train, murder, destruction of property, harassment and stalking
SENTENCE: For life.

A link to an oc page is fine too, as long as you still specify the crime and sentence. Such as:

PRISONER #: 0156

CHARACTER BIO: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/zealous-enigma-r9566
CRIME: Intentionally derailing a train, murder, destruction of property, harassment and stalking
SENTENCE: For life.

If you want to be a guard, use this submission sheet:

Spoiler

NAME: 
SPECIES: 
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:

Example:

NAME: Iron Rose
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:  She wears a mane bun to keep her rather long purple hair out of her face, she is a deep purple with a mane that is purple with bright purple stripes. She wears warden clothing, being the warden and all.

Edited by Lloyd
  • Brohoof 1

NAME: Collapse
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:

60v86AJ.png

CRIME: Stealing, Assault, Attempting to overthrow the princesses at somepoint, and generally causing trouble
SENTENCE: 6.2 years

Just now, Lloyd said:

@Trixie .

Looks great, but she is a unicorn so she will get a magic suppressor, and does that necklace do anything fancy and magical?

She is able to drain the life from plants, and transfer it to the gem. Making her stronger in magical terms. It'll probably be kept away from her. I'm making a map for the prison if you don't mind.

NAME: Dmitry Korov
SPECIES: human  (can I do that?)
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:brown eyes, brown hair, 5,9" stocky build, scar on cheek. (A little bit of back ground) Dmitry was a tank driver at the battle of Leningrad after a shot to the ammo rack the tank went up in flames and he was teleported into equestria.
CRIME:arson, assault and battery.
SENTENCE: 7 years.

Uhhh one sec           .

NAME: Dmitry Korov
SPECIES: earth pony
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:Brown coat, brown eyes, cream mane, scar on cheek (A little bit of back ground) Dmitry was a tank driver at the battle of Leningrad after a shot to the ammo rack the tank went up in flames and he woke up as a pony in equestria. He committed some crimes in Germane thinking they were Germans.
CRIME:arson, assault and battery.
SENTENCE: 7 years.

good?

*waits as everyone's like 'my character's in solitary confinement'*

...anyways. 

Name: Nitra

Species: Feathered Dragoness

Description: Twice as tall as the average pony, Nitra is a peculiar dragon species from the North--a tribe that's only just recently made connections to Equestria. Probably not off to a good start...

Crime: Loitering, Theft, Assault

Sentence: 2 months

I'd like to use a different character this time, also I'll play a guard.

Prisoner

NAME: Mariposa/Mari.
SPECIES: Changeling.
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:

However, Mariposa was arrested using her main alter form, which is of a pale grey earth pony mare, with a pale pink mane and tail, light blue eyes and a flower cutie mark. Her secret, ie being a changeling, is unknown as of yet. However, the effect of all the magic blockers in use at the prison blocks Mariposa's shapeshifting ability so she cannot use it, even to take her normal form. Therefore, she is stuck in the form of the earth pony mare for the time being.
CRIME: Kidnapping a royal guard and torturing him into madness.
SENTENCE: Six years.

Guard.

NAME: Glory.
SPECIES: Pegacorn.
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:

Glory became a guard in order to help prisoners choose a different path. She's also good at healing magic so if anypony is injured, she can heal them. Glory is firm and strict when the situation demands it, cuz she learned very early on that being gentle with most prisoners resulted in them taking it as a sign of weakness.

(edited)

@Pripyat Pony

Well, as much as I should turn Glory down because I had a spelling error:

"Please note your OC can play as a guard, only as a prisoner" Was supposed to be; "Please note your OC can't play as a guard, only as a prisoner." 

I might as well allow this, and fix the main post so more players can be the guards. Glory can be new hire at the prison, so the warden would have some doubts on the new guard. If you have another idea, I'd like to hear it.

As for Mariposa, you can use her, just hop right in when you feel fit.

Edited by Lloyd
  • Brohoof 1

NAME: Blood Eagle Wings
SPECIES: Thestral
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Brown coat. Reddish brown mane w/ grey highlights. Navy blue eyes. 
CRIME: Aggravated assault and battery of multiple wonderbolt personnel. Resisting arrest. Felony Evasion. Assault with a deadly weapon on royal guard personnel. 
SENTENCE: 5-30 years, pending investigation. 

Spoiler

She's actually a white hat jail breaker sent by Luna to find any faults within the prison and test the mettle of it's staff, in whatever way she see's fit.