Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much exercise do you do?

Zyrael

My job is my exercise... I also like to run every opportunity I can. Cardio is all I really care about in regards to exercise, I never was the strong one nor do I want to be.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm really into fitness so I usually run for an hour a day. There's a stairway near my house that runs up a mountain.. it's exactly 295 steps.. I do it so much I KNOW that... haha
Or if I'm not doing my running as cardio I'm doing jump rope for the same amount of time, or aerobics. I don't really get enough protein I guess because I also lift weights but mostly just a 15lb dumbell with my arms/squats/lunges. I also do weighted situp but i'm awful at pushups so I do those the girl way.. But  when I have the chance I swim as much as I can, I'm lucky to live near a lake so the summer I'm just swimming all day lol and hiking in the mountains.. Exercise is one of my favourite hobbies. Sometimes me and my partner walk across the town too.. well for shopping mostly. I don't like the bus too much, and those walks are like 1-3 hours. I'm veeery active lol 

Edited by Psychic Shimmer
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I make sure to go for a walk and or use my exercise bike everyday.

I generally try to get around half an hour of exercise per day.

Edited by cmarston1

Currently it's Tai-Chi, walking, and running. If a store is within my walking distance radius, and weather isn't an issue, I will walk or run. 2-3 days a week with the goal of actually running a 10k soon. Nothing insane, but enough to keep me feeling good. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I currently don't do anything. If i'd continue doing exercise every week it would be almost every day in the evening for one hour and on weekends in the morning for 1 hour. It includes running, situps, pushups, biceps an shoulder muscles as well as leg muscles. It's not very much what i do tho since i'm not so fit (yet?), which is the reason i only run 2.5 - 4 KM on the treadmill :c

Also, i do it all without clothing because its in my basement.

Edited by FizzyGreen

(edited)

Let's see:

• Walking around the house
  • Occasionally helping my dad

That's about it... I don't do any real exercise because I don't want to. Particularly when it's so humid and hot for most of the day that I sweat profusely just sitting in front of my computer (it's pretty bad)... I really, really don't like Texas weather.

Edited by Squirrel Luigi
  • Brohoof 1

I try to walk at least one lap around town each day, but with Summer doing its stuff and Indiana weather being crappy, that's gonna make it difficult. The heat would not bother me if it wasn't for the dreaded humidity. x_x

• Brohoof 2

The only real exercise I get is when I run for the earlier trains and buses on my way home from school. I also usually sprint at full speed and I seriously can run fast if I have a motivation and I run every single day I have school. I'm usually extremely puffed out when I get to my destination after running as the run from the school to the train station is around 600 meters. I'm still getting better and faster at it like my body is still training up on it. :)

Usually I try to do sit ups, push ups, or dumbbell exercises. On the weekends I'll walk a 3-4 mile loop from my house. Lately I've been trying to do a smaller 1-2 mile loop first thing in the morning on weekdays. And occasionally I'll go to the gym and use the bikes.

I'm not terribly consistent, though. Some days I just feel too drained to move.

I don't exercise every day as a rule. I go to the gym two or three times a week for a light workout, usually an hour or so each time. I can't do strenuous stuff for a while because of doctor's orders, but when I've fully recovered from February's surgery I should be able to do more. Right now I can only do exercise bike and lots of walking, so nothing too big here. I want to get back on the elliptical machine because that really burns the calories, but I have to behave myself for now. :pout:

I only exercise twice a week, Mostly high intensity low volume compound exercises. (Deadlifts, Bench press, Pull ups, Squats, etc.)

I'm not as into it as I used to be, It just feels like I'm not that person anymore and I just go through the motions....It's become...kind of...monotonous?

I don't even count calories or protein anymore...I just sort of lost the drive that I used to have...It's weird...but I also don't feel guilty about it. 

I Don't know if we can count that as a exercise but I walk minimum 2 hours a day and I have to clim A LOT of stare.

My real exercise, I ride bicycle mostly, ~50-60 km per week, sometimes I play football (soccer) and basket ball with my friends but is this really training ???

I go to the gym on average four days a week after work and on and off on weekends. I do anywhere from an hour to two hours of cardio (exercycle and treadmill) and the ab machine. Twice a week I jog there, usually anywhere from three to five miles.

Does walking from my chair to the kitchen count?

I used to be pretty active--perhaps hyperactive--but now I hardly do anything at all. Exercise is hard with my disabilities. 

I do want to be healthier; I asked for an exercise bike for Christmas last year (depressing, huh? :lol:). 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm starting to lift more often. I'm trying to lift 3 times a week but it's not so easy.

I'm also learning how to lift as I progress (from different websites, youtube, etc). So "training" is not just at the gym. ;)

For cardio, I do elepticals or stairmaster once a week. (still haven't tried out other machines) And sometimes I go scootalooing :catface: and enjoy the scenery and that can be a pretty good workout.

Otherwise, I try to walk at least 20 min. a day. Though I've been bad this week. :lie:

Oh and yoga! (When I can) My gym has the classes so early! :eww:

Edited by gyashaa