Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much exercise do you do?

Zyrael

One of my New Year's Resolutions for 2018 is to be more active. It also helps that I got an Apple Watch for my birthday (thanks Mom!). It holds me accountable, and I make sure to close all of my activity rings everyday if I can.

In a given week, I like to run a 5k at least twice a week, lift weights twice a week, and do Yoga for 1.5 hours. Any type of physical activity is a great way to de-stress and be healthy!

• 9 months later...

I go to the gym about twice a week right now. I'm not as ambitious as I used to be, but I like to work up a sweat when I can. I mostly do very light weights for tone, elliptical machine and aerobics for weight loss and cardio. I like to try something new from time to time, but I usually end up going back to my old staples.

an hour everyday in the morning.

I do a pre-workout warm-up and stretching exercises, plank, crunches, pushups, sit-ups and then some cardio if I still have time.

c69a2bc36791389829a1805c421eb7ac.jpglarge.jpg

Edited by Ethan Tran
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I actually joined the gym last month!!!  I've been going for a little over a month now, four or five times a week, I like going.  The only thing that's annoying is having to wait for a machine since the program I'm on only accepts certain machines even though there's, you know, the same exact machine 2 meters away...  I try to do everything at once instead of having specific leg days and stuff like that, just in case the gym has to close or I can't make it.  Just added some more machines to my work out routine last week, trying to get more out of my routines.

• 1 month later...

Little to none. I have attempted gym memberships before but I am just too lazy to get up and use it so I always end up cancelling them. I’m at a normal, healthy weight so I don’t really see the need to go to the gym. I know that exercise can offer more than just weight loss but I just don’t have the motivation to care.

3 minutes ago, Venomous said:

Little to none. I have attempted gym memberships before but I am just too lazy to get up and use it so I always end up cancelling them. I’m at a normal, healthy weight so I don’t really see the need to go to the gym. I know that exercise can offer more than just weight loss but I just don’t have the motivation to care.

Same, minus the gym memberships; besides, my muscles constantly tense up, which is effectively the same.

I swim twice a week.  There was a point that I swam every other day, and I want to get back to that at some point.  There's just too many other things I want to do and not enough time.  But that's a lousy excuse, I know.  Health should come first.

• 10 months later...

I lift a little bit at home (I bought an adjustable dumbell set a few months ago), but I really need to get cardio in. I used to get a shit-ton of cardio and lower body exercise in high school marching band. We weren't a BOA band or anything, but we worked harder than any other non-audition marching band in the state that I know of.

I attend the gym a little during the spring and summer months, any other time of the year I’m pretty active even without having to try. I ride my bike a lot and do a lot of outdoor work, plus, my job requires me to be running around on my feet 5+ hours without break. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

I walk each day (outdoors), pretty fast. it is enough to keep depression away, heal my stomach from aches, and recharge my brain so I can be extra focused on the things I like doing.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...