Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fallout: Equestria (Former 1x1 with Hazard Time and FancyHorse and Arid_Blitz and also Randimaxis)

genessee

@Hazard Time 

Their eyes met. The old spark of simple mutual benefit. Not a true friendship but a common interest. Camaradere. He gave a slight smile on his narrow muzzle.

"Likewise." He says, giving relation to what she said at her last sentence. 

He shifts a little returning fixated at the fire- though a slight ease in tension at offically greeted by a new comrade. 

Been awhile since someone said something nice to ya.

Stable folk are far and few between.

His paws resting at his knees and rifle under his arms as he attained his focus. Lost in slight thought but aware enough if the mare spoke up. Hellhounds? Rare things he noted. 

"Nasty things yeah... Tried to plink at it from afar." He says, "Didn't do no good. Except run." He says. 

He shifted focus, "Others are odd off. I followed you and that Stable Dweller back at the neighborhoods. Glad I didn't pick you two off. A good thing we have found." He says.

• Brohoof 2

@Hazard Time @FancyHorse

As if he intended to ruin the moment between the two, Lance tromped up to the roof with his treasure in tow. He had cracked open a can of the sugary elixir, and was just finishing the last sip of the container as he reached the top of the staircase. He seemed much more relaxed (and healthier) than he usually did, even before the apocalypse.

"What's shaking, my dudes? I got some cans of Sparkle Cola, unopened. I'm pretty sure they're not poisoned, cause I just drank one and I'm not dead!"

He plopped down besides the fire, between the dog and mare, and clanked his cardboard carton next to him.

"So did I miss anything?"

Edited by genessee
  • Brohoof 2

@FancyHorse

"Let me guess, it was my tantrum that got your attention?"  The mare couldn't hold a giggle back from that comment, a welcome change from the typical flat or sour expression that had always been her mask for the past few months.  Just as she was about to continue, however, her charge returned.

@genessee

"Never say that again," she growled, though happily taking a bottle from the box.  The angled one hoof under the cap and torqued the bottle in her other, popping it off and pocketing it before chugging its contents.  She didn't realize how thirsty she was.

"Nothing much.  Fireside chats."

Edited by Hazard Time
  • Brohoof 3

@Hazard Time 

That soft giggle cracked a further smile. Something small yet to help alleviate the drabbness. A familiar expression he nearly forgot from a begotten life.

@genessee 

The smaller one came back, taking seat between them. A slight crack in the little connection. Though a slight perk in his tone noting of his upbeat behavior. 

"Are you drunk again?" He asked, slightly unsure of his intention. He occasionally looked to the mare that familiar fire in her tone before she calmed down turning back to the fire. He kept with his slight smirk.

His attentioned turned back again to Ametrine. A fine leather jacket on her frame. 

"Nice fit. It looks good to you." He says to her.

Edited by FancyHorse
  • Brohoof 2

@FancyHorse

Lance giggled childishly-- he certainly seemed drunk again. 

"Unfortunately, I couldn't get my hooves on any alcohol, so the cola will have to do."

He then cracked open another can and took a long swig, seemingly oblivious to the fact that he was shattering the moment between his comrades.

Edited by genessee
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@FancyHorse

Ametrine had just tilted the bottle down over her mouth, chugging the last few drops of cola when she nearly choked.  The mare sputtered and coughed, wiping her lips as she looked to the diamond dog.  "Thanks...I, uh, found it."  She turned back to the fire to hide her blush, grabbing another bottle.

@genessee

"That's not exactly what I want to hear, Lance.  Being green is bad enough, save the drunkeness for the professionals."

Edited by Hazard Time
  • Brohoof 3

@Hazard Time @FancyHorse

Lance laughed as he downed another can.

"How can you be a professional at being drunk? I mean, don't get me wrong, that'd be a great job to have, but there is no way that anypony gets paid to down a couple beers. Plus, I don't think you can get tipsy off Sparkle Cola. The caffeine can buzz you if you drink enough, though! Word at the Stable said that you could mix it with some other household stuff, like paint and some manespray, and you can get high off boiling and inhaling the stuff. I never tried it, I think it causes various mental diseases. Oh! And it also causes death, too, sometimes!"

-----

Meanwhile, a small army of 15 raiders prepares to leave their base. The Battlemaster stared forlornly out at the empty plains of what once was Equestria, until a messenger got his attention. The Battlemaster quickly resumed his normal attitude-- angry and soulless. After all, he was a raider. Raiders weren't supposed to have emotion, it's a kill or be killed world out here. The general looked over at the underling. "Yes?" The messenger told him that the party was ready to set out early. "Fair enough. I will be there in a moment."

• Brohoof 2

@genessee @Hazard Time

So he was from a vault, confirming it at least. His rather careless attitude returning and giving more grief against his company. Only reason he doesn't put a bullet in him is he's useful.

He examines his rifle. 

latest?cb=20130603183748

RAIDER STRAIGHT PULL RIFLE

DMG 42

DPS 71

RLD SPD 2.2 Secs

CPTY 6 Rnds

He pulled back onto the barrel shape grip retracting and the chambered round dropping as he detached the side magazine. His grimy scope lens closed with their dangling cover caps. 

"One of them nicer rifles. You should hold it."

He simply sat back, resting against one of the large ventilation shafts. Hearing Lance's comment he grimaced. Bad taste in experiencing new drug recipes.  He kept quiet though. Already too tuckered in just a short period of time after the battle- Stimpaks also having a side effect of slight fatigue. Overstimulating your cells will do that to you.

He simply returned to watching the brilliance of the warm fire before them, eyes occasionally looking to Ametrine. Just to check on her.

Edited by FancyHorse
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

@Randimaxis @Hazard Time @FancyHorse @genessee

Well that simplified things as the button was pressed a floor safe clicked popping open. Inside was a 10 MM gun with a magazine next to it, a thing of jet, and some paper money from before the war. "I guess we got more ammo...sorta was hoping for a bigger payout." he chuckled some before Odair began to look at Dip "Alright story, well I grew up on a caravan as you know. Soo I've been through the wastelands and seen a lot of towns." he moved around some more stuff seeing if any more ammo may be around or some new button. "I never really got close with anyone because I knew we would leave soon. After I left the caravan though to make my own fortune I landed in a town Mega-Pony was near an old vault. A bomb was in the middle of the place not going off I guess during the war."

"Got myself some steady work doing some caravan work as a guard so that was pretty fun, some days were pretty easy some werent. I made lots of friends finally able to stick around long enough to make a difference."

Moving around the room he kicked a few things over checking it out "

• Brohoof 3