Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Inky Rose enigma

ManaMinori

(edited)

Surprisingly, there hasn’t been any discussion (‘cept from moi) about this pony. She’s been given a fanclub (again by moi)

but no one drops in. Being a creature of the night, and whose favorite color is black, myself, I’m very much interested in this gothy pony, and why she is the way she is, in a world of pastel ponies who are fueled off friendship, love, and rainbows. What started her desire for things dark and gloomy? Her choice of clothing- bat barrettes seem to symbolize her admiration for creatures of the night, and spiderwebs might portray her affinity for the creepy creatures as well, though it could also mean that the silk that makes up the web, she has an inner strength and beauty if one looks closely enough. Her choice of many buttons on her clothing could mean that she’s an individual who doesn’t like parts of her to be revealed and closes other ponies out on an emotional level, or it could mean that she’s complicated, with many layers that take time and patience to open to get to know what she’s like underneath her black-clad exterior.

I’m extremely curious as to why this gothy pony is...well...gothy. Any thoughts?

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 1

I loved the goth pony! I don't know what made her the way she is... Maybe she's a devoted Luna follower?

By the way, she's the first pony designer who focuses on stallion fashion, isn't she? All we ever see from other pony designers is dresses and gowns, and Inky Rose didn't make a single mare outfit during the competition! I really like it about her :D

• Brohoof 1

On 5/21/2017 at 3:13 AM, Merion said:

I loved the goth pony! I don't know what made her the way she is... Maybe she's a devoted Luna follower?

By the way, she's the first pony designer who focuses on stallion fashion, isn't she? All we ever see from other pony designers is dresses and gowns, and Inky Rose didn't make a single mare outfit during the competition! I really like it about her :D

we need to know more about her!

Interestingly enough, she is! Stallion fashion, ftw!  Or maybe its unisex fashion. I do like that we see stallions rocking it, though.

I would love to see her becoming Rarity's apprentice for the time being. I think the two could work well off each other, given their personalities. And someone has to run the Ponyville shop while Rarity's away saving the world or managing her other shops, right? I would also love to see Prince Blueblood come in for a fashion update, and Inky has to help Rarity deal with him and cater to his stylistic choices.

• Brohoof 1