Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Movie Magic

Rikifive

Come on... jealous niece wants approval and won’t shy from nepotism? It was pretty obvious who was in the cloak.

What would’ve been better would be if the later comic book short from Summertime Shorts and this switched places.

• 1 month later...

I found the Episode to be alright, it had a sense of Mystery and was already a lot better than the first Episode. Pinkie Pie was as always horrible and annoying but apart from that it was a nice build up to the third Episodes Story.

• 3 months later...

Fun.  A little formulaic and predictable, but fun.

I think I have a theory about human Fluttershy.  So, Rainbow was stuck in that room, and Fluttershy was standing right outside the door, and Rainbow yells, "Help!  I'm in here!!", and Fluttershy says, "Rainbow Dash?  Are you in there?"  ...Are you freaking kidding me?  And then, in Dance Magic, Rainbow calls Sunset Shimmer, "Sun Shim", and Fluttershy says, "Who's 'Sun Shim'?"  ...SERIOUSLY?!  Let's think, Fluttershy; who in your group could possibly be called Sun Shim?  What could that be short for?  Hmm.  I don't know.  :derp:  So... I think I've figured it out: human Fluttershy is....*drumroll*.... an idiot:laugh:

Oh yes, and those human Power Pony costumes are sexy AF.  :orly:

• The topic was pinned