Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lady Kiriness Q&A Announcement

Batbrony

Good evening, everypony!  Well, it has been far too long since we last had a Q&A, and in a bid to rectify that, we're trying to get the Q&As started up once more, starting with a Staff Q&A with none other than MLP Forums Moderator, Lady Kiriness!!!

Lady Kiriness has been a member of MLP Forums since 2015, and a delightful presence since she joined.  With her friendly personality, it was no surprise that she quickly joined staff, and today she is one of our most active and outgoing moderators.  She's always happy to connect with new members and friends on the forums, so if you'd like a chance to do just that, join us on MLP Forums on Saturday, June 3 at 1 PM EST.  For 2-3 hours, Lady Kiriness will be available to take and answer your questions, and we hope as many of you will be available to join us as possible.  These Q&As have always been fun community events and gatherings, so please, come with your questions and ready to get to know Lady Kiriness a bit more!

If you'd like to learn a little more about Lady Kiriness prior to the Q&A, you can visit her forum profile here and check out her art on her Tumblr page here.

That's all for tonight, have a wonderful evening everypony!!! :muffins:

tumblr_okxnciXSHz1v2u2d6o1_500.png

• Brohoof 15

• The topic was pinned

I really miss these! 

And Kiriness, be ready for so many questions! We are an inquisitive bunch and are driven by a the only recitation that we hear in our brains. 

5761185.gif

Several of us have experienced this time honored tradition before and I can offer you this piece of advice. 

run.gif

I look forward to pestering you about arts and teas. And yes I said pestering. I'm old! Don't judge! 

• Brohoof 5

14 hours ago, Jeric said:

I look forward to pestering you about arts and teas. And yes I said pestering. I'm old! Don't judge! 

Why is this the image now stuck in my head of you asking LK questions?

large.gif

"Now just open up to me, darling, and let it all out. :proud: Trust me, it'll feel simply divine unburdening yourself of all those juicy secrets, especially with somepony you KNOW you can trust. :D Would you like another cucumber sandwich?" :grin:

• Brohoof 9

On 5/22/2017 at 4:42 PM, Batbrony said:

Why is this the image now stuck in my head of you asking LK questions?

large.gif

"Now just open up to me, darling, and let it all out. :proud: Trust me, it'll feel simply divine unburdening yourself of all those juicy secrets, especially with somepony you KNOW you can trust. :D Would you like another cucumber sandwich?" :grin:

p3b62w.jpg

• Brohoof 2

26 minutes ago, JonasDarkmane said:

Did the Q&A from MCM already happen with her or is it finally happening now? :P

It is finally happening now, lol. ^_^  Next Saturday, to be precise. :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

Oh so this is that AMA session? So, I shall endeavour to ask my questions while I have Christmas music playing in that background. Have to get on the spirit yo!

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Oh so this is that AMA session? So, I shall endeavour to ask my questions while I have Christmas music playing in that background. Have to get on the spirit yo!

Looks like you already are if your avatar is anything to go by, Glimmy. :orly:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Batbrony said:

Looks like you already are if your avatar is anything to go by, Glimmy. :orly:

Shhh. Don't tell nopony!

Also, if that avatar stars singing at me ... I'm out. ;)

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unpinned