Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think of the game Tattletail?

chaosprincess

What do you think of the game Tattletail?  

5 users have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the game Tattletail?

• Love it
    • Hate it
    • Other (if you choose this option leave a comment on your thoughts on it)

(edited)

I bought the game Tattletail today which really good game I beat it with the good ending and mama sure hated me as much as I hated her and the yellow one tattled on me telling mama where I was I beat the game and the DLC that was released with it I had to escape which was a pain in the butt with mama chasing me all around so if you've played the game what did you think of it? and if you have not played it what do you think of the game if you've seen it played by others or seen it around?

Just remember: MAMA SEES YOU!!!!!!

tumblr_ojzpolNEp81qjztgpo1_400.gif

Awww aren't they adorable o hey let's play a game of spot the dead body in this gif below leave a comment if you spotted it.

Playtimeforme!.gif

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

I haven't played the game but I did see someone else play it and I loved it. The story is really interesting and I feel the game was designed as best as it could be albeit there are some glitches here and there. Not to mention the lagging I have heard about.  But overall its a great a game.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

I haven't played the game but I did see someone else play it and I loved it. The story is really interesting and I feel the game was designed as best as it could be albeit there are some glitches here and there. Not to mention the lagging I have heard about.  But overall its a great a game.

I really should go back and check out some secrets I missed and I agree the story is interesting hoping they release another DLC and it was a good price as well.

• 3 years later...