Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone play League of Legends?

jackspedicy

The title pretty much says it all.. I'm on the EUW server. It'd be pretty great to have a non toxic team to chill with since finding a good team is a 50/50 in solo queue.

(edited)
1 minute ago, jackspedicy said:

let me know if you ever feel like playing it again :)

When i get a better computer, the computer i own now tends to overheat and shuts itself off if heavy loaded game runs on it. Do you have steam? You can always add me on it and i can let you know when i have a better computer. Or you can just add me as a friend and i'll do my best to remind myself to tell you. I love playing multiplayer.

Edited by Madnie
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Madnie said:

When i get a better computer, the computer i own now tends to overheat and shuts itself off if heavy loaded game runs on it. Do you have steam? You can always add me on it and i can let you know when i have a better computer. Or you can just add me as a friend and i'll do my best to remind myself to tell you. I love playing multiplayer.

Sorry, I don't have steam :D but I'd be happy to add you here!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I do, but I only really play Aram and rotating game modes. I played ten ranked games in S8 then quit because of the toxicity, and even normals tend to be too stressful for me. Arams and stuff like URF and One for All tend to be more chill, so they're alright. I generally play on NA, but I have a PBE and an EUW account, too.

• Brohoof 1

I used to play it, but the community is too toxic and the match lengths are too long, and for most of the time it feels like nothing is really happening anyways. Plus, I just don't feel like playing it anymore anyways. Just moved on to playing Paladins instead for a competitive online F2P game.

Edited by Angel_Dust

• 3 weeks later...

I can't believe I'm saying this, but yep I picked up LoL again, and yep literally third match I play outside of Co-Op VS AI on my new account, I get people who apparently can't and won't read role calls. Essentially left with a game where I know for a fact it's unwinnable before it even starts... Then the next match, I get a Sett support that just feeds a Sylas and gives him Sett ult for free (so, Sylas just melts my entire team). But hey the MM is a lot better than in Paladins... I think? Though not really considering how huge LoL is in comparison. 10,000 versus over 2 million.

Edited by Angel_Dust