Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Craziest thing i just realised about the song B.B.B.F.F

TP1231

So I just realised something that had been bugging me since i first watched A Canterlot Wedding... I ALWAYS thought that the first 30 seconds or so of B.B.B.F.F was oddly familiar, as in the harmony, and after 3 or 4 years I finally figured it out, the line at the beginning "When I was just a filly..." to "...There for me" has almost the exact same vocal harmony to Simple Plan's old hit I'm Just A Kid, this was crazy to me and so satisfying to finally figure it out, go and listen to them both and tell me what you think...

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
10 minutes ago, TP1231 said:

So I just realised something that had been bugging me since i first watched A Canterlot Wedding... I ALWAYS thought that the first 30 seconds or so of B.B.B.F.F was oddly familiar, as in the harmony, and after 3 or 4 years I finally figured it out, the line at the beginning "When I was just a filly..." to "...There for me" has almost the exact same vocal harmony to Simple Plan's old hit I'm Just A Kid, this was crazy to me and so satisfying to finally figure it out, go and listen to them both and tell me what you think...

I hear it! I'm not academically trained in music so I'm hoping one of the musicians on here can break on down. Ingram likes to borrow from a lot of artists

See the resemblance. :)

(Art of the Dress is heavily influenced by Putting it Together). 

5 minutes ago, K.Rool Addict said:

Oh shit, OP, you just brought home the nostalgia. I haven't listened to that song since this MLaaTR vid back in early 2008

Hold on. 

> Clears throat

@Feld0

My work here is done. 

POOF.png

Edited by Jeric
Proofread Jeric!