Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Daily Community Soapboxes

ManaMinori

How do people feel about them? I like the fact that once a week, the fandom can submit their own thoughts on subjects related to ponies that are dear to them, and get others in the fandom talking. Though mine, for the most part, go relatively unappreciated, compared to the more popular topics that spark discussion, I still appreciate the fact that I can submit my own thoughts and share them with other pony fans in a shared community post.

I've read them. I actually penned something I'm considering sending to them concerning what it is like being in a Brony Household -- silly with some sugary philosophy. It may be too long for their format so I may just post it here as a blog. If I can't edit it down. 

• 1 year later...

It's like reading fan letters in a current year Marvel comic. Everything just feels too much like one of those official fansites where community heads lick IP owner's boots 24/7. Ah well, as long as they aren't writing shit pieces about Lovecraft or anime I cannot muster any strong feelings about the site. Glorified pony event timetable is how I generally used it.

• 1 year later...

I haven't followed them recently, but I remember there being some really bad quality control, as if they never even read what people were submitting. Some people used it to spew out their personal politics, one about only lonely nerds liking Fluttershy, a couple of..... really fucking sexist ones regarding Rainbow Dash