Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why are you single?

jackspedicy

Don't make it too deep or depressing, let's all just have a laugh :D

I'm single because I get rejected by the girls that I like and reject the girls that like me.Feelsbadman

• Brohoof 3

I'm single because I'm an upstanding alpha male that also is identified as a feminist and I treat others too nicely for a real women to notice. Though one day, they might and will also appreciate my neil degrasse tyson quotes.

*tips fedora*

• Brohoof 8

3 minutes ago, Count Werdowp said:

I do not want a relationship at the moment  dats why im single c:

Your answer is close to mine

6 minutes ago, Count Werdowp said:

I do not want a relationship at the moment  dats why im single c:

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Your answer is close to mine

Oh mah gurd you killjoys. ^_^ 

giphy.gif

Why I'm single? Here's the list:

- I only have crushes, but that's about it. If I pursue a relationship, I don't even know what to do.

- Never have time to look for a girl. Don't ask why, I ain't telling.

- Maybe there's not a girl who likes what I like and such.

Guess that's all I could think of...

• Brohoof 1

I am single because at this point in my life i have no desire to be in a relationship. I rather focus all of my energy into pursuing a career and obtaining said career so that i have a strong financial foundation. Only then will i consider dating.  

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, DayShadow said:

I am single because at this point in my life i have no desire to be in a relationship. I rather focus all of my energy into pursuing a career and obtaining said career so that i have a strong financial foundation. Only then will i consider dating.  

I'm going pretty much parallel with you right now. Good luck with your career :) And good luck to me that I complete all the work I have today without collapsing xD

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Wooly Wolf said:

Because someone left this site and the internet without leaving any means of tracing them :maud: .

I know that heartache. I met this amazing person once and then suddenly she disappeared. Worst thing is that she was giving hints of being suicidal and I have no way of finding out if she's okay. This was 3 years ago and I still miss her kinda

2 hours ago, jackspedicy said:

Don't make it too deep or depressing, let's all just have a laugh :D

28 minutes ago, jackspedicy said:

Worst thing is that she was giving hints of being suicidal and I have no way of finding out if she's okay.

Well... :umad:

My reason is pretty simple: I'm asexual. That's it...

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Little Snowdrop said:

Well... :umad:

My reason is pretty simple: I'm asexual. That's it...

okay, I shouldn't have mentioned that. How hypocritical of me.

And nice! you're free from those troubles us mortals have to face haha

• Brohoof 1

It's hard to meet people I have anything in common with. Doesn't help that I'm told by friends and family that I never realize when someone's hitting on me.

• Brohoof 1

There's this girl she really likes me, but she is trying to get me to do stuff like go to her house (omg, yaknow). I'm 14 and I'm not looking for relationships like that. Honestly, I think having girlfriends in middle school is st00p¡d. <0% will last after high School. Bet.

• Brohoof 4

Well it's because I have what I call a universal personality and it's exactly what it sounds like. It's just I'm designed to make better choices for the world in the core and there's nobody who matches up with me correctly because of the size of my personality. Maybe I'm the only human on the planet with a universal personality or there's only a few of us on the planet. I've worked out that I am perfectly capable of having a relationship and I could try to control it in a way where everything should work out well for both of us. :)  

• Brohoof 1

I'm single because:

• Not particularly interested in a relationship at the moment. I may be ready, but actively looking to me seems to be a mistake.
  • My last three didn't work... (They were all online relationships though)
  • Only time somebody actually hit on me, I wasn't interested, because it was a she. Being that doing anything with a girl in that sense feels wrong to me.
  • I'm too strange for most people to handle. I live about a fair 70% of my life (that isn't spent sleeping. I don't sleep that long though) sitting in front of my computer. I have stuff that's associated with autism (Asperger's specifically) that doesn't help that in any way.

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

There's this girl she really likes me, but she is trying to get me to do stuff like go to her house (omg, yaknow). I'm 14 and I'm not looking for relationships like that. Honestly, I think having girlfriends in middle school is st00p¡d. <0% will last after high School. Bet.

smart man

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Well it's because I have what I call a universal personality and it's exactly what it sounds like. It's just I'm designed to make better choices for the world in the core and there's nobody who matches up with me correctly because of the size of my personality. Maybe I'm the only human on the planet with a universal personality or there's only a few of us on the planet. I've worked out that I am perfectly capable of having a relationship and I could try to control it in a way where everything should work out well for both of us. :)  

let me guess.. you're a guy :please: hehehe