Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why are you single?

jackspedicy

• 2 weeks later...

Two reasons: my work and my anxiety

My work involves a lot of physical labor and needing to deal with animal cruelty, so I'm exposed to a lot of things I rather not be. So I'm usually alone, trying to forget what I just seen and as such, I don't go out to find a date

And then there's my anxiety, which is really holding me back. When I do have time to go out, I usually just head into the woods, far away from most people. But if I do go into town and I get asked out, my anxiety just booms and I just go home

TLDR; my experiences while at work and my anxiety basically stop me from actually having going on a date

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not interested in love.

If I ever do get married it's gonna be a rough ride. More than likely a Muslim sister's gonna have to choose me than I choose her tbh.

I still remember when one little Muslim girl teasingly asked "Are you married?" (I was 18 at the time). Her friend got upset and I cut in and was like "no no no no she's right that's actually somewhat a legitimate and reasonable question" I think she was making a boyfriend joke, which if she was is surprising for a 7-8 year old :lol:

Edited by Shabb3r

Wow. Cool Topic....I guess. haha.

While the last relationship i had lasted over a year, I feel much better being single at the moment.

Life goals and challenges keep me busy to make me succeed and be happy. Being in a relationship kinda put a roadblock to 

things i wanted to do because I had to put my relationship in front of that. 

So that's why I'm single

I don’t really want to be in the relationship. Most end up like the Titanic.

I want to be friends with everyone instead.

(I do get plenty of complements from the opposite sex, though.)

Edited by Pr0m4NV14

After 3 bad relationships and friends trying to set me up with a crazy person, I gave up. First girlfriend was clingy/obsessed. Second one I took for granted so that’s on me. Third one waited six months into dating to tell me that she didn’t like me that way and she was afraid to say so at the beginning. Being single does have its perks though. I only have to argue with myself and I have more money to spend on myself. 

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 2

On 3/2/2018 at 9:48 PM, Raritas said:

Anxiety is a bitch. That's all there is to it :muffins:

Yes... I struggle with anxiety attacks they are hell.

The reason I'm single is because every girl I start to become interested in is already taken or already has a partner even though they may not be together. Heh honestly seeking to be in a relationship is so emotionally draining it's not easy at all. Trust me I've been through it all.

I'm a senior in highschool.

I know my classmates, I see them everyday. Relationships are serious business for me, and to be honest, and saying this while being a teenager, dating one of my fellow teens is the last thing that I would ever want to do, ever.

I'd rather wait until i'm older and have a proper idea of what I want in life, and not have to spend my time waiting for my "date" to stop texting their buddy about Fortnite or their girl about what Linda said on Facebook the other day. Besides, I don't think i'm going to date all over. I'd like to be friends first for a while, just to see if I want to devote myself to this person enough to call it a proper love. If you understand where i'm coming from. :smug:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Bo-setsu said:

I'm a senior in highschool.

I know my classmates, I see them everyday. Relationships are serious business for me, and to be honest, and saying this while being a teenager, dating one of my fellow teens is the last thing that I would ever want to do, ever.

I'd rather wait until i'm older and have a proper idea of what I want in life, and not have to spend my time waiting for my "date" to stop texting their buddy about Fortnite or their girl about what Linda said on Facebook the other day. Besides, I don't think i'm going to date all over. I'd like to be friends first for a while, just to see if I want to devote myself to this person enough to call it a proper love. If you understand where i'm coming from. :smug:

That's for sure it takes a long time to get to know someone and love is something that can't be rushed.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Steam Control said:

(update) well i guess im just not in the mood even though i wouldnt mind to date someone even if it is online...and yes im bi encase anyone is wondering....more options ! XD lol.

Bro, I feel ya. I'm bi too, and the logic makes perfect sense XD

Because I’ve embraced Loneliness in my Life. Maybe till death I won’t be having the feeling of loneliness no more.

Because of this, I don’t care about building relationships towards anyone nor anything I come into contact with (currently speaking). Maybe some other time.

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2017 at 3:04 AM, jackspedicy said:

Don't make it too deep or depressing, let's all just have a laugh :D

*makes it too "deep" and depressing*

Spoiler

I'm single because I have a permanent health condition which would make me a big burden on my wife and kids, so I choose to remain single.

Also, I have doubts whether my wife would actually stay with me "till death do us part," considering what my Mom did to my Dad. She could just all of a sudden decide to ditch me after years together, perhaps screwing me financially and taking the kids with her. The courts do, after all, favor the woman.

• Brohoof 1