Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why are you single?

jackspedicy

Take a wild guess! I'm ugly and lack social skills as well as all the other useful skills. :grin:

at the moment, single because one of two things: 1) Girls I tend to like are either way out of my league or have a boyfriend already or 2) have folks who are friends with my folks so much so that I and the girl might as well be cousins.

Also, boisterous by myself, socially awkward and inept in a group/social setting.

I'm single because...I'd look kinda funny if I were double:confused:

19 hours ago, Jaspers said:

Take a wild guess! I'm ugly and lack social skills as well as all the other useful skills. :grin:

Seriously, that's just not true. You are really pretty, Jaspers! And there's nothing wrong with you. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

I missed out on the on the best girl I've ever met, and she was a little too far away too. Kinda sucks lol, never met someone I liked as much as her.

6 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I'm single because...I'd look kinda funny if I were double:confused:

Seriously, that's just not true. You are really pretty, Jaspers! And there's nothing wrong with you. :fluttershy:

That's nice to say, but unfortunaly, telling this to people who think they are ugly mostly doesn't help, even if it's true. I know it from experience with other things, no matter how many people told me how cool or funny I'm, a bit of time or one little bad reaction would set me back to were I was.

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 3:52 PM, Jaspers said:

I think you have a problem with valuing yourself very low. You should try to be nicer to yourself and love yourself more. You probably need a therapist to help you with this. 

Because I chose to be. After dealing with some tragedy and assorted family issues, I just decided I did not have the strength and capacity to be in a relationship. And I do not believe in being in one just to be in one... I do not think that is fair for either party and just playing a charade with each others emotions and well being in the long or short run.

I whole-heartedly believe in commitment, communication and focus between people building a relationship, and I fully want to be able to give that to that certain someone I offer my heart to.

On 23/05/2018 at 2:52 PM, Jaspers said:

^^^ This. Being ginger doesn't help me much. :P  I shouldn't really be focused on romance now anyway!

(edited)

Many reasons

Don't want to be in a relationship yet and niether my study allow me.

On Wed May 23 2018 at 6:58 PM, Double Clutch said:

I'm single because cartoons aren't real.

That maybe the second reason. But who knows if they're real. XD

I think I'll just wait for that one love in my life. 

Edited by An Admirer

• 4 months later...

Probably because I’m too clingy and don’t have a lot of patience. I have tended to jump to conclusions in the past as well that may have a lot to do with it.

Edited by Gone Airbourne