Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why are you single?

jackspedicy

Because I feel whole, because I don't feel alone. Because I love freedom above all else. Because I suffer under the boundaries that relationships imply.

Even with friends, sometimes I just walk away for years. Gone.

But when I'm running after the stars, I feel the universe inside of me. The sky is a crystal clear reflection, showing me who I am like no other human ever will.

My apologies if it is beyond your understanding.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Because I have zero interest in a relationship. Don't see the point in it, what do I have to gain? Doubt I have much to offer to a relationship either.

Especially since I already have a best friend who's probably better than any Girlfriend could be.

Edited by RareBase
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Because relationships are for the living.

Oh you meant for an answer not depressing or too deep... Hm... Well, I've noticed that the individuals I get the most attached to are always loners by nature, who either haven't had relationships in many, many years or have never had any whatsoever and thus aren't interested in that kind of stuff. Also, I'm 28, but I have only ever really liked two individuals in my entire life. It only happens once in a blue moon, and only one of those people ever wanted to date me.

You could say it's a curse, but a curse like that is for the best - it keeps relationships from happening.

Edited by Envy

...Because I'm not a double. :lol: rip

Just kidding~

I guess I was just unlucky so far, but that's a long story.
Anyway, I'm waiting patiently.

• Brohoof 1

I never say anything, even when I know they like me... and they tend to rarely admit their feelings to me. Not to mention I have trust issues when it comes to this sorta thing which tends to battle with my desperation. I try to push this dating thing to the back of my mind, and forget all about it.

Because.......

1. I need to find the right person
  2. I don't really have time for a relationship 
  3. it's really hard to find someone with the same interests as me
  4. education is highly important right now for me
  5. I don't want to have my heart broken again ;-;
  6. I don't need a GF right now
  7. I don't really try to get myself into relationships anymore
  8. my mom doesn't like me being in a relationship 
  9. i'm very energetic unlike the other teenagers,I like to skateboard a lot and many of the other kids like to be on their electronics
  10. no one will give me a chance 
  • Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Because I feel whole, because I don't feel alone. Because I love freedom above all else. Because I suffer under the boundaries that relationships imply.

Even with friends, sometimes I just walk away for years. Gone.

But when I'm running after the stars, I feel the universe inside of me. The sky is a crystal clear reflection, showing me who I am like no other human ever will.

My apologies if it is beyond your understanding.

gotabadassoverhere3deditora.png?w=440&h=332

9 hours ago, Klaatu said:

Doesn't help that I'm told by friends and family that I never realize when someone's hitting on me.

That's actually a thing I faced. I would have likely not have been married if a girl hadn't gotten frustrated with me not figuring it out and just flat out asked me. 

Could also be that we were best friends and I was actually unknowingly 'friend zoning' her. 

But yeah, I'm really really bad at picking up flirtation signals. 

• Brohoof 2

Mostly cause I don't want to be in a relationship right now. It puts a lot of emotional stress on people, and I'm not strong enough to carry that weight.

• Brohoof 1

A couple of years ago I went through some tragedy that pretty much caused me to push everyone out of my life and decide that absolute solitude was really my only option. To say I became antisocial is an understatement since I went out of my way to avoid others and make sure no one would like me or try to get to know me. It took a couple years and a few things to change my outlook on life and how I was living it, and now looking back I feel I was perhaps being selfish and self destructive, but at the time I could barely deal with where i was in life and all that had and was happening. I regret so very much the things I said to some, and how things went, but we can't change the past, all we can do is learn from it and take the knowledge to move forward to be better than we were the day before.

• Brohoof 3

I'm single because that's the point of life that I'm at. These things take time if they're going to be done right, and I won't do something at all if I can't do it right, especially when it comes to important matters of the heart. 

I'm not one to dive head-first into anything but I'm also not stalling endlessly on the vague premise of 'keeping my options open'. There's a time in life to make a decision and commit to it. That's just what I'll do when that moment presents itself, but not before. :grin: 

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Obviously I am! :)

I'd have a total crush on a girl with your personality. Don't worry, man. You'll find someone out there; it's a huge world

• Brohoof 1