Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why are you single?

jackspedicy

I dislike relationships as a whole. I don't like anyone, no one likes me :^)

Because I have not found the one I want to spend my life with yet, nor am I actively looking. For now, I'll happily continue to spend my money on ponies and cuddle with my big pikachu plush in bed. I'm happily single. The time comes when it comes.

On 8/18/2017 at 7:29 PM, WiiGuy2014 said:

Not sure.

Well, I found someone online. We just won't be able to meet in person for about 3 years. Until then, we're communicating through messages.

So does that mean I'm single?

Absolutely not. Online relationships are still real if you both consider it to be. I've been in an online relationship for 3 years until we broke up, and to this day it's still real to me. After done some research, I'm not so sure about her. However, if you're both interested in each other and not so much other "real" people, then the relationship is real and you're not single.

• Brohoof 1

On 8/22/2017 at 3:58 AM, Rawzy said:

Because girls/women are too picky in this day and age, and they also like guys with money but I'm poor, so yea.

Just curious, but are you saying women in the past had lower standards? Are you implying that if women had lower standards, you'd have someone by now?

3 hours ago, Meeps said:

Just curious, but are you saying women in the past had lower standards? Are you implying that if women had lower standards, you'd have someone by now?

Yes, and it's harder to keep one nowadays because they get easily bored :/

I have been Successfully Single since 1991. I have had all this time to grow and develop as a person and discover who I really am. At this point I am content to roll with life's punches, and someday when the right person comes along I will be able to be a good husband (and eventually father).

• Brohoof 1

I was in a relationship. We weren't happy with each other like we thought we would be. We constantly argued and wallowed in each other's toxic feelings. No matter how much we "loved" each other (if one could even call it that), our hate for each other was much stronger. I still sometimes miss her...but then I remember why we broke up.

As of yet, I still haven't felt bothered to enter another relationship, or even try to make myself open to them.

Well my career makes it difficult, on top of the fact that each attempt at a real relationship leaves me more jaded than the last. I've come to the point of apathy and now I just wait to see what happens but I dont look for it like I used too.

• Brohoof 1