Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why are you single?

jackspedicy

3 hours ago, ThunderCrush said:

I'm single because simply no one loves me XD Not even the dirt on the ground will take me

Nuuuu I love you!! *snuggles you* 

• Brohoof 1

Simple answer. I don't search for an relationship. When it happens then it is great, but I am not the sort of person who wants desperately a partner. I also have enough private problems with my studies and not really the time for a relationship.

• 2 weeks later...

The main reason I'm single is because my ex-wife was all like this while we were dating & just after the wedding:

Princess_Cadance_ID_S4E11.png.fc54eedddb7d6420dc91c33a3ebce8d5.png

But then about 3 months after we got married she went all like this:

ChryssyChange.gif.3ce4299df735e63a27243304328ffccb.gif

And even if I could finalize the divorce tomorrow, I'm too busy trying to get my own life back together & dealing with my mom dying from cancer to even think about getting into any kind of relationship in the near future....

Being obligated to others and/or living with them is just intolerable. Though I would if I could. Meeting other people isn't the problem; I can apparently even be charming enough to draw interest, but after that I just feel like the life's being choked out of me. It is 100% mental health related unfortunately so little can be done.

• Brohoof 1

Because during school times I had severe self esteem issues that made me a rather unattractive person. That and I was also overweight and stayed that way til 2 years ago when I finally went through successful diet. 

And now I live in small town that is pretty much barren when it comes to opposite gender. And those who stay here are mostly taken :v To put it short - took me way too long to wake up XD 

• Brohoof 3

Because I hate myself.

Because I put too much mental strain on avoiding fear & risk that I wind up avoiding everything and thereby avoiding failure by not trying.

I do see an awful lot of labeling and requirements. That's what I believe. That to love others, you must first love yourself. When you become fully aware of your own faults, accept them, and then be capable of putting them aside to give yourself fully to the concerns of another so that they, in turn, may allow you to lean on them when your own faults weigh you down, that... is when love can blossom.

One becomes attractive when one can come across as a whole, confident being. No one truly is, but that is a layer reserved for those who wish to know you deeper.

On 5/25/2017 at 1:04 AM, jackspedicy said:

Don't make it too deep or depressing,

DUDEBRO! We be talkin' hurdles to social interaction here! How could it not be?!!?

Feh! Though I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm not attractive! Anybeing would be lucky to net a cuddlebunny like myself! Just... have to convince myself of that fact first...

Largely cause I choose to be. To rush into a relationship is foolish, and rarely leads to anything lasting or healthy. I'm open to a relationship, but only to the right partner. I wouldn't look for anything super romantic; just someone who I would feel comfortable being with. Yah know; being silly goofing off, and enjoying each other's company.

That said, I'm in no hurry. I'm content with being single. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Well I kinda switch back and forth of wanting to be in one and not, sometimes I do feel lonely and just want to be with someone for a while without drama or being in a serious relationship and I know it’s kinda not a normal thing to do but in this day and age now it’s really hard to trust someone to be with or why not just be with someone but just leave the dating part out ? It’s not like everyone has to know you are in a relationship (unless you eventually are in a serious one)  but to be honest I kinda am currently looking it’s just getting to know the person first.

I'm single because I've been isolated all my life and don't have any friends. :(

I've also been emotionally and mentally abused and emotionally neglected, too. Plus, the abuse, neglect, and isolation has made my social skill under-developed due to lacking socializing. :(

A loving special somepony is something I've been desperately needing for the past 10 years now. :(

And I need one ASAP since love. affection, and companionship are things I've been missing all my life, and I'm on a short time limit. I literally cannot wait for my special somepony; I need one now. :(