Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why are you single?

jackspedicy

because i am scared of her not liking me back and/or making our friendship awkward if she doesn't like me back. Apart from that, generally afraid to make any moves or ask her to hangout

thanks, social anxiety

5 hours ago, Thuja said:

Moving can be difficult, hope you have/had an easy time with it!!

The move is planned for summer,  easy and yes, still single!

• Brohoof 1

I'm single for several reasons. One I get rejected every time I try to ask a girl out. Two I don't really take the time to get to know girls before asking them out. Three I don't try to find a girlfriend as often as I should and the last reason is I'm terrible at figuring out if a girl has an interest in me or not.

Also, I've never had a relationship which is kind of depressing to me.

Edited by Veil

I'm single because I'm not really searching for anyone. I'd rather spend my energy becoming the best person I can be right now. I'm not opposed to getting into a relationship, but I want it to be serious and intentional. I call this being "successfully single".:maud:

Because I’m not really interested in sharing my time with a significant other. And because I flat refuse to date just anyone just for the sake of dating. I’d honestly rather have more close friends than a boyfriend.

• Brohoof 5

To be honest it's very low down on my list of priorities. I was in a relationship a while ago and it was good but now I'm just relishing having more time to focus on other things. I've got a lot else going on to keep me distracted at the moment and looking for someone else is the least of my concerns.

• Brohoof 1

Because I’m socially inept and deemed unattractive by many most likely. I’ve accepted that I am probably going to die alone.

Edited by Glimmerlicious

• 3 weeks later...

Because I'm not really interested in anyone at the moment. I like being alone most of the time and concentrate more on my work. I think anyone who would be in a relationship with me would find it pretty boring as I would not be with them often.

• Brohoof 1