Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why are you single?

jackspedicy

Never got attracted with the girls in my high school nor college. Plus my life was generally shit, and I have to make up with all that missed time now thay I'm finally free 

I'm single because girls don't understand me... I mean, come on! The least they could do when I approach them was to greet me and start a nice, civilized conversation. But noooooo, they always have to be like "how the f*ck did you break into my house" and call the police. Like... what am I doing wrong? :confused:

• Brohoof 9

Cuz I loves Rarity, and she ain't real. :(

Okay, the real reason I'm single is because being in a romantic relationship requires too much effort

Also, I currently live with my best friend, and I don't want anyone to get in the way of our (completely platonic) relationship.

• Brohoof 1

I'm single because 1. I hate drama and 2. I always seem to fall for people who are already in a relationship. :/ A common trap I fell into as a college freshman this past year was meeting a girl whom I really click with and then finding out she's in a long distance relationship.

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, jackspedicy said:

I'd have a total crush on a girl with your personality. Don't worry, man. You'll find someone out there; it's a huge world

Well that doesn't really matter to me as I'm in Australia and your somewhere in America or some other country. I forgot to mention earlier that there was a girl called Sydney who's a year older than me and we went to primary school together. We were really good friends and she was like a personal carer to me as she was helping me to deal with my autism. I then didn't see her that much after she left to start high school and I usually go to her house a couple of times a year now. I have heard that she has a crush on another boy that gose to her high school but I feel she likes me better than any other friend she has. I still don't really care if she gets that other boy as a boyfriend as I'm not really designed for a relationship in the core of my personality. :)   

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Well that doesn't really matter to me as I'm in Australia and your somewhere in America or some other country. I forgot to mention earlier that there was a girl called Sydney who's a year older than me and we went to primary school together. We were really good friends and she was like a personal carer to me as she was helping me to deal with my autism. I then didn't see her that much after she left to start high school and I usually go to her house a couple of times a year now. I have heard that she has a crush on another boy that gose to her high school but I feel she likes me better than any other friend she has. I still don't really care if she gets that other boy as a boyfriend as I'm not really designed for a relationship in the core of my personality. :)   

Jokes on you, I was in Australia a few years ago :D 

Well, it doesn't matter what your core is designed for, I wish happiness for you and a kind future ahead :) 

Firstly, I'm kinda young to be in a serious relationship, secondly, I'm just not interested, and besides, it would just tie me down, I need my freedom lol. I've had guys (my age) hit on me before but it's just a thing I ignore or push away. There's currently only one person I find cute, that I obviously have no chance with, for many obvious reasons. :orly:

• Brohoof 8

Darn.

I would say its my crippling depression, anxiety and self loathing thats stopping me.

But for funzies I suppose its my bad luck. Have you ever been friendzoned at the beginning of a date? I have :orly:

• Brohoof 2

Here we go. The (condensed) list.

1.) Minnesota is too far away

2.) I'm opposed to sharing a girlfriend

3.) Me dating someone is one of the signs of the apocalypse

4.) Waiting six years was a bad decision

5.) I'm not a pegasus

6.) I'm not a wolf

7.) I can't afford a date

8.) I'm too busy watching MLP

• Brohoof 1

I'm single mostly due to being shy as hell in person and I often times come off as blunt or as a rude jerk on the internet. I have strong opinions, am very intoverted and I work from home.

Going to serous here.

There many reason I'm Single cos I can't see myself being with anyone, I'm not much boyfriend type. Also fine being single and not having someone bothers me. Also believe females can be stressing.

Sorry if this depressing.

• Brohoof 2

In short: I'm focusing on myself as of late.

TLDR version: 

When I turned 18 I left home on my own to go move in with a man I had dated long distance for nearly 4 years (basically all throughout highschool). We managed to be together for around 7 months in person. He was distant, emotionless and cruel. EIther always working or at the bar. I was always working or at home cooking for him. Eventually I got tired of being used and decided to go home. I've been single since. I haven't been dating.

Yep.. definitely regret making this thread

7 minutes ago, Soma O))) said:

In short: I'm focusing on myself as of late.

TLDR version: 

Reveal hidden contents

When I turned 18 I left home on my own to go move in with a man I had dated long distance for nearly 4 years (basically all throughout highschool). We managed to be together for around 7 months in person. He was distant, emotionless and cruel. EIther always working or at the bar. I was always working or at home cooking for him. Eventually I got tired of being used and decided to go home. I've been single since. I haven't been dating.

I'm really sorry for happened to you...

3 hours ago, jackspedicy said:

Yep.. definitely regret making this thread

I'm really sorry for happened to you...

It's not all bad. Me and my family were in a bad way relations wise for years. Never really saw eye to eye on anything (can't say we do even to this day). But, moving out on my own taught my ma that I will leave if and when I have to. She's been nicer to me since. It ain't genuine, but atleast it's something.

• Brohoof 1