Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New here

RainbowDad

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I love to watch the series with my Daughter and also enjoy the series related merch.

Hi everypony! New here, just wanted somewhere to hang out. I love watching the series with my Daughter. I think I like it more than she does haha. 

It would be cool to make some new friends and have you guys to help with any questions I have MLP related in the future! :-)

Thanks! :-) 

• Brohoof 10

Nice to met you RainbowDad! If you want to find friends this forum is probably the best place in internet! It is very cute that yoy watching MLP with your daughter. I watch MLP with my two sons:)

I think I like it more than she does

I'm in a similar situation. :lol: Welcome to the forum. I wish you all the best!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

RainbowDad huh? Trust me, be active, get a fitting profile picture and you'll be quite a number here :lol:

Gonna be like "Oh, it's the daddy again!" when you post :P

"Would be cool to make some friends" Oh yes, it will be! ^^

Welcome to these forums, or call it giant herd of horses, whichever you prefer! Hope you'll have fun! :catface:

Edited by FizzyGreen
  • Brohoof 2

Hellooooooo Rainbow Dad !!!
Welcome to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies  :P  !!!
If you're looking for friends and/or fun you've come to the right place, if you have any question/request feel free to message  :smug:  !!!

Hi there RainbowDad and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay among us and make some friends. If you have any questions about anything or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message anytime. :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Honestly it's the warmest welcome I've ever had to a forum...ever!

I think I'm gonna like it here you guys seem awesome :)

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, RainbowDad said:

Hi everypony! New here, just wanted somewhere to hang out. I love watching the series with my Daughter. I think I like it more than she does haha. 

It would be cool to make some new friends and have you guys to help with any questions I have MLP related in the future! :-)

Thanks! :-) 

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: Google
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I love to watch the series with my Daughter and also enjoy the series related merch.

A fellow Brony Dad! Welcome to the fandom and the forum. It isn't often that I run into other parents on here. From my experience, taking a interest and watching what your kids enjoy is great parenting, but when you actually share that interest it becomes a strong bonding moment. 

Hope to see you around!

• Brohoof 2

Hello Rainbow, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  ;) 

• Brohoof 2

Hello! ^_^ 

On 25.05.2017 at 2:43 PM, RainbowDad said:

I love watching the series with my Daughter. I think I like it more than she does haha.

That's so cute! :catface: I can imagine that. :D;) 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 2