Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Forsaken of the Everfree 1x1 with Maple Bat

MickeyAdaptus

Discord had used his magic to link a bunch of the tunnels together because of this Maple had heard Jack scream the only problem is she didn't know where it had come from. "Jack! Where are you!" She yelled loudly. She was ready to protect jack with her spear even with her wounds and no armor.

Luna had heard Maple She came running only to get lost in the maze that was now more complicated.

• Brohoof 1

Jack tried to scream back about his location but he was interrupted by one of the creatures who slashed at him.

He performed a strong spell with a force that blew the creature trough several walls.

Tough he had no chance of winning againts 4 other creatures who where pushing him back all at the same time.

Maple saw the creature fly through the tunnel she was in she ran towards where it had come form. After seeing the creatures he was fight she prepared her spear she rushed towards him.

The other 2 where still lost in the maze. Discord knew his portals weren't helping much in fact they where probably making it worse but he couldn't close them now he might get a pony stuck in between the 2 portals or worse.

• Brohoof 1

Jack jumped away from incoming attack from one of the creatures.

He then levitated one of the crystals from the wall and smashed it against the rocks, creating a sharp end.

He then levitated the thing and stabbed at one of the creature's neck with a strong force.

But during his attack, one of the creatures smacked Jack with its tail, sending him straight into the rock walls.

Maple looked at the one that had just hit her son and she jumped at it stubbing it straight through its body. She ran between Jack and other 3 monsters "Don't move or I'll stab." She said attempting to reason with them.\

Discord yelled "I'm closing the portals." he waited a second and then closed them

• Brohoof 1

"Wait, don't!" Jack screamed to Maple but it was to late as the creatures charged at the both of them like madman.

More creatures started popping up and advancing towards their positions. But unlike a normal dream, they where able to feel pain, caused a rather dark turn to this dream.

(edited)

Maple was doing her best to fight them off. She growled a bit since one hurt here "Jack this is your dream right? Then try to control it. It's all in your head after all." She grunted as she stabbed another monster "I'm doing my best to hold them back... But I don't know how long I can hold them."

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

"Maple, if this was still my dream i would have banished these toughts long ago! Something is interfering with the dream!" Jack screamed as he

tried blasting more magic at the cretaures, but like before, it had no effect.

"Keep backing up until we can't anymore" She whispered "I need some room to breath in between hits." She didn't know how many hits she could take. One of the monsters tried to strike her but when they did they didn't aim for her directly they attempted to tear off the bandages covering her wounds succeeding in doing so. She wanted to fall but she couldn't now. Her adrenaline kicked in and she was fighting harder that she was before.

Luna had heard Maple's spear deflecting the monsters strikes. She tried following the sound hoping it wasn't to late.

• Brohoof 1

Seeing as Maple was starting to take damage, Jack panicked and teleported Maple away to a notable distance, following up by a teleportation of himself to put distance

between him and the creatures that were attacking. He then started running as fast as he could.

Maple wasn't gonna get far if she ran so she hid somewhere she pressed herself into a small open area hidden from view she waited there until somepony found her... or worse. All she could do is wait and hope.

Luna had no idea where Maple and Jack where and finding Discord was just out of the question at this point. Luna was beginning to give up hope.

Discord meanwhile was thinking of a way he could mark where he had been already but nothing he could think of would stay where he left it for sure he started to use his claws to leave scratches in the wall

• Brohoof 1

Jack kept running until he was out of breath.

he eventually found some platforms that were floating in the air.

He used some of his magic reserves to teleport up one of those platforms.

Tough he did collapse almost immediately from the exhaustion.

Discord was about to mark another wall, he started to scrape his claw along the wall halfway through the scratch he felt the wall give way and heard a scream.

It was Maple where she was still hiding in the wall. "Dad it's just me!"

"Maple! Oh I'm glad to see you." He noticed most Maples bandages had fallen off and she had started bleeding from a few places again he knelt down next to her "You need to learn when to hold back and stop being so reckless."

• Brohoof 1

Jack was still lying down on the platform with an immense loss of fatigue, despite it being a dream, he felt more like he was in the real realm.

Hundreds of creatures were on the platform trying to reach him with their claws.

He gave a quick glance down, but he was so tired that he put no effort in trying to escape. he simply closed his eyes.

Luna was trying something else. She was trying to take control of the dream again in order to remove the void but the only way she could do that is by finding Jack. She ran through the maze looking for him.

Discord had managed to patch up Maple and they where on the move again.

• Brohoof 1

The enormous maze was very hard for all to find their way trough.

While Maple and Discord had been moving pretty far away.

Luna had been getting closer to her objective.

Jack opened his eyes a bit and saw Luna running trough the maze.

While he wanted to get her attention, he din't want those creatures to notice his actions.

With his last remaining bit of magic, he shot a magical sphere in the air that acted as a beacon point, but sadly it could be seen for those who where closer, since the sphere was not to high in the air to be able to see over the entire maze.

His horn had a magical discharge from the overuse of his magic caused him to scream in pain.

Luna saw the sphere as he launched it and flew over to where it came from, unsure if it Jack shot it or this was a trap.

Maple and Discord where walking around the maze they had been just about everywhere now or at least they thought that because of Discords claw marks. "We're lost."

Discord sighed "Indeed I could just create an exit but then we'd leave luna behind."

Maple nodded "Good point."

• Brohoof 1

Jack started to get a throbbing headache as his horn started to malfunction from all the magic.

But because of this, the entire dream was starting to be on the brink of disappearing leaving everypony trapped into this forever should it fade completely.

Jack kept screaming as he clutched his horn, electricity was coming off from it as the Dark Magic was taking its toll on his magic.

"This pain- I-  IS THE WORST!!" he screamed as he was going out of control.

Discord saw the dream start to give way but the catch. "We need to hurry. Jack's losing consciousness if he blacks out we'll all..."

"I know but we need to get Lady Luna out of here too 'Tia would be devastated Lets hurry." She started flying and Discord flew with her. They where going to be looking for a long time since the scratch marks are no longer helping. After a few minutes of search Maple started to get worried "What if we don't find her? Will we just leave her behind?"

"No of course not." Discord said "But for your own safety you best get out of the dream" he summoned the exit and waved her towards it.

• Brohoof 1

Jack was there screaming in pain as his horn was having rather disturbing effects, the dark magic was starting to take it toll.

5 version of the black void suddenly appeared all around him.

"You mess with powers that you have no knowledge, should you have stayed with me, you would have become far stronger than this."

"But despite that, you have still shown some Potential, even that you still hold a degree of value to me."

"The game is over, and now I am taking my prize. And no more interruptions will be made."

A dark tentacle wrapped around Jack's horn and started draining him dry.

The dream started to falter at a very concerning rate.

Luna was flying over to Jack hoping to help him. She however got grabbed by Discord "What is the meaning of this" She yelled.

Discord sighed ignoring her shouting he shook his head "Luna I know you want to save him but if his dream collapses with you in it you'll never return to ponyville do you really want that?" He started to move Luna towards the door.

Maple flew past discord yelling at him "If we don't help he may never wake again." She cut the tentacle with her spear. "The games not up yet." She tried to be intimidating but she was shaking.

Luna escaped discord's grasp "Help you daughter then." She flew over to Maple shielding Her and Jack "Fear not my loyal servant I can handle this from here."

Maple nodded and laid on the ground. She had been so strong for not only her sake but for most of equestria. Wounded, emotionally drained, and sick of the way this monster was treating Jack, She decided to drop her act, and she started crying. "Everyone, All the ponies in equestria I... I failed them."

Discord landed next to Maple "Hey you've done everything you could have now let's make sure Jack's safe." He motioned for Maple to climb on his back.

Maple knew that she had Chaos magic within her and her father was going to help unleash it. She nodded and climbed onto her fathers back putting her hooves around his torso for when he started flying "Ready."

Discord tapped into Maple's magic reserve. Boosting his own chaos magic he began to manipulate Jacks dream on a fundamental level forcing the dream void out. He also did his best to change the beast attacking Luna's barrier into small animals.

• Brohoof 1

The chaos magic was driving back the void by every second that was going on.

While Apogropha might have been an entire dimension sized with power, his powers, however, were not at its maximum due it being the dream realm and not his own realm.

"You can think you can rival my power Discord? You are but one entity, but I am MORE!!"

Instead of trying to fuel his grip with more, he attempted to break the walls that held the dream realm and reality together, intending on destroying it all his power, while such a task itself was near impossible, the void possessed the power of an entire realm, it was like trying to bash its way out of a fish tank. And the effects may have been subtle, but small cracks were starting to form into the dream. However....

"Master, we need you here." Came the voice of Crimson

"YOU THINK YOU HAVE AUTHORITY CRIMSON?! REMEMBER WHO YOU SERVE!!" His voice boomed with radiating anger.

"You are misunderstanding Master, WE are ready." Crimson said back.

The void seemed to be holding its power for a few seconds, before suddenly letting its grip go as the void was dispelled from the dream.

Maple had gotten worse. She wasn't healing as fast as she usually does she wasn't gonna last too long if she had to fight again. Her body started to fail on her it became hard for her to concentrate even holding on to Discord became a challenge.

Discord looked at her by turning his body around to see her "Maple you alright?"

"I'm fine dad." Maple said weakly "We need to stop-"

"Luna and I will be stopping him." Discord roared interrupting her "You will be getting rest until you are healed. I will make sure Fluttershy's sees to it."

Luna knelt next to Jack "We have driven him back but I must leave now. We must go stop Crimson's master. I am sorry." She, Maple and Discord all left through the door and when it closed it vanished.

Back in the real world Discord put a sleeping spell on Maple and carried her to her room. The spell would only last about an hour. After putting her in her room Discord put a board across the trapdoor which lead to her room barring it. He flew over to fluttershy who was with their son. "Fluttershy sweetie would you make sure Maple stays in the house she needs to heal and she is not leave her room till she does. Woody could you come with me as well I might need you help."

Woody nodded standing up. "Sure dad bet it'll be fun. What are we doin'?"

"I'll explain later." He said "For now head with me and Luna." The 3 of them flew off heading for Apogropha.

• Brohoof 1

Crimson stood there, meditating on a large platform, lots of weird looking unicorns where powering things around.

A massive snake-like creature flew trough the air without any form of gravity, its size was almost twice the size of Canterlot mountain.

"What makes you think you have the audacity to interrupt me during my plans!" The voice of Apographa boomed trough the entire realm.

"Master, my plan is reaching its full potential, and then you will no longer have to worry about your adversaries." Crimson said in a reassuring tone.

"You should be grateful I have decided to aid you in this particular plan Crimson, I already had no intentions of crashing into the dreams from some mortal!"

"But  by that action, you did complete our plan, that last bit of magic you drained from that Colt gave us the final rites to prepare." Crimson retorted.

"If you weren't an asset to my cause I would have disposed of you long ago, the only reason you are still existing is that I allow it."

After Luna landed on the edge of apographa She laid on the ground "I will need to enter my own dreams. So I may reach out and get tantabus to 'Help' us with the plan while I rest you 2 must protect me."

The 2 dragonequus nodded and readied their magic waiting for those unicorns to attack.

• Brohoof 1