Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Treehouse out of episodes?

CastletonSnob

1 minute ago, VG_Addict said:

I heard on another site that Treehouse is out of new episodes. Not sure how reliable this is, but here's Treehouse's schedule for this Saturday: https://www.tvpassport.com/tv-listings/stations/treehouse/163/2017-05-27

Discordant Harmony isn't listed.

What do you make of this?

The Wiggles are still doing new episodes?

1 hour ago, ggg-2 said:

Discordant Harmony and Perfect Pear are listed on Treehouse's website schedule on those days.

They apparently don't always bother to update it.

Anyway, I get that others won't be too happy about this, but I'm glad this is true only because I don't like watching stuff on unofficial sources if there's no legal option available to me. I've just been waiting for them to air in the U.S. and now I guess I won't be falling that far behind.

(edited)

I am a youtube reactions watching addict, every episode means over 20 reaction videos for me and some youtubers still stick with U.S schedule so i am not out of watching materials, i dont mind rewatching things i liked anyway. 

However, there is one problem, 5 out of 11 episode this season sucks, its painful to go through them again, they didnt even have enough React materials, some reactors even feel bored watching them...

I sticked to Canada schedule because i want to skip through bad/mediocre episodes, because there are many of them lately... If this is S5, i dont mind waiting a month for one episode....

Damn it damn it damn it.

Edited by Lambdadelta

6 hours ago, Lambdadelta said:

However, there is one problem, 5 out of 11 episode this season sucks, its painful to go through them again, they didnt even have enough React materials, some reactors even feel bored watching them...

If you don't like the episodes, there's nothing making you watch them again.

4 hours ago, PinkiePie97 said:

If you don't like the episodes, there's nothing making you watch them again.

Sometimes, their videos can improve my opinions about some episodes...

(edited)

It's because the eleventh episode "Not Asking For Trouble" has been confirmed to be the last episode before the season goes on a mid-season hiatus. For the U.S., this hiatus won't be as long since they have four episodes to catch up on, but Canada has to wait a lot longer until the next new episode comes along.

Edited by Ganondorf8
Fixed the post.
  • Brohoof 1

The most likely reason of this Hiatus is because of the Second Half of Season 7 is not ready for distribution to television stations yet.

Another Theory could be Treehouse deciding to let the United States catch up to them.