Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good mics <30$

Lenny

I have a 20$ mic from best buy, but honestly it's not good what I paid for it. I'm looking for something that has the quality of a "blue snowball" to a yeti mic

I don't want to spend too much on a mic, cause money is hard to make.

I'd recommend the HyperX Cloud, it cost $80 ($75 when I bought mine). The mic quality is that of a Turtle Beach X21, and the headphones it self have the clearest audio quality I've heard. Though if you use an Xbox One, you're gonna need one of these for it to work, not one of Microsoft's best ideas if you ask me. Though if you use PC or PS4 all you need is what you order from Kingston.

If that's too much then I'd recommend a Turtle Beach X12, it is one of the cheapest, if not the cheapest Turtle Beach model. Its been several years since I've worn one, but I remember loving it when I had it as a kid. Probably doesn't have the same quality as a HyperX Cloud, but its pretty good if you're on a budget. Price is still the same at $50, but some places seem to be selling it for cheaper, I would be careful in those places though... they might screw you over in a way.

Anyways I hope you like my recommendations, and happy hunting.

15 hours ago, Snowflake Frostflame said:

HyperX

I'm looking for specifically a mic, nothing else. It has great sound, am I correct?

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

I'm looking for specifically a mic, nothing else. It has great sound, am I correct?

Yeah, its got good quality. Quality you'd expect from an $80 headset.

6 hours ago, Snowflake Frostflame said:

Yeah, its got good quality. Quality you'd expect from an $80 headset.

May you record m yourself a little bit?

(edited)

@Lenny

I have recorded several videos with it, I'm trying to become a YouTuber. Let me find a high quality video where I used the mic.

I chose this one from random... take a look.

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

37 minutes ago, Snowflake Frostflame said:

@Lenny

I have recorded several videos with it, I'm trying to become a YouTuber. Let me find a high quality video where I used the mic.

I chose this one from random... take a look.

Any filters added?

19 minutes ago, Snowflake Frostflame said:

None, I didn't start reducing background noise til a few months later. This should all be unedited audio from my mic.

Not bad. I'll consider it.